Fix the US server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale), Jul 22, 2017.

?

What do you think about the state of the servers?

1. Its alright. Theres nothing wrong with it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Its broken. The guardbanned people are usually coming back.

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

So, how do I start this with?

First of all, guard bans dont work. Second, freekillers tend to go back to blue when the guard ban command dont work so we have no choice but to kick them. Third, US constantly crashes unsuspectedly.

Up to this point, many freekillers were "Guard Banned" but they tend to come back because of the broken Guard ban command. And many @JailBreak Moderator have no choice but to kick them. I want to ask @J Triggs or any command based staff on what is happening? Is it an error in the plugins? or is there a problem on the programming? I recommend to prioritize the servers because its becoming unfun when the server is full of freekillers who cant be banned. Thanks for Reading.

Hello, Jailbreak Server US.
    Jailbreak Server US broke.
    Understandable have a great day.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  2. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Wing and I have been working on fixing the disconnect free killer ban system, which I just finished moments ago on the dev server.
    There were no issues on the dev server, so my guess as to most of the issues on the main servers is some plugin is too far outdated to be running with this version of sourcemod and that's causing or contributing to problems.

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

Well, I was playing US yesterday and I had an experience of it crashing 5 times in a row... We need to fix this shit

And also, the glitching lr menu came back

• Seriously Seriously x 1
  4. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Like the whole server is fuked up

5. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Update: @J Triggs the server ban is now broken. The server is being broken bit by bit. It would be best if you (or @Wing) could shut it down for maintenance.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb