Beast™'s Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Beast™, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Beast™
    Demonic

Beast™ Member

State And Country: Wisconsin, United States Of America

Primary Language: English

Favorite Pizza Topping: I don't eat pizza if i did it would be peppers

Servers: Jailbreak https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=7495

Timezone: Central. I am one every day past 4pm.

Admin Experience: I have been admin once before in a gmod server now shut down.

Added Information: I feel bad that i cannot help certain players in jailbreak because i do not have the power to do so, if i become admin i will have the power to do so and help them the quick way other than asking a idle admin to help

Director Of Admin: Hyro

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 10
    • Moar experience needed Moar experience needed x 8
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 3
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Beast, you’re a good moderator, but you need more experience.

You don’t have any vouchers, which is a big part of an admin application. You were inactive for months apon months, though that wasn’t your fault, but barely anyone knew you when you came back. Finally, I was sent a video of DJ Prodigy mic spamming, which you were in. You did nothing to stop DJ, no warning and no mute, just you laughing when it was happening. You’re a good moderator, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

Edit: This video was only recorded a week ago, so it’s quite recent.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Could you clarify on this? I don't know what you mean by "I do not have the power to do so" in helping certain players in jailbreak? I don't know about you, but being a moderator should give you enough power to do so. I believe this also supports the fact that you need more moderator experience, that specific quote shows that you have yet to understand how much power as a moderator you actually have.

- doc

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

The only way is just calling a admin while its online if you have bigger problems, or just keep spamming the kick button if a hacker is on and no admins are online

I do agree with red, Doing nothing to stop dj is a no no, though dj broke the rules, you gotta earn trust in order to become admin, admin takes responsibility, I waited awhile before i tried out admin, it took me awhile, and allot of trust.

Though, his meaning is right, and i am uncertain on what you mean from earlier (Not from doc)

I gotta downvote this application, i will change if you improve and try to become more active

-Support

5. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I can start this off simple
    (list that someone else gave me but i'm sharing it because I agree with the notion that you shouldn't be admin)

1. You didn't know who the director of admins was until you asked michael rosen

2. Immature... an example
    "i hav 5 differen dads, da only way to find out wich one was mine was by a dna test"
    you said this specifically literally to try and win an argument

3. General Lack of common sense
    EX: you thought that getting payday for free means you get an australium flamethrower? where in any scenario could you have thought that one up

4. This by itself is something... one of your usernames used to be "Proud to be a furry"
    Honestly, there is nothing mature or trustworthy about a man that is sexually attracted to dogs and foxes and shit

that's just a small list, off of the server still dictates whether or not people support you. Don't forget that

• Like Like x 1
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb