CaptainMeliodas Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Captain Meliodas, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

State and Country (not city): Kentucky, USA

Primary Language: English

Favorite Pizza Topping:load me up on some spicy Italian sausage fam

Servers:
    IdleServer.Com | JailBreak #1 | 24/7 | Dallas

HLStatsX: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=35252

Time Zone: Central

Admin Experience: I've been modding for this server for a little over three years

Additional Information: I think as a moderator I've been diligent and fair in my bans and how I deal with situations, while making this application I was given criticism by one of the admins about how I seem to punish people for more minor things that people usually would slay or just warn, this application (while i'm interested in becoming admin) is also for the sake of gathering criticism

I do however believe I'm both qualified and experienced enough for this role

Also because the format suggests I do it (even though I don't think it means much) I am experienced with website design and production, in case we ever rework this website (which I have many ideas and suggestions about)

Name the Director of the Admin: Hyro

Support: Daily, Optimist, Maswarm (extremely reputable), Wbiddy, Dante

• Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 8
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 4
    • Potential Potential x 3
  2. Optimist
    Caffeine Fix

Optimist Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Shut up idiot.

Meliodas has been around for a damn long time and knows what he's doing. Is the same age as me, which is weird.
    +support

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  3. maswarm
    Innocent

maswarm Active Member

Support. I have spoken

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  4. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

This is my bumpy thingy

5. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

Bumperoni more like macaroni

I really got this comedy thing pinned down don't i

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

I totally remembered to bump this and wasn't reminded or anything...that being said

bump

7. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Meliodas has recently been active on the forums, with his application bumps and other comments on posts.

But, he isn't very active on the server(s) themselves. His last connection onto the server(s) was at the start of May (May 3rd). (Unable To Post Photo, Link Proof)
    Due to the lack of times hes on the servers, I haven't seen him as of recently. So, going off of the last experience(s) with him, he is in my opinion immature and unnecessarily toxic to players, especially newer players, on the servers. These are not qualities that an Admin, or "role model" of how staff and players should be, should have.

In Summary; inactivity, immaturity and toxicity are not qualities an Administrator should have. Until I feel these issues are resolved, I do not support this application.

- Do Not Support

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Deal with it Deal with it x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

I can't say you're WRONG but I feel as if you aren't right either?

My activity is when people call me on and once or twice a week, I was on two days ago but I guess the stats hold more power than my words...So no, i'm definitely not on every day, and by no means do I claim to be more active than anyone. However, my connection is dependent on need. As need for a moderator declines (due to more and more moderators), my need to get on does as well

My toxicity? I don't like people being stupid. I explain something to someone one time, and then ban/gag/mute anything further than that. My job isn't to baby a player breaking the rules, it's to reprimand them after a stupid action. I give one warning (minus like mass freekill lmao) and then "exact my divine judgement"

Also do keep in mind I've been around for like 4 years, I know 90 percent of the people that connect very well, Therefore I talk to them in a familiar way, You can argue that I shouldn't be insulting or being negative at all, However, "negativity and toxicity" is relative to my comfort with someone. So the only people I call stupid are people I've known for a few years or someone that is being really stupid

Again I'm not saying you're WRONG, and an opinion is an opinion. I do thank you for explaining your down vote and actually having reasons (cough cough papa and paper bag)

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

bump bump bump bump

10. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

you've heard of bumping but have you hear of...shit I'll be right back to finish the joke

11. Starlight
    Asshat

Starlight Well-Known Member

Fuck yeah man Meliodas has been around for like 4 or so years now this should be an easy yes for admin

I have been here for 3 years so you logic is more flawed than mine.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. regnam
    In-Love

regnam yeah its me Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

you right but you been around like the same amount of time so you should be owner

good logic

• I heart you I heart you x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

Confirmed red supports me for admin, please change your downvote to an upvote to avoid confusion

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb