Im very sorry for the language and my behavior

Discussion in 'General' started by Bear Heavy 2, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Bear Heavy 2

Bear Heavy 2 Can't Stop

Look I'm sorry for all the things I've said this year to you and I wanna apologize.
    Ill make a promise to everyone here I wont get mad at deaths and I will keep my cool
    I swear if I say another bad thing(cursing ) you can ban me.
    This will start right now after the post

- McChunky
    P.S. to the people ive offended gets a free ref for the troubles

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  2. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I'm happy you're trying to apologize for your actions but the past is the past man. You can't expect people to forget about anything that you've done, especially when it's done en bulk.

The staff can't ban you for saying curses, even if you do say it's okay because it isn't against the rules. TF2 is a Mature rated game, so the staff don't care that you swear all that much, it's the context and situation you use it in. Plus you insulted people way too much and to the point where it wasn't funny (if you were trying to be funny) or took it way overboard if it was trying to be aggressive.

Bribing also isn't the way to go, in fact I don't think that helps at all and actually shows you're not really trying to be a better person but just trying to buy your way into mod. Won't work with me, and I don't think it'll work for anyone else either.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  3. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I refer back to an ancient proverb: actions speak louder then words. The quickest way to make everyone believe you want to reform, is to show it in game.

4. Bear Heavy 2

Bear Heavy 2 Can't Stop

I'm not trying to bribe I don't do that I'm actually making a promise and proving myself I can mature enough so I don't be an annoyance in everybody's ass. Pardon my french

5. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Again, you don't have to apologize for cursing. No one really cares that you curse that much, this isn't a Christian Roblox server. What is annoying us, however, is that you use these insults like they're nothing more then words on a screen, and while I personally don't get offended because of them I know some people who might because everyone is different.

Giving someone a refined just to get their support is bribing so you probably didn't mean to come off as someone who does bribe but that is what you were offering. Maybe you were really being nice and trying to give them something but that seems lazy to me since you're not going out there and showing that you really deserve a second chance but just expecting them to support you because you gave them a refined.

I accept your apology solely because I wasn't effected by what you did in anyway but I'm just pointing out the flaws in your apology and how you should model the next apology, if you ever do mess up again.

6. Bear Heavy 2

Bear Heavy 2 Can't Stop

Oh umm ok I was just wanting to give red to be nice not to bribe I have no interest in being mod anymore I was just saying this to apologise and give out free ref for anybody I've offended

7. Mango Puree
    Asshat

I can tell you didn't read my response. I don't blame you.

8. Bear Heavy 2

Bear Heavy 2 Can't Stop

What's the point in showing that I need a second chance I'm not getting one anyways and I told you I'm not interested in mod or bribing how many times do I need to tell this I'm giving free metal and items for anybody I've offended

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

I think it was fine when it was just saying sorry and leaving it at that. It's still nice of you to apologize for your past actions. I understand you were also being kind and offering a gift it's just that it sounds to others in a different way. I'm not trying to say this to trigger a response as I don't intend to push this down a bad path.

10. Bear Heavy 2

Bear Heavy 2 Can't Stop

I just wanted to do this and it's not going down any path

• Seriously Seriously x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb