Death By Banshee JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Death By Banshee, Feb 21, 2017.

1. In Game Name (Steam Name): Banshee The Medic

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=34015

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Time

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 808

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: DJ Prodigy & Vinyl Scratch <3

Other: I'm only 11, but i'm mature. If you don't believe me, send someone to watch over me. I think I could make a good mod, but if not that's ok. I'm not self absorbed, either.

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 10
  2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Sorry but 11 is way too young for mod. Also you need atleast 3 reputable people vouching for you and you only have one. Downvoting. Also just quick question, are you sure you have 808 hours? (Aka ~33 days)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. FeIix
    Spaced

FeIix Well-Known Member Former Staff

Banshee,

No offense is meant during this, but you were crying freekill without information, You're age is way way to young, and you onlu have 1 person vouching. Plus I doubt that you have 808 hours on the server because I've only seen you twice?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

For 1, you say you're mature, but as I got on I heard you mic spamming.
    2, you have 23 hours, not 808.
    3, need 3 people vouching for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. From the math I did, I got 33 days, which I then got 808 hours. Plus I did sign in about an hour ago.

6. RedTF2
    Cynical

The stats link you posted literally say you have 23 hours.

7. Falcon
    Wishful

Wing talked about not judging applications based on the stats links. Other than that, there's still negative points towards his app, and he hasn't become to well known throughout the community to be representing a moderator. He needs to become more well known in a positive way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You guys are right. When it's later in life, I think I'll apply then. But thanks for the feed back. I'm sorry about anything I've done. I'll try to make a positive influence for myself now.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. FeIix
    Spaced

FeIix Well-Known Member Former Staff

Just to be clear you didn't do anything wrong just not fit for the position in MY OPINION as of now.

10. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

11. RedTF2
    Cynical

I saw the same thing, but as Falcon says, Wing had stated not to judge by stats.

12. Falcon
    Wishful

13. Dark
    Bored

Yea, I know but he pretty much lied about his time by a LONG shot.

14. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

How do you know? im sure that the times have been bugged, thats why they arnt counted anymore

15. Dark
    Bored

That is true, I honestly did not think about that. Like my stats are wrong because it says I have 1hr playtime when I know I have much more.

16. Falcon
    Wishful

While the stats are broken, I am kind of doubtful that he has 33 days on jailbreak and hasn't become well known within the community. Plus I didn't downvote because of the hours.

17. Dark
    Bored

Well I am stating another thing now, why would you apply for Mod at 11 years old? You need to be 16.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. RedTF2
    Cynical

Times aren't bugged, they just stopped counting from December 16th to January 21st. There was no way he had 808 since I've only seen him since the beginning of February and I've been here since June of 2016, I've only got 240 hours.

19. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

-support
    11 is way too young!
    Your not mature (no offense)
    Only 1 person who is vouching.
    808 hours? Days? Months? What? Either or it's impossible!
    Wait 5 years and try to fix that behavior then we can see if we can support you or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Exceptions for even 14 and 15 year olds are seldom made. We simply cannot have an 11 year old on the staff team. Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  21. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Do not support, I haven't seen you online much and you only have 1 person vouching for you. 2~3 is usually a good amount, so if you get some more people (in your case, 5 or 6 since your 11) maybe you'll get the role.

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. RedTF2
    Cynical

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb