Im sorry we got off on the wrong foot

Discussion in 'TF2 JailBreak' started by DirtyPizzle, Jan 3, 2018.

1. DirtyPizzle
    Apple Fan

DirtyPizzle Member

Hi my name is dirtypizzle, i used to enjoy playing idle server jailbreak on a daily bases for a few months when i played tf2 certain members will remember me in not such a good way. i quit tf2 and went to play some different games and started to play gmod, i became admin and worked my way up to staff++ and spent most of my time playing there, but the community and the server went under. our head admin attacked the server and destroyed alot of luise code. so we rebuilt but the server was not really the same and it collasped, the server and the community were shut down but i stuck with the server till the end, the TTT server was called Simply Vile Gaming, so i went back to tf2 and got my inventory back and played alot of casual. but i saw idleserver and said what the hell and joined the server, its been 3 weeks now and im loving being back but i do notice a lack of staff on dallas dallas#1 were i mostly play because i get the most ping and see the most players so i decided to make a mod app, but i screwed that up, i left out details, was rude to staff and it was generally not well made so i would like to give a sincere apology and hope i can make it up, i wont apply for staff again as i dont think im fit for this community's staff team but i can bring a few things to the table as a well expirenced staff member, my head admin used to always say that you dont build a community apon constantly punishing but rather helping the player to understand and using punsishment as a last resort. and to all the players and staff i havent seen before my name is Dirtypizzle and you can find me on hightower pubs playing scout or on jailbreak server #1.my profile is always open and stay as long as you like

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  2. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

PizzleModApp.PNG PizzleModApp2.PNG PizzleModApp3.PNG

Deleting a mod app doesn't mean it's gone away

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

SO NOT ONLY DID YOU DELETE YOUR MOD APP AFTER YOU CALLED MELIODAS A "Lispy Fuck" BUT THEN PROCEED TO ACT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING?

So I'm looking on your profile and it seems that you freekilled and showed no knowledge of any of the rules. If you feel like people are freekilling, then call a mod or admin instead of saying "There's no one on meaning that no mods are active so they need my help."

Grammar is lethally bad and writing all in once paragraph makes me gag. Try separating thoughts and categorizing them based on your main point. As you can see here, I've spaced downward to show a separation of thoughts because now I'm talking about grammar and not on your mod app. You could have easily just separated your idleserver experience so far from the Gmod one.

No, I will not support you for mod until I hear (or see you, if ever) do something good.

Edit: lol that tag. You didn't even have the courtesy to check how his name was spelled. "Captainmeliodis" is not it, but good try. (P.S You can't tag someone like that)

• Seriously Seriously x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

As for you, here’s some things..
    1) why would you delete your mod app? Staff members can see the deleted threads so if your thinking “I’ll be safe, no one will know” well... your wrong.
    2) being disrespectful in front of a staff member is a big no no, also making it worse and hurting yourself into losing trust.

It’s gonna be hard getting to earn that trust, to be honest, I think your just stupid and just ruined it, in the future, think twice, and hoping this will learn your lesion in the future

“Edit” ignore the bad spelling, this dumb autocorrect on my phone”

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. DirtyPizzle
    Apple Fan

DirtyPizzle Member

i deleted my mod app because thats just what i thought ppl did if it got rejected

6. DirtyPizzle
    Apple Fan

DirtyPizzle Member

ill post screen shots to the forums for all to see and link it to this if you want

7. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

It’s fine, thank you for making the effort to apologize. I’m sorry that these 3, maybe 4 because of Valias, insulted you.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

Being disrespectful to players is a no-no on its own, staff or not.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  9. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Insulting him I wasnt, basically I worded it, or.. confused people, but I’m trying to tell him to be more careful, because allot of people deleted their apps due to negative reviews and people distrust other applicants because the mistake dirtypizzle.

He just needs to learn on what he needs to focus on and try to be more respectful to other players and staff members, thinking twice wise, he hasn’t said anything mean to me honestly so why should I insult him?

• You dont say You dont say x 1
  10. DirtyPizzle
    Apple Fan

DirtyPizzle Member

I don’t think he was trying to insult me, he just has his methods of teaching which I respect

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

12. Valias
    Spaced

I must apologize if anything was harsh in my comment, basically i was teaching him a lesson that he should and should not do, yes, he was rude to captain but he just needs to be more respectful if he wants to earn mod he needs to build trust,
    We all understand of fear you might be getting rejected, I was once like that, when i tried being mod, but there is ways for you to let people like you, you still have time to change and fix those mistakes.

13. Valias
    Spaced

I want him to earn trust again, I’m here to help him, not to insult him (as I said before) I know he’s a good kid and should be trained on earning mod, it maybe a long journey but if he wants to be a mod, I want him to be accepted.

Save your time focusing on what you got to do, we do appreciate the offer.

Dirtypizzle, if you want to pm me I can give you tips if you don’t have me on steam, I bet your a good kid.

14. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Isn't your name Usually Muselk?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  15. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

Guys chill out yo he is an old player who left and now has come back with more maturity than when he left so I say it's fine just welcome him back and give another chance he may turn out to be a great guy after he left.

• much confused doge x 2
    • Got anymore info? x 1
    • You dont say x 1
    • Potential x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb