Fact: Gender is solid.

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by ben 2, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. What's gender?

16.7%
  4. Avatar: The Last genderbender

16.7%
  1. ben 2
    Zorro

ben 2 Active Member

XX chromosomes cannot become XY. "Sex Change" operations do not change your chromosomes. You would need a brain transplant as well, which is hard, expensive, and dangerous.

2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Explain the 63 genders then (((( :

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ben 2
    Zorro

ben 2 Active Member

Mass Delusion, Birdman

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I feel like a lot of these people choose the unorthodox path in this topic to avoid being called a "bigot" or "close-minded". Fact is, there have been two genders since the beginning of time. Sorry to break it to you, your sex/gender was determined before you were even born. You have no say in your gender no matter what you want to do to your body or claim verbally.
    Male and man are the same thing. Female and woman are the same thing. Gender and sex are the same thing. Case and point, if I ask you what your gender is and then I ask you what your sex is, the answers will be the same.

My favorite quote from the video, "Male and female is different from being a man or a woman."
    I don't know where they come up with this stuff. It's pure genius. (Totally not sarcasm.)

P.S. I usually try to not get into politics/controversy since most of my views are very conservative and I often receive the classic titles such as the ones mentioned above. However, life's too short to let ignorant people run their mouths without receiving proper backlash.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
  6. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I wish I had enough balls to speak about this. I wrote about this before just deciding to leave the video instead of talking about how there are only 2 genders. I'm a conservative myself and feel that all this nonsense about how gender is a spectrum is total bullshit.

The second girl in the video is a total idiot and shows the average mindset of an SJW. I'm not saying all SJWs are like this but almost 99% of them are like this.

This thread will become some sort of shitshow, so I'll try to stop voicing my opinion so it doesn't get shut down.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

What about the rare situations were someone has extra XXX, XXY, XYY, etc chromosomes (this is a real thing, google it) wouldn't that be considered in your logic another gender? So in reality there isn't just 2 genders. :cool: Officially mind blown? #Science

Update: Even some cases missing a chromosome such as just X, even more options!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

You say there's more than two genders but I only see X and Y (((( :
    [​IMG]

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

XXX and X only occurs with females. XXY and XYY only occur with males. Look-up how chromosomes work.

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
  10. ben 2
    Zorro

ben 2 Active Member

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  11. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

UPDATE - My original comment was in response to the original thread comment by "ben 2".

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  12. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Silver and Gold were better.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

Platinum was best