I was laughing my butt off on this......

Discussion in 'General' started by Valias, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

To be honest, I was about to mute him, but he sounded like a chipmunk so i wanted to see what he is doing, he was warden and doing the orders... but i understand he may have a voice changer or a bad mic, but eh, i muted him at the end, but he also Dr Denial at the end anyways, But it was a good laugh

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

The high notes though this kid should be in choir and go for a role in the opera, I mean seriously those high notes where gorgeous 10/10 ign would watch again.

4. Valias
    Spaced

I got More than that but it was too much lol but yeah I don't if he's a guy or a kid I was srsly having a hard time breathing because of that I don't know how long he was there anyways but after map change he was gone

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  5. Starlight
    Inspired

@Valias is he the new skipwynn or tommyguns?

6. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Lmfao its so fucking loud.... Valias you are sounding like me late at night mate

• Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Narcissist Narcissist x 1
    • Potential Potential x 1
  7. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Deal with it Deal with it x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

that was beautiful

this is what makes idleserver worth it

9. Valias
    Spaced

I am not sure, he isnt my friend though XD

10. Mango Puree
    Asshat

I FORGOT ABOUT SKIPWYNN!

I think sea oshawatt still takes the cake though.

11. Starlight
    Inspired

Really? Skipwynn and tommyguns are better though.

12. Valias
    Spaced

He needs to work on his voice, I just like when he was singing “the campfire song” till at the end it was ALL messed up and he just ruined it but it was Even funnier, he needs to join the servers, but there is other voice changers and “voice lines”

13. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Now Before anyone says anything i know i over did it so i'm not saying what i was doing was too little, what i did would obviously grab unwanted attention, why i got punished was actually very reasonable, it just did bring up the thought since i had thought about it for a few days. I'm worried about Valias, so if i sound hypocritical or not its because i am concerned for him, nothing more.

But i think we should be careful about fun that goes around those regards so we don't get ourselves in trouble on the server, like letting that one thing pass by even if its funny or convenient for that matter. Some other staff might not find it appealing when it happens. I don't think mic spam or voice changers is really high on the list but it might spawn unwanted behavior for other people watching the situation. Last thing we wanna see is some people going " Well Valias let this person use a voice changer on the server and he loved it so why can i use one?" and then get punished for using the voice changer, and then go to the forum complaining he was a victim of favoritism and then a spiral of finger pointers at the end of a long tunnel.

I admit, it was funny, but some people probably found it annoying, and we still do have rules to follow. Of course i am just speculating is all, i might be overthinking it, but... just be careful xD

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

Awww man, the fun’s over guys, Lance typed an essay about a clip of Valias dicking around. I guess you don’t invite Lance to parties.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • RIP RIP x 2
  15. Valias
    Spaced

There’s nothing wrong with that, totally agree with ya but it’s gonna happen, but I did punish him at the end, but he dr denied anyways at the end 2 minutes after I muted him anyways, so he was going to be muted on the red team anyways, but yeah all need to be careful, but just honestly it was funny, it’s just weird though but I don’t want to use a voice changer anyways so eh

He might tattle tale me. Be on the lookout!

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • RIP RIP x 1
  16. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

I'm not going to "tattle tale" on him, he already posted a public forum about this .-. I don't even know why you put your two sense into this because i was actually talking to Valias in concern. It would be hypocritical at this point to expect him to be punished or something when i went all nitty gritty anyways xD

Valias isnt the only one who likes to have fun late at night anyways, i'm not just talking about myself either. But we really should just be careful about the people who care about equality and use it as a loophole. Hence why i said " Well Valias let this person use a voice changer on the server and he loved it so why can i use one?" Because something like that is the only thing that could truly get him in trouble.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  17. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

The Joke —————

Your head —————

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    • You dont say You dont say x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Bro you missed the point of this thread. It was supposed to be funny, not "you didn't do you're job so you should be scolded for it" You're not superior to anyone nor can you shit on them for having a bit of fun, being mod is hard and when they say something funny it's the only fun they'll be able to have as mod. Obviously it goes overboard, but something like this isn't big. If anyone was annoyed by him, they could have easily went to the menu and locally muted him themselves.

19. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

I think you missed the point of my post... lol

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. Optimist
    Eggtastic

Optimist Well-Known Member

I don’t think he did, he was pointing out that you’re an idiot for making an essay about a clip. I’m likely a hypocrite for this, but you shouldn’t reply to a serious post with
    To break it down in small furry terms for you to understand, Mango was saying that being a mod is hard, they have little room to make jokes, and the post was supposed to be funny and to not shit on people for making jokes.

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • RIP RIP x 1
  21. Valias
    Spaced

... yeah sure okay hemissed the joke, but he maybe serious, I was in the server that night only staff member and there was NO ONE there I know! And that person who was doing that could be the one i know... or just a random person that is interested in trolling servers and don’t want to reveal his identity, he could be a YouTuber or something!
    Basically it was funny because he was stupid enough to even have a voice changer, idk if that would upset the person or just make him more famous I guess

But it was funny so eh, I bet he wouldn’t care, he just want us to have a good laugh anyways

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  22. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Yeah there ain't anything wrong with you having fun xD And like i said, i was just concerned cause of what i did, i didn't want anyone else having like a revolve effect because of it. I really personally don't think THIS situation would or will do any damage ever. I don't have a issue with it, i am just thinking outside the box. Far outside the box.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. ben 2
    Zorro

ben 2 Active Member

Now Before anyone says anything I* know I* over did it so I'm* not saying what I* was doing was too little, what I* did would obviously grab unwanted attention, why I* got punished was actually very reasonable, it just did bring up the thought since I* had thought about it for a few days. I'm worried about Valias, so if I* sound hypocritical or not its because I* am concerned for him, nothing more.

BUT I* think we should be careful about fun that goes around those regards so we don't get ourselves in trouble on the server, like letting that one thing pass by even if IT'S funny or convenient for that matter. Some other staff might not find it appealing when it happens. I don't think mic spam or voice changers is really high on the list but it might spawn unwanted behavior for other people watching the situation. Last thing we wanna see is some people going " Well Valias let this person use a voice changer on the server and he loved it so why CAN'T I* use one?" and then get punished for using the voice changer, and then go to the forum complaining he was a victim of favoritism and then a spiral of finger pointers at the end of a long tunnel.

I admit, it was funny, but some people probably found it annoying, and we still do have rules to follow. Of course i am just speculating is all, i might be overthinking it, but... just be careful xD

I'm not going to "tattle tale" on him, he already posted a public forum about this .-. I don't even know why you put your two CENTS into this because I* was actually talking to Valias in concern. It would be hypocritical at this point to expect him to be punished or something when I* went all nitty gritty anyways xD

Valias ISN'T the only one who likes to have fun late at night anyways, I'm* not just talking about myself either. But we really should just be careful about the people who care about equality and use it as a loophole. Hence why I* said " Well Valias let this person use a voice changer on the server and he loved it so why can i use one?" Because something like that is the only thing that could truly get him in trouble.
    I put a star next to the times where you didn't capitalize "I" and also capitalized other problems, along with putting the word "but" in red because it was in the incorrect place, it should not start the sentence like that. Overall, I give it a C-. You're welcome.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  24. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

I'am Sory thet mai grummer iz sao bed thyt u hawd teh grayed et, ai wheel twai two beh smawter where eye wrete. :( #Amsorry #Uwin #Lol #Hawshtawg

• Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  25. Valias
    Spaced

For a second there "I" thought you were agreeing with lance for a second there, till "I" saw you were correcting his mistakes.

Ever used Grammarly? Because your spelling is awful! (Being honest here, also helping ya out+ "I" get it that you were doing it on purpose and your just "Joking " around

• LOL LOL x 1
  26. ♠♣SG Reaper♠♣
    Hot

♠♣SG Reaper♠♣ Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I'd pay this kid to read me a bedtime story.

27. Fl4re
    Jaded

Fl4re One Poster

I'd Pay this kid to read me a sonic Fanfic, Voice acting and all.

• LOL LOL x 1
  28. ben 2
    Zorro

ben 2 Active Member

I'd do it

• Old Old x 6
  29. Mango Puree
    Asshat

NICE NECROPOST, C A N I H A V E S O M E ?

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb