Captain Meliodas JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Moderator Applications' started by Captain Meliodas, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

In Game Name (Steam Name): CaptainMeliodas

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=35252

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Central

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 46

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?:qmine, felix, nightly, bill nye, zaeed

those are most of the mods who support me... I'm leaving out regular players because I'm not sure how much that is taken into account

Other: It says I only have 46 hours but I'm sure I have many more hours than that...

I know I'm 14 which is usually a big no-no and I'm not gonna argue if my application is shot down just for that

I play dallas and us 1&2 I've never really played server 3 and 4 but of course I am willing to join them

If you have any criticism on the thread of course post it but if it's an argument just message me...

I was told to use more than 3 reputable vouchers by multiple people so I put more vouchers up above

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • Potential Potential x 1
  2. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

I'll upvote your mod app, only for a refined.
    +Suppwort

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Great person. Under his humorous shell is a person who knows the rules greatly and is personally suited for the position. Best of luck Meliodas.
    +Support

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  4. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

There are not very many individuals that I could give a full 100% to, but Meliodas is one of those individuals. This user has countless hours on JailBreak and joins myself and many others every single day, enforcing the rules and keeping things in order, whether there is a staff member online or not.

+Support

5. qminegod
    Curious

qminegod Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Would really be a good moderator
    +support

6. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Follows the rules, watches chat very well, and is a well known regular. +Support (Edit - even though he isn't of age, i can vouch and say he would be a half decent mod)

7. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

Follows Rules and is really helpful and fun when you need him.
    +Support

8. BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER
    Feminine

BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER Active Member Former Staff

I can say, after playing Jail break, Meliodas knows the rules inside and out and is a nice fellow to be around. Along with being able to take control of a situation, I beleive he would make a good staff memeber.

+support!

9. Meliodas Knows His shit, He'd Definitely Be A Good Staff Member, Follows the rules, Is Pretty Active, And all around An edgy, Funny, Pay to play Guy (1 Ref 1 game) +Support

10. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Captain Meliodas may know the rules at a decent understanding, but his slip ups on his application and his previous accounts is what concerns me for the most part.

Of course, we all know I've voiced my opinion about underage applicants for Moderator and Administrator of Idleserver's Jailbreak servers, and how it lead to some unfortunate events in the past. But, I clearly have not seen one where they have or would have changed over time, without being warn about spamming, reworking the rules in their favour, and of course abusing. It's just been tainted for me since the events that happen previously in the past, please do not take this personally.

I'd like to voice the reason of why I think Captain Meliodas would not make a good Moderator of Idleserver's Jailbreak.
    He may have broken a ton of rules in the year he has been playing with guardbans from multiple accounts and multiple staff members of the server, but he seemed to have repeated those as time went on with the intent of doing so on purpose for humorous affect, or just on the sheer will to just be guardbanned from the BLU team, still confuses me. As of last month of the month of March, I have witnessed this user free-lancing around, freekilling almost an entire server of REDs that were not rebelling in the slightest, and I have looked past in his previous guardbans to understand he does have a history of repeating mistakes over and over as said so in the logs that are provided. None of those really matter in this case, I am just afraid that this will spark up again and continue as guardbans seemed to not have worked within the times that were given in the process of late January's and earlier February's accounts of guardbans, which were given almost days apart and on multiple accounts. Seeing this worries me that this user may intend some of that in with commands and I think that would be a hazard left un-touch if we can provide that.

A second reason I think Captain Meliodas would not make a good Moderator of Idleserver's Jailbreak is, that he seems to have the ability to be taken advantage of.
    I have explained to this user that harassment and bullying is simply not allowed on this server and is which the reason why the staff are here to provide coverage for that steady-pile of toxic behavior from users. He allowed himself to be bullied under a extreme amount degree, that I had to step in and fix the situation at hand. Doing so, he confronts me and tells me what I did was pure wrong and I needed understand why I've done so, explaining that he said it was alright for the server to break the rules as long as it doesn't affect; Captain Meliodas. This certainly came to the attention of multiple users and staff that it had gotten out of hand and I was force to deal with it once more, I do not in the slightest want to see that happen to a Moderator of Idleserver's Jailbreak if they cannot defend their own. It's just not something I think a staff member should go through and just accept it, without understanding that someone has broken the rules and needs to be dealt with, that's completely unacceptable and distasteful; I honestly hope Captain Meliodas understands why I state this.

In short, I think Captain Meliodas would not make a good Moderator for these reasons given. I think he may have to wait until he is of age, or he comes to terms with how he's handling the server's rules and staff members.

Thank you for your time.

-SUPPORT

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Kivil
    Feminine

Kivil Active Member

I have played with him on several accounts, he knows the rules but like every human he slips up. Everyone can make improvements. For now, and basically forever, I will upvote this! Good luck on the rest of the application process my friend!

+Support

12. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

One of my first friends on IdleServer, fairly certain he knows the rules and as Kivil stated, he does slip up sometimes but not usually. Would fully support my boy Meliodas and give him the succ.

P.S. Maybe one day I'll get to making that fanfiction.

+Support

13. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

Great guy knows the rules and know what to do!

+Support

14. Zaeed Massani
    Wisdomatic

Zaeed Massani Active Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Very good guy. Pleasure to play with. He knows the rules better then anyone. Can't think of anyone else who deserves it most

+Support

15. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

I do have some things to say about the that I would like some clarification on

for one, again I understand if I'm biased for my age so I'm not going to argue with that reasoning... I fully understand this

I don't understand what you mean by multiple accounts... I only have one account that I play on and if you have any way to check this I would ask you to do so... I haven't been mass free killing so maybe it's a user impersonating me? unless of course, you mean at the VERY beginning of when I played jailbreak... though that was about for a week and I realized I was being a dick head about it...I also remember some named Cuptain Meliodas who freekilled and someone named son of meliodas but both times the ip was checked and of course, it didn't match mine...I was even on sometimes when they were free killing. I've never broken a rule for humor either... I would like an example of this because that is a claim I can't think of a reason for you to make... I may make jokes over mic but never once have I freekilled, delayed, or done anything I shouldn't have done for a joke...

with the disrespect thing... I do not care if people disrespect me... though if I were to become a moderator I would gag people for spam and staff disrespect... because this a rule I have to enforce... even disrespect of other players... I may be ok with people disrespecting me... but if I have the power to enforce rules... I must act upon them regardless of whether or not I agree with them...

I would also like to say that I never said you should be "punished" for what happened with loafe... If I remember correctly you banned him from the server because of a friendly joke over mic... A mute would have been justified... I also stated "I think Benji is a great staff member and does what he needs to; to enforce the rules of the server... though he messes up because his execution of the rules is a bit extreme... I don't want to see him demoted I just want to see him warned about his actions" I think the post was deleted but if it wasn't I don't mind if you quote exactly from it... that little clip was just from memory
    Again a mute would have been ok... but if I remember you server banned him for 1 joke....

so I cannot agree with the non-compliance of server rules... but the of age thing (again) is justified and I see that as the main point for why I may be denied...

Again if you have any evidence or a story just post it... because though I may slip up sometimes I've never seen a perfect mod... you yourself mess up sometimes... I've seen admins and mods break rules accidentally...
    I really don't think that the loafe situation was a good example... I feel you took it out of context and twisted my words a bit which I don't really appreciate...I don't believe you are the type of person to make up a story about me or anyone else for that matter... so I feel you have me confused with another user or joined when we were playing manhunt...even if you don't have any evidence just give a more specific story about what it is that happened a month ago...

Bengi these posts are all for information to the community and I hope neither of us holds a grudge towards one another for things we've done in the past... a month or even three in the past is understandable... But I don't see it as acceptable to pull up actions I committed when I was a new user and didn't know the rules... again I haven't mass freekilled except for the very first week I played jailbreak... since then I've complied with the rules and people even come to me for clarification if a moderator isn't on...if you can find a story of me freekilling within the last 6 months I will take that as evident and accept your claims

that also goes for anyone else... if you have a story (I don't even need evidence) of me mass free killing or breaking rules please tell it... because I think that is a rash claim without evidence
    Even if you supported me please give me an example on this thread so everyone can see it

I'm sorry if I have repeated myself in this post or not explained things clearly I made this post three different times during the day because I've had a lot to do today...

any more posts would be appreciated...

*edit* I also don't know what you mean by "messing up on my appication" if you could tell me what I messed up on I would be more than happy to fix it

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

When I state as "accounts," it means the inputs of trials that have been recorded into the log from the previous times you have done so. In your recent bans I have seen a huge increase in DR Denials and freekills across the board with your IP attached to it, there is no one impersonating you, Captain Meliodas. I am not holding a grudge towards you at all, frankly I think you're a decent fellow, I am just not too excited from what I've had to look at in your recent guardbans that were recorded.

As I stated earlier; "None of those really matter in this case, I am just afraid that this will spark up again and continue as guardbans seemed to not have worked within the times that were given-" in explanation I'm just afraid you will spark up another freekill or DR denial in the near future especially as a Moderator, which in this case isn't taken so lightly with users reporting staff for these incidents with the many we've had on our semi-recent Moderators. Just need someone who's alittle over the age and understanding that this will happen. As for the mark of you mass freekilling was recorded in the logs by Red(daily); and explained to me by a user at the time that you've done this with intention or a joke from what I've been told by a trusted regular that has saw the incident after the guardban was given. This being from 2 weeks ago, in your 6 month claim that you have written us. With the log post here;
    20 CaptainMeliodas STEAM_0:1:65874873 03/28/2017, 8:36 pm 45 Clear Red (daily) MassFreekill which frankly gave me a bit of a shock seeing I never see you freekill with a Moderator or Adminstrator online.

Overall, I think you may still need to wait for the right age and understanding since the facts are just not in my favour. Which in terms I think you would not make a good Moderator of IdleServer's Jailbreak servers from what I've gathered. But, time will pass and I think I will see some change, but for now I will not be giving this thread of Captain Meliodas' application for Moderator any support until I think you may have lifted some of the events I have listed, I just don't think you are ready.

Best of luck and I wish you the best, bud.

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. Mr.Lister

Mr.Lister Can't Stop

Meliodas is a very good player, and does know the rules. he would make a very good moderator. Also, Benji, I believe you misunderstood the situation regarding Loafe. While you may have seen this as abuse towards meliodas. meliodas did not see it this way, he saw it as humorous. and from my understanding, meliodas did not argue the point that you dealing with the situation was wrong, it was that you banned him from the server. also, I never see meliodas purposely free kill. and if it was accidental free kill, he usually slays himself and waits for usually 30 minutes before getting back on blue if there is no moderator on. when a moderator is on, he stresses the fact that he accidently did something, and regardless of whether it was an accident or not, he needs to be banned. your argument is that he does a lot of rule breaking, and the way that you say it makes it seem like he does it on purpose. from my personal experience, he owns up to his mistakes, and doesn't make excuses for himself. I do understand though, that the age limit is an issue, however, people have gotten moderator with half the support. and they were under the age limit as well.

18. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Ok bengi I'm going to explain what this was

for one I didn't understand what you meant by accounts so this is 100% my bad... thank you for clarifying this for me... I never claimed you were holding a grudge I just said that I simply hope you don't hold a grudge...I'd like to stress that this post doesn't make my opinion of you negative and I still believe that you don't hold a grudge against me... so if something I say sounds bias I do not mean it in that way...

The free kill reported by red daily...

I'm going to edit this post if red daily responds to my message about this incident... though I know what you were talking about

if I remember correctly I was on jaillhop when this happened... I was being stupid and while we were going to stairway to heaven I pressed the sweeper button even though no reds were going to the game...I then immediately realized that I pressed the button and red told me to slay myself and all would be good... I consented to slay myself but I did it in a really stupid way... I jumped into stairway to heaven... and forgot that they were playing... I killed a singular red with this because I somehow was lucky enough to jump on the block he was jumping to... I asked him to guardban me for this incident and respawn this one red...
    what I didn't realize is that it was the last red so I also lr/dr denied for this obviously he guard banned me

I am not trying to sugarcoat the situation and I responded with the story... I understand this was a MAJOR slip up on my part which is why kivil said I mess up sometimes but not on purpose... I think our little debate is done because we've both clarified our points... I understand that you will not be changing you rating that you gave me on this application but I thank you for taking the time to share this information with everyone
    *ps I was going to find my guardban records but I went to go to the bathroom and by the time I came back your post was made*

I'd like to say that I respect everything you said so far and I thank you for your wish of luck...you brought up some good points and now that the little debate is done people can rate based on our responses...

again I may make stupid mistakes but I believe this just leaves room for improvement saying that I never did that intentionally I just wasn't thinking we're all a little guilty of being stupid sometimes and this was mine...

I still wish the best for the community and even if I'm rude at times I would never mass free kill, dr deny, or do anything like that intentionally I just didn't think

I guess we'll see how this moderator application goes... I'm either going to get it or not I can't change that

please continue with your ratings and think about the post that bengi and I have both made to decided your approval or disapproval

19. Old Squidward
    Caffeine Fix

Old Squidward One Poster

Great warden, he knows what he is doing, and he is stubborn as hell
    +support

20. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

Mellon :^) Well-Known Member

I've weally known Mewiodas lownger than any othew wegulaw cuwently on the sewvers. He has demonstwated evewy qwality of a great modewator, as faw as my undewstanding goes. He would make an amazing addition to ouw cuwent woster of staff.
    In all seriousness, out of all the current possible contenders, I see the most potential in @Captain Meliodas . Everyone, in their first few moments in jailbreak slip up. We don't know the rules perfectly yet, we don't completely understand the gamemode, we make mistakes. Even myself, and I'm sure most of the other dedicated regulars and moderators have done these things. As to @Captain Meliodas making multiple accounts and breaking rules, I don't believe I've seen any of that... and I'm sure many others can support me with this, he doesn't do that.

We've all done our fair share of accidental rulebreaking. I've accidentally teamkilled atempting to shoot a rebeller during hungergames, and for my next point, please take into careful consideration that I am NOT attempting to start beef with my next statement, but I've seen respected staff members do the same. My point is, we can't hold a few accidental slip-ups against him. If we do, I can name a whole bunch of moderators that we should demote instantly.
    +Suppowt.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. bars only
    Musical

bars only Can't Stop Former Staff

Cool guy knows the rules and how to enforce it. There is only one problem to this and that is he's very young, but iv played with captain for some time now and I found out recently that he is younger than 16 and the shock on my face was priceless. Overall he's a very funny guy and makes people laugh.
    support +

22. Meep
    Wishful

Meep Can't Stop

Actually a real cool dude that know the rules and enforces the rules would make an amazing mod
    +Rep

23. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

I am bumping my application to show that I'm still interested

24. Merely
    No Mood

Merely Active Member

Meliodas kicked my ass in jailbreak once, knowing the rules and enforcing them

+Support

25. Aloha Snackbar
    Badass

Aloha Snackbar Active Member

+Support
    1. Knows The Rules
    2. Enforces The Rules
    3. A Nice Person

26. Falcon
    Wishful

*COUGH* *COUGH* Bumping his application separately from a regular bumping process because he deserves to be known so let him use a separate bump after this one because Meliodas deserves the position. *COUGH* *COUGH* Still got my support pal. *COUGH*

27. Falcon
    Wishful

Listen @Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ , I love you buddy. However, I gotta disagree as of now. While yes Meliodas may have done such things then, he's changed himself to be a responsible young man-child he is as of now. I mean seriously just look at his guard bans even! He's only gotten two guard bans since the whole Mass Free kill ban from daily. Yeah you might say two bans is still two bans, but people slip up. including you but that's a different story :3 And honestly he's still great for the position and I don't doubt him at any point of time. At least give him a chance Benji. He's shown his worth since then and I trust him. Can you at least do that and trust him after all the things he's done? Meliodas still gets my support and I still hope the best outta you Meliodas. Best of luck.
    +Support

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  28. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

I am bumping my application to show that I'm still interested in moderator

29. Trile & Error.
    Spaced

Trile & Error. Can't Stop

+support
    - Is nice to players
    - Good warden who knows his stuff.
    - Easy to talk to.

30. Not So Festive Warden
    Confused

Not So Festive Warden Well-Known Member

-Nice to others
    -Knows rules and great warden
    -Has dem sniper skillz
    In all seriousness Melontits here would be a great addition to the roster of staff, and I feel like he could really help the community.
    +Suppwort

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  31. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

speech impediment joke was kind of overplayed on this application
    but I appreciate the support

32. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

@adonaimulamba
    so I'm interested in knowing why you downvoted my application...

I think it's because I downvoted your application and I call you out when you free kill and mic spam and break all the rules but I want to know why instead of you downvoting without explanation

• Agree Agree x 1
  33. Falcon
    Wishful

Melontits. Let's be honest. It's cause he loves to give negative ratings. You're asking the kid who basically is married to the "dumb" rating. He's not gonna explain why, and it'd be better if he didn't cause he'd probably be like, "YOU FUCKING SNITCHED ON ME AND IM PISSED BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!" Because oshawott is just oshawott... It's like asking a 5 year old why they called something dumb. Because they are secretly dumb. :)

Don't let the rating taze you bro. It's literally from the same guy who spams "dumb" ratings 24/7. Also best of luck on the mod app. ;)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  34. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

bumping my application to show that I'm still interested

• Like Like x 1
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  35. Falcon
    Wishful

Bumping cause god damn he deserves mod. Best of luck Meliodas.

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  36. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

you really need to stop doing that falcon...

I appreciate the support but it isn't really needed to bump someone else's mod app

I promise to do it every week

37. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

The only thing holding him back is his age and honestly I thought he was 16 until this application came out. Everything has been said about why meliodas is a great choice for mod
    +Support

38. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

I guess I didn't technically bump if falcon did...

But I'm bumping my application to show that I'm still interested

• Like Like x 2
  39. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

I remember you since I first started, so I shouldn't have to think first before supporting or not. Fun to play with, and when it comes to rules this guy can read 3 Bibles of rules.

EDIT: After seeing the age in your application, I think its safe to say it might get denied because of that

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  40. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

I've accepted the fact that my age is a hindrance in this process

but however, there have been mods before who are 14 and I know it sounds stuck up and immature of me to think that just because others have gotten it means it's not a problem because I understand that 14-year-olds are known to be immature

however, even if it makes me sound immature I'm still taking a shot to do so because it's a small possibility and no matter how small the chance I still want to get on to help the people of jailbreak

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  41. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Just dont get your hopes TOO high but Im still rooting for you. Others mods under 16 were accepted before that age limit became a thing

• Seriously Seriously x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  42. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Incorrect, the age limit has been 16 since before or after July of 2014. There have been exceptions for mods getting accepted below 16.

Edit:I suggest you move this to another thread or private messages/discord.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
  43. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

O really? I wasnt told that

• Seriously Seriously x 3
  44. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Thank you for applying @Captain Meliodas. I accept your application. I'll send you a direct message about training.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  45. Falcon
    Wishful

WOO HOO!!! CONGRATS MELON!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!

46. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. RedTF2
    Cynical

Congrats Meliodas, another good pick.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  48. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD MELIODAS!! GOOOOOOOOD JOBBB!

49. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

50. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Congratulations, i'm not surprised at all. :)

51. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Congratulations Meli! Cant wait to see what you can do!! :p <3

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  52. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Nice, good job mate.

53. RedTF2
    Cynical

If @Wing doesn't mind, I could do it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  54. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Surely because of all the new mod apps being accepted, you must be oh so busy!

• LOL LOL x 1
  55. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

git gud scrub

56. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Hooooooly shit, Ya did it my dud

57. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Welp didn't expect that to happen so soon I'm honored.

I can't get to my PC right now but I'll do the training when possible

• Like Like x 2
  58. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

Mellon :^) Well-Known Member

woot woot woohoo

59. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Aye, Congratulations @Captain Meliodas! Welcome to the team!! I knew you can do it!

60. Zaeed Massani
    Wisdomatic

Zaeed Massani Active Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Holy shit, congrats man! You deserve it more then anyone!

• Agree Agree x 1
  61. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Hey, congratulations on being selected Captain Meliodas, as Moderator for Idleserver's Jailbreak servers. I know our tides don't exactly cross in the right direction, but I hope to be seeing you on the servers doing a fantastic job. Send me a message or friend request on Steam or Discord to start with your training as soon as you are available on some free time. Once again, congratulations Captain Meliodas.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  62. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

gg no re

Does this mean the lisp 1v1s are over?

• Funny Funny x 1
  63. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

@Captain Meliodas has been trained, seems to know the commands and rules just fine, He was a good learner :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  64. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

• Like Like x 1
  65. Aloha Snackbar
    Badass

Aloha Snackbar Active Member

Nice going, I hope we get to see you a lot more.

• Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.