FiregearsX’s moderator application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by FiregearsX, Jan 17, 2019.

1. FiregearsX
    Malnourished

FiregearsX Well-Known Member

I can fully understand certain points that you are making but the fact that I still try to inforce the rules when no mods are on is still important and yes I can admit that I have broken rules intentionally and I apologize for that but the fact still remains besides that I try to be the one that in-forces the rules of the server, especially now that we have less and less active members who join the servers. Plus some of those recent bans were wrong and were revoked by mods when I proved I wasn’t the one responsible(freehiting and hitting buttons on recent occasions)

• Seriously Seriously x 1
  2. Jokergamma
    Zorro

Jokergamma Can't Stop

I honestly agree with greasy. Due to the recent leave of absence of dingdong and others and the recent discord incident, we are short staffed but I strongly suggest that fire should be a mod.Whenever I jump on the server and he is there, I see him enforcing the rules a lot and teaching the newer players how to play and follow rules so as not to drive them away, which is very important to keep our community alive. Thus, believe that he would be an excellent choice to help fill in the recent drought of staff members.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Quality over quantity.
    Quality: Firegears still breaks rules even though he knows he's applying for mod. Why should someone that continuously disregards the rules be given power? I'd rather not have another abusive moderator.

Quantity: There is typically only 1 active jailbreak server at a time, and it typically houses maybe 10-20 people average, the server usually being populated after 3 p.m. EDT. Half the time I'm on there's typically 2 other staff members. The facts are for the amount of players, we don't need 20 staff members as you all are lead to believe. All the staff members that resigned, besides DingDong, were all staff members with activity being last dated over 6 months ago. If you don't understand what this means, I'm saying the only change the servers recently is that we were short a single staff member/admin. That's already been filled by Quadfather being promoted to moderator and Kypto to admin.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  4. FiregearsX
    Malnourished

Well I guess all I can do at this point is continue to show that I am qualified for mod. Hopefully you can see that instead of being beyond insistent that I’m not

5. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Not to be rude, but you say this as if I'm overlooking you being a "good" player. All I ever see when I'm on is you just being a player. A player who occasionally breaks rules leisurely and without care. I'm insistent because of this, you continue to break rules intentionally. Accidents can be forgiven, but when it's often and/or intentional is when it's a problem. The credit that I can give you is you message me when someone is camping a spot. From my perspective, the bad outweighs the good.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. FiregearsX
    Malnourished

Bump to show I’m still interested in mod

7. FiregearsX
    Malnourished

Bump to show I’m still interested in becoming mod

Live Thread addon by sonnb