Haida Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by RedTF2, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: "i was banned from blu for mass freekill i killed 5 people on jailbreak 1 i think it was a month ago"

What server? What time?: "Jailbreak Server 1 Dallas"

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157956982

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: "im sorry for doing it and i shouldnt have it was wrong and theres not excuse for doing it i would like another chance to be on blu please"

What are you appealing?: a guardban

Additional information?: "i know ive mass freekilled mutiple times and theirs not excuse for it and i would like one last chance please"

Made this appeal for a guy who can't access the website.

haidaban.PNG

2. GreasyWombat

GreasyWombat Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Let me explain why I banned this guy for 240 minutes. If I remember correctly, all the reds were loaded into the ambulance on jailfort. Haida started saying something about shooting a rocket into the reds. I verbally warned him not to just before he shot the rocket into the ambulance killing all the non-rebelling reds. Judging from what he said and from seeing him several times on the server including on blue team, I think it was pretty clear he knew it was freekill and he knew it was wrong at the time. He has several other bans for mass fk so it was evident that he either hasn't learned not to freekill or he doesn't care about the rules. Judging from his history of rule breaking, rudeness, and racism towards others on the server I suspect it's the latter.
    I think considering his history of bans for freekill and mass freekill his ban is warranted. If you admit you shouldn't have done it then why do you have a history of repeatedly doing just that? He knows the rules yet has chosen multiple times to disregard them. I do not see why this ban should be lifted.

For those interested, here is his ban history: http://idleserver.com/GuardBans/Bans.php?searchContext=STEAM_0:1:157956982&st=steamid

• This is amazing This is amazing x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. KyptoKlutz
    Relaxed

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

He needs to wait out his ban. 240 minutes is not that much he clearly doesn't play on the server because his ban would be removed by now. All he wants is to come back on the server and free kill again. He has also been server banned for reasons such as mass free kill, racism, and staff disrespect. The 1st server ban was clearly not enough to teach him a lesson so he received a second one. He constantly begged me on Steam to get his ban removed but he was very rude and disrespectful and I felt no obligation to help him because I can see no change. I have re added him on steam to give him a second chance to be more respectful but I don't think he needs a second chance on blue team until his ban is expired.

4. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

User has sent several messages to me ordering me to remove the ban, I had talked them into playing it out, and they did for a few hours.
    User has since came back and ordered me to remove the ban once again, while there are only 41 minutes left on the ban.
    I am denying this appeal and this user is to play out all of their ban time, no exceptions.

• Winner Winner x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.