Jailbreak funny moments

Discussion in 'Don't Taze Me Bro!' started by RedTF2, Jan 12, 2018.

1. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

For the past 2 weeks or so, I’ve been gathering clips to make a compilation of funny moments on Jailbreak. I plan on making more, but here’s number one.

View: https://youtu.be/ZNvpf3RqArs

2. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

that was a pretty shit collection of clips not gonna lie, I feel like you recorded all of them in one hour and said "eh fuck it I haven't posted in a while"

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I need to do my funnest moments, but i dont know if its just jailbreak related or just general.

4. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

Red I can't hear your voice in that why?

• Narcissist Narcissist x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  5. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I posted a video 2 days ago, aka the day before this one. It took a while to get all the clips, if you think it’s bad that’s all you and your opinion, which is fine (obviously). If you hold what the actual issue was with them, I could make future videos better, hence the “comment thoughts” at the end.

6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

For most gaming recording devices you have to go and enable a setting to have the outside voice heard too, he either forgot to do this, or didn't want us hearing his voice

• You dont say You dont say x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

MouthyCobra525 Well-Known Member Former Staff

I spy a cobra man, for being the first compilation it isn't too bad, it had some real gems in there like the kid screaming bullsh*t, and all the accidental mass freekills. Being able to hear your end as well would bump it up real nice, especially if you get clips like the one with you in obby, the mario kart one, as well as the soldier that accidentally killed a bunch of people. The whole clip with toxic and you killing warden could been sped about around the middle, as it drags on a little long in between action. Overall it's pretty good, had some genuine laughs in there, just keep it up my man. <3

(I'm not liable if my suggestions ultimately make the comps worse)

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Your... alive??? o_O?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

Barely

10. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

I saw some guard bans by you recently cobra. Do you got your powers back?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

Never lost them

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  12. I remember some of these moments and thought they were pretty hilarious like the kid spitting out profanity in medic like there was no tomorrow. I thought these compilations were really good.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

Ye ik im nutty bois

Live Thread addon by sonnb