Crits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KyptoKlutz, Dec 20, 2018.

?

Remove crits?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  3. Who cares

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. KyptoKlutz
    Android Fan

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member

Remove critical hits? Mass free kills would be harder for those bad boys, reds have more chance for rebeling=more fun, and blues get a chance to show their skill.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Optimist
    Roflmao

Optimist Well-Known Member

This has long been a topic of debate, and like many others before me, I’ll say no.
    The removal of crits is an idea that’s been brought up before, and has been denied before.
    While you say that it would be more fun, it would be ultimately a shitfest.
    Though, it only favors Reds, and rebellers. In my opinion, I feel that crits are suitable considering the game mode.
    As it’s been explained, crits are part of the plugin, and it is only a yes or no question.
    While certain people who only play Red may see crits as unfair, Blue with crits is essential to Blues, giving them an advantage they need.
    If that is more your fancy, then there’s o’plenty of servers to help you with that.

3. gamer
    Alone

gamer Well-Known Member

i wonder what would happen if someone organized a wrap assassin scout mass rebellion

4. KyptoKlutz
    Android Fan

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member

@Captain Meliodas it been done

5. gamer
    Alone

gamer Well-Known Member

with no crits, gl

6. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Like @Optimist said, this has been a topic for awhile now. A post was made about this awhile back. (post)
    My opinion still stands that crits shouldn't be taken away.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

8. nip nop

nip nop One Poster

if there were no crits like it was back on kablowsion people might learn to actually improve their aim

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. King dedeDuckHunt

King dedeDuckHunt Can't Stop

Yes but the server isn't really meant to "show your skill" but to have fun. Also what happens if the whole red team rushes blue. It will be a lot harder then

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. nip nop

nip nop One Poster

if people with sniper rifles, miniguns, rocket launchers and flame throwers still cant take down people with melees i dont know what to say man

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MrSoupCan
    Suicidal

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

*crits get removed*

massive rebellion intensifies

12. King dedeDuckHunt

King dedeDuckHunt Can't Stop

Yes but I have seen 20 reds go after 5 blues and it usually helps a lot. Without crits they will most likely be done for

Live Thread addon by sonnb