Doc Holiday Punch JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Moderator Applications' started by Doc Holiday Punch, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

In Game Name (Steam Name): doc (docHP) (bones)

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=27814

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 6d 17:24:01h (6 days, 17 hours, 24 minutes, 1 second)

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Dark, qminegod, Kimmel, Feminine Bill Nye, SSS (Benjamin), Lance Cocuski, Doot Doot, Nightly, Red, cardboard, Captain Meliodas

Other: Hey, it's me doc. A lot of people know me, but a lot of people don't. So let's start with introductions. My name is doc (Doc Holiday Punch or docHP). I've played on Idleserver | Jailbreak since around late October. Over the last couple of months I made good standing with the people that are normally on, the moderators that were staffed, and even regular players. I especially got in good standings with one named Rosenbaum. He helped me get in contact with other moderators and actually helped me get the moderator position so quickly. He is one of the main reasons why I even continued to persevere to get the moderator position. I was always on late at night, always reporting people, always reporting to the moderators and admins. Finally, I was accepted as a mod. I immediately got to work on the servers. However, there was one thing I did not understand and it was pretty important. !csay is not a chat, it is for announcements alone. I used it too many times until it was one of the reason why I was suspended, but Rosenbaum talked it out with wing and got him to change his mind. Then, /it/ happened. I am not going to talk about what /it/ is but the people who were involved know. Many said I was the beginning one to start the whole thing but, truth be told, I was not. Many moderators were stepped down then stepped back up but only two were not stepped back up. Those two were me and Ding Dong, we were instructed to wait until July 1st 2017 to reapply and that's what we did, or at least that's what I thought. Ding Dong had gotten his position back before July 1st and people started telling me about it, saying how it was unfair or not right but I always told them "It's fine, It's wings decision and I can wait". Patience was one of the things I did not have back then, I would always make my bans longer than what I was supposed to and sometimes made them too ridiculously long. After that suspension I was allowed to get back into my academics, and back into my personal life. It had been too long since I left Idleserver and for a good couple of months, I left it completely. I started playing competitive medic and I'd say I'm pretty decent at it now. I had purged my friends list except for a select few and then I saw July 1st was approaching. Someone had msged me about it and I decided to play Jailbreak again. I joined and that's when people started adding me, I got rise in popularity again, I reported, became active in forums, added more and more people. Checked servers regularly to see if anything wrong was going on. Then, the day arrived. July 1st, granted I was still coming home from vacation but it was here. I hopped onto the forums eager to reapply but alas the forum refresh came up. I was told that it would be better to wait until after the refresh happened. So I did. 1 day, 2 days, 5 days, a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, a month, and 6 days. It never happened, then I was told it had been cancelled and someone even said "Sorry for makin you wait" I told them that it was fine, that Patience was something I needed to have. So now we are here. I am reapplying as a Jailbreak Moderator for the Idleserver Community, and I hope that you, the community, the moderators, the admins, wing and Princess, can forgive me and support me in my decision to reapply for moderator. I know I won't get it in a flash, I know this thing takes time, and for those who do not wish to support me, I understand, but please (whether by steam msg or otherwise) tell me what I should work on to gain your support, whether it be more community interaction, more personal interaction, getting on later, being more active, anything! I want to make this community better, and if I have to do it on the sidelines that's fine. So I hope that you can support me, all of you, in my decision.

I'm sorry it was so long but I feel like I needed to say this. Thank you again to everyone who's helped me on this journey.

~ciao,
    -doc

TL:DR (Thanks for supporting me! Thanks for being there for me! And I hope I can see you soon!)

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Of course no one puts me in their support list, like always....

Anyways i played with this user long time ago, understandable he made mistakes, but i think he should join back to the staff

+Support

3. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

Great guy he deserves mod a lot!
    +Support

4. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Ok, so doc holiday is controversial

Everyone supports him for staff really except nobody seems to be commenting because they might be scared of looking bad if it's denied for The reasons he stated

DocHP

A very good friend of mine

While I won't let a personal bias for him cloud my judgment likability is always a key factor

He deals with criticism quite well

He can joke around and bond with the players, make them trust him because he's trustworthy, but he can cut off the humor as soon as needed to deal with the situation at hand

He has made mistakes in the past but I believe this doesn't matter now, He started playing on the jailbreak servers soon after he wasn't allowed his staff back, he clearly shows dedication to the server even when things don't go his way,

He's quite active and the times he's on would be quite helpful, mostly because (as you saw from the 12am jailbreak report and other) very few staff are on towards midnight and early in the morning... very early...This alone is a great perk

There are many things I can say about this candidate and why he should be a mod again, however I'd like to leave it to everyone else to fill in some of the reasons I don't have listed here, so you can fully grasp it

+support all the way

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I miss ya man, hopefully you get it.

Don't give up, Doctor's Orders.

+Support

6. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

o shit i remember u

ye ye u chill

also u were alright for mod back in the days

plus support

7. Bill Nye The Science Guy
    Feminine

Bill Nye The Science Guy Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I fully support Doc on becoming Moderator again! He knows the rules quite well and is always enforcing them when hes on. Best of Luck! :p

+ Fully Support

• Like Like x 1
  8. Doot Doot
    Woot

Doot Doot Godly Skeleton Staff Member JailBreak Mod

YOU WERE A GREAT MOD,
    YOU COMING BACK WOULD BE EVEN BETTER
    He knows the rules, he even tells the people who do not know the rules to read, or just refreshing peoples minds on certain rules, he acts like a mod, even as a former mod xddddddd

+ S u p p o r T
    come back mannnn

9. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

obvious choice here

10. Snep Dugg
    Creative

Snep Dugg One Poster

I'm glad to see you back, Doc. I think you're still great mod potential to this day and can help out the current mods, I hope you get your role back
    +upvote

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. tommyguns712
    Panicky

tommyguns712 Active Member

+upvote hes a good guy

12. ☭Syn☭
    Educated

☭Syn☭ Active Member

I don't think there much to say that other people haven't said yet.
    +support

13. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Im giving this an upvote.

DocHP is a wonderful player to play with. He is serious at every way and a good leader.

14. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

For the love of god and all that is holy please give this man his mod back

15. tommyguns712
    Panicky

tommyguns712 Active Member

well i mean hes a good mod he does his job or last time he did his job was pretty well done

16. Zaeed Massani
    Wisdomatic

Zaeed Massani Active Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Good goy, knows the rules well. He's really chill and fair

+Support

17. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Cmon this motherfuck....I mean this guy has 30 upvotes I'm not mad or threatened or anything

Jokes aside, it's obvious that not only do we want him back we need him back

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. +Support Good to see you back

19. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

Bumping to show that I am still interested in the moderator position!

- thx

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Festive Michael Rosen
    Adorable

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

He's obviously well surpassed the amount of upvotes one would need to seem like a good candidate, but the sad truth of it is: Wing most likely doesn't want Doc back. No amount of upvotes will change back. Doc, I love you, I want you back SO BADLY, but It's the call of the boss man and unfortunately, the boss man doesn't like you.

EDIT: Oh ya, I forgot to say

+Support

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    • I heart you I heart you x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  21. snipur
    Depressed

snipur Overwatch Addict

Doc has always been a great moderator when I was one. Even if he's been kicked off the moderator team once, I'm sure he has learned more than before and will be better than ever. Doc will be a great moderator if chosen.

+Support

22. AugustRose
    Murderous

AugustRose Active Member

I am closing in on participating in this community for 1 whole year and I have never seen so many upvotes on an application before.

+Support

23. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

I miss this person just like I miss Rosenbaum, Please get this man (or other gender) mod
    +Support

24. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

I am bumping this application to show that I am still interested!

• Cheers to you good sir x 3
    • much confused doge x 2
    • This is amazing x 2
    • I heart you x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  25. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

@Doc Holiday Punch Although I may receive some flak for this I will accept this application. Congratulations and welcome back into Jailbreak staff. I would like to thank you for your continued efforts to apply and the time you took to bump your application. Many users may perceive the bumping of an application as useless but I very much rely upon those who continue to show up consistently to help in my decision making.

@Doc Holiday Punch Thank you for the help you will be providing to Guardban those who you feel justified in removing from guards. Please do let your @JailBreak Admin staff know of offenders you feel should be removed from the server and banned for the worst offenses.

• Like Like x 7
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 2
    • I heart you I heart you x 2
  26. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

• Like Like x 1
  27. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Welcome back, Doc!

• Like Like x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb