How long am i banned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Festive Osama bin Laden, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Recently i got banned for reasons i do not wish to speak off and well i would like to know how long i am banned on the server, i checked the server bans and my name was not put in the list i even used advanced search with all the info and well I would like to know how long im banned my steam name is Toast and id: STEAM_0:0:146819719

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Most likely a permanent ban for mod impersonation.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. it was for a video :(

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. WBiddy
    Starving

And? That does NOT make it right.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Its not like I changed anything, it was just a bit of trolling and no harm was made

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. WBiddy
    Starving

I mean that still doesn't make it alright. If I shot up a school and record it for some views that doesn't make it right.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. But sir you are using a bad anology I didnt "shoot up a school" u cant compare that to someone acting like a staff member for jokes and kicks more like you stole your friends phone and said it was yours thats a better analogy and of course no harm was made just by one little thing so I dont think the ban should be permanent 1 week sure why not A month I guess thats valid but permanent jeez <3

8. WBiddy
    Starving

Sure it could have been a better anology but is got my point across.

9. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. All im saying a permenant ban isnt neccasary Ill even take a 1 year ban but just for a little video on trying to troll some players and getting banned forever is kind of harsh even for idle server Im not asking for second chances or anything im just saying OTHER SERVERS *couch* wonderland *cough* took this in a more jokeing fashion and I really believe idle server could learn from them in the future, I hope you have a good night or morning (depends where u live) and have a happy New Year <3 (and of course happy holidays if u celeberate other stuffs) I love you idle server and staff even if you ban me from your servers it wont change my experiances on making new friends and joyful times on your servers and I contacted the staff member who I impersonated and apologised <3

11. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

This is why it is a good idea to learn to use public resources to look up information on your own.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

This should have been made in appeal regardless if you wanted it gone or not.

• You dont say You dont say x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Are you srsly joking right now?? It’s for a video for your YouTube or something?
    I just think that was a idiotic (honest?) excuse

... trolling? Are you kidding me right now??? Trolling?????? Wow man... here’s a question I want you to answer for me, why would you do that in the first place? Why would you troll us? Trying to impersonate a staff member just to try to get likes and subs for that? I’m sorry man but i would not support this, I understand a perma is kinda harsh but for impersonating a staff member this is a good excuse, you should of never impersonate a staff member or a user in the first place!
    If we ban the wrong person and your still on the servers you just banned a incident user who is trying to play our servers and just..... got banned for no reason, then we wait for days or hours just to lift his ban, and maybe he would never come back!

This isn’t funny man and I’m just disappointed at you

I’m sorry if this sounds mean but this is my truth..
    Think about what your doing before you start being a idiot.

• Agree Agree x 3
Live Thread addon by sonnb