Bear Heavy 2 JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Bear Heavy 2, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Bear Heavy 2

Bear Heavy 2 Active Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): McChunky

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=95317

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Pacific Time Zone

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 19d 14:12:31h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Mabye valias, idk I guess no one if nobody thinks I’m gud enough for a second try at this

Other: Umm I’m 16 not below it I’m pretty chill, that is until I get killed a lot, I get salty... but anyways, if any person is gonna put the “Big book of past curse words” on me go ahead. And that’s it

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 11
    • Potential Potential x 4
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 2
  2. King dedeDuckHunt

King dedeDuckHunt Active Member

I haven't been on much so I won't let that go against you.

Potential

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  3. Bear Heavy 2

thx for being honest

• Like Like x 1
  4. ICE
    Curious

ICE Can't Stop

I have rarely seen you enforce the rules. So potential for now but easily a support in the future

5. Bear Heavy 2

aye mah boi being nice here, but in the server i wont get a second rebelling,#ICEisgoodataiming

6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Mcchunky... yes he does make mistakes we all human but he would be honest and not lie and take the punishments (which is rare when I see him on). But yes he has made mistakes in the past ( don’t get me wrong I hear people from him or we met before and just make mistakes) but he is changing and learning these mistakes he’s a nice dude and I know he wants to be a mod but to be a mod he needs to earn it by obeying the rules and not like mic spam or chat spam or beg etc. so far in my own eyes he’s a good team player me and him mess around between each other and it’s not like bad things we both joke and. All and I tease him but I think he should be mod, there might be people thinking “he don’t deserve this, chunk is a bad player” well let’s see you watch chunky and maybe prove he isn’t that bad, chunky is still learning those mistakes and he’s improving and I’m proud of him for doing that and making things right I’ll support this mop and I wish him luck

Chunky don’t give up now don’t let me down If you want this you gotta play the correct way and obey the rules.

Ps: give chunky a chance Just to give a shot to be a mod I know he maybe salty but give him a chance to change I know some people don’t like him but that’s you guys I understand not all people like a person or 2

+support

7. Bear Heavy 2

I really appreciate dis, and here I thought this second try was gonna get yeeted into the failure bucket again, thanks for the support!

8. gamer
    Alone

gamer Well-Known Member

I don’t see it in you

• Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. THE bat hoovy
    Unlucky

THE bat hoovy Can't Stop

doesnt enforce the rules that much or at all and i rarely see you on blu but is still a good player
    potential for now

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. FiregearsX
    Malnourished

FiregearsX Active Member

If we’re being honest here. Pretty good guy to be on with but doesn’t enforce the rules as much, not to say he doesn’t know them, he just tends to do his own thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

-Support

Summary of Reasons
    1. Immaturity
    2. Tendency to react with rage or let temper take control.
    3. Cases of disrespect towards other players. A history of use of both homophobic and racial slurs.

These reasons overlap in certain areas, but regardless I will not be supporting this application. If improvement is seen, this could be subject to change.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Optimist
    Uninvolved

Optimist Well-Known Member

I don’t even have to play to know that this would be a mistake. They way you act on the forums is evidence enough you’re not mod material.

I’m never active omegalul
    -Support

13. Mellow Yellow
    Energetic

Mellow Yellow Can't Stop

This pretty much sums up my opinion on this matter so for now
    -support

14. Starlight
    Cheerful

Starlight Well-Known Member

Improved a lot since I last saw him from never to potential

15. gamer
    Alone

gamer Well-Known Member

yea, apply for mod = be more nice

16. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied due to bumping and lack of support.

Live Thread addon by sonnb