AspectPhantom Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AspectPhantom, Jan 8, 2018.

1. AspectPhantom

AspectPhantom One Poster

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: Freekilling is mass amounts.

What server? What time?: I know that it was an IdleServer ban on #1 or #2, but the time I can only say was more than 8 months ago.

What is your Steam ID?: 76561198342739238

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: I feel like I learned a lesson. That I felt sad and stupid for my actions. I am sorry for doing this, and my actions of masskilling the prisoners will never be done again.

What are you appealing?: Because after so long, I decided I wanted to appeal.

Additional information?: Nothing Else to say.
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
    • Potential Potential x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Mango Puree

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm going to review this thread since it has a better "Why you feel you should be unbanned" then the others.

Additional Information is used to describe the situation, why you killed them, etc. Not for "Nothing else to say," It's there for a reason, not to just throw it away.

For now, not sure what I'll rate this since making 3 threads was kinda clumsy and showed you didn't care much.
  3. Falcon

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Your actual steam id: STEAM_0:0:191236755
    Not a rocket scientist, but I'm gonna go on a limb and assume you have a rage ban on you (I might be wrong with this). Try hopping on a server and asking a staff member to look at it for you.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
Live Thread addon by sonnb