Before I apply

Discussion in 'General' started by Starlight, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Starlight
    Cheerful

Starlight Well-Known Member

So I am thinking about apply around summer time and such so before I do what should I improve on?
    Yeah I know most of you don't want me mod no matter how much I improve cause you still think I will make mistakes and mess up and you're right I will make mistakes no one is perfect. This is just a thread made for you guys to help me improve on what I do wrong be it I annoy you and others or I am just stupid about a rule or anything else. I know I could look at my "mod application" (Yes I know it was a dumpster fire of a mistake x 12), but that is old and I am not the same as I was then. So all I am asking from you the people who won't support me is what do I need to improve on so I will be a better person in the community even without mod and to be a better applicant than I was before.

Also @daily please tell me what I need to do to get you to support me, because if I get you the person who hates me the most to support me then to me that means everyone else is supporting me.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

This statement is so wrong on so many levels.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Starlight
    Cheerful

Man I will be happy if daily supports me because he is my biggest hater like he will support me after everyone else has

• You dont say You dont say x 1
  4. Optimist
    Dead

Optimist Well-Known Member

The root of your problem is your maturity level. That may sound hypocritical coming from me, but then again, some of you haven’t spoke with me in like 2 years.

5. Starlight
    Cheerful

Optimist thanks for the feedback, though since like you said haven't spoken with you for 2 years or so I will take it with a couple grains of salt. I will still try to improve my maturity though regardless.

6. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Make less mistakes

7. Starlight
    Cheerful

Thank you Kypto for the wise words anyone could've told me, but none the less I will still take the advice wholeheartedly.

8. GreasyWombat

GreasyWombat Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You should try not being such a smartass. You're constantly harping on the tiniest of details. For example, yesterday you kept arguing that one of the reds should not have been killed because he was "several microsteps" off the line (aka not on the line). And that's just one example of your nitpicking. It seems you're trying to troll which is something we do not want a mod doing.
    Also, what Kypto said. I realize everybody makes mistakes sometimes and that's ok, but you make more than your fair share.
    Also, you tend to shout into your mic which is annoying and unnecessary.
    Also, as of right now you have 191 guardbans which is more than anybody else. And it keeps going up. You need to work on not getting banned so much.
    Also, what red said.
    Also, you always argue when you're killed even when it's obvious it was justified . It concerns me that if you were mod you would just respawn yourself even if you were killed for legitimate reasons.
    Also, what Optimist said. You and I have been playing on Idle for a very long time and you haven't matured very much if at all.
    Also, I kind of mentioned this already but you're pretty much a troll. It seems pretty clear you just like getting under people's skin. We do not want a mod doing.
    Also, you're way too trigger happy.
    Also, you argue with staff whenever you get banned.
    Also, whatever Daily says when he sees your post and comments.
    Also, I'll never forget the time you said "did somebody say gas the Jews?" and proceeded to freekill every red on the line with your flamethrower.

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • This is amazing x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. Starlight
    Cheerful

Greasy thank you for the information. Yeah I know I have messed up and I can't hide that there is plenty of proof that I don't deserve mod now or if at all, but I will still try anyway. I know I can't say that I will try to do better or say that I will do better or I am sorry it won't happen again, because mistakes happen and I know that and I just got to make sure I don't make them again by actually slowing it down and understanding the situation.

TLDR Thanks for the advice and I will improve myself.

10. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

These i agree.. i see you make these mistakes as this gives me a headache

Sometimes you stress me out (As i do make... Mistakes too) But the thing is that, change to be better is key thats how i do it.

Please hear me out, you a good guy but most of the people dont like you on the way you act.

To be honest you argue with me or just in general every time you make a mistake and its quite annoying, i want you to be in the good side so we can be more comfortable dont be in the bad and be the kid who's annoying and crap.

I was the annoying kid back in middle and high school no kid liked me besides some friends, back when i was a junior i apologized to everyone and said if we can be friends as i didnt know much in the past, but i wanted to change to be in the better and greater so i can improve on life.

Honesty pretend this is the real world, if you do this crap at public, people are gonna hate you, think you are annoying and possibly never want to be your friend. Take this advice "Take these notes, learn these mistakes, and be better than before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Starlight
    Cheerful

Thank you Valias

Live Thread addon by sonnb