Inactive Staff

Discussion in 'TF2 JailBreak' started by Andy GM, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

Crown:
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=24

Edward Elric:
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=20223

Benji: This one I don't think is correct due to it saying he has 1 hour on the server, Which I know he has more.
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=17123

Noob:
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=456

Ace: I can't access his jailbreak stats but here is his steam profile which states he has not been on in over 120 days
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101272199

Many months after i pointed these people out, can we please sack these inactive staff members and get some new blood in here. Again I say before anyone calls me out on the benji one, I don't think I have the right link I got it from his Admin app which is a lot of years old so it is probably wrong but look into it for me the stats site wont cooperate with me and search for a second benji stats page. The most recent connect out of all of these 5 was July 20th which need I remind you was over 2 months ago. Can something be done about this? Greatest appreciations from me and the peasants who play without staff, because the staff either get annoyed when called, or ban everyone then leave, solving everything for about 30 mins, then all hell breaks loose again. Get rid of these, and get some new ones. And make these new staff be more proactive in their jobs than the older ones, excluding Cobra and Xemnas, they are absolute workhorses and are very nice. Also let me know of any errors here except any about cobra, He is polite, drops everything to help out, and stays on after banning everyone to assure peace has been restored, sure he is not actively checking on the server, as far as I can tell that is true, but he is a lot more willing to help out than all other staff, again excluding Xemnas he is great too, no matter what he is doing, which is usually cs:go.

• Seriously Seriously x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. XemnasThe1st
    Goofy

XemnasThe1st Can't Stop Former Staff

I dont have cs:go.

3. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

4. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

I was talking about Cobra, that was a bad sentence

5. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

6. Cheetos
    Drama Queen

Cheetos Well-Known Member Former Staff

Cobra has been online if you had him added

7. TheCyanidePanda
    Holy Shit

TheCyanidePanda A E S T H E T I C S Former Staff

I believe most of the people you have listed here have either been removed from the Staff Team or have resigned all together. Other than Benji.

8. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

I also agree we need new staff that can be on and help with the servers. As snipur was added to the roster a few weeks ago ive seen him do his job really well, and i think more people that are active can help with the server.

9. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

Noob, Crown, Ace, and Edwasrd Elric's profile on this website say they are jailbreak mods, if they have been removed they should not be labeled as jailbreak mods on your official forum website
    I'm the one who introduced Cobra and he Introduced Sonic to this server so of course I have him added. We met in MvM 3 years ago and been best friends ever since
    I'm glad you agree with me crunch, just remove these 4 inactive staff. and get like 2 or 3 new staff members. I don't play on the server as much as I do for the reasons I have stated before and In my other post which I got very triggered over

10. link_link_link
    Amused

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

Ive seen ace on once and non of the other staff listed on here that often.

11. TheCyanidePanda
    Holy Shit

TheCyanidePanda A E S T H E T I C S Former Staff

I'll go through the process of removing them, I need to consult Wing about it though. Please be patient, none of them other than Benji are on my official roster though.

12. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

yea Benji is awesome

13. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

Why? they have not been on in several months. seems pretty inactive to me. But thanks for finally doing something about this I greatly appreciate it
    Check Ace's Steam Profile says he hsan't been on steam period, in 128 days

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  14. Samara
    Veggedout

Samara Well-Known Member Former Staff

I'll admit I have been inactive, but I plan on getting on more often, it's just my family is constantly in disagreements and the constant school work that has been adding up, so I apologize in advance again.

15. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

From what I know you are extremely active on the other server so I didn't bring you up because I hear your a great staff member

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Yeah, get rid of that that inactive, weeaboo looking administrator. Never see him online taking care of the server, or replying to reports! Good riddance.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Cheetos
    Drama Queen

Cheetos Well-Known Member Former Staff

The main point would be a Admin/Mod sweep to keep or get rid of some mods who are irrelevant about jailbreak and don't do much overall

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. 鬼0ni鬼
    Gagging

鬼0ni鬼 Well-Known Member

Last time I checked weren't there like never staff ever.
    Except the new ones.
    Who like don't know the rules, can't take a joke, and are practically sons and daughters of Adolf Hitler himself.
    Like shit homie TF2 is already dead why do y'all still go on this server what ( ͡© ͜ʖ ͡©)

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb