Krusty Krab Kids #UraCunt Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Krusty Krab Kids #UraCunt, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the problem? lance

What do you want us to do? demote him

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocuski

What server were you on? 45.35.176.5:27120

What time? 01:21:53

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. lance has been abusing his powers for the longest time period I cannot explain mass respawning reds slaying blues as far as rule breaking he has consistently teleported blues somewhere that they cannot attack or see anything allowed hold down the fort multiple times I have provided screenshots that support my case and he has been teleporting blues to space karts allowing reds to run into blues killing them constantly teleporting

3. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Yeah i admit, i have been abusive of my powers lately. Won't really give a reason for why because people will lash it as an excuse so yeah. I have been abusing my powers. This support is in the right.

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  4. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

@Krusty Krab Kids #UraCunt You might need to update the photo proof though, its coming up as errors mate.

I'll just state what i did and save you the trouble.
    Slapped, Teleported, slayed, and respawn abused multiple times, targeting everyone at once, usually stalling the server. But usually people where asking for it so i didnt feel any regret for doing it. If people got mad about it i would just apologize and go back to playing the game.

Its still staff abuse so i accept responsibility for it.

5. yea screenshots are deleted because you admitted it so no reason to harass with screenshots

6. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Well i mean it would always back up what you say, and it would save higher ups the trouble of looking through logs.

7. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Although, i am sorry about even driving you to make a report in the first place, its a waste of your time because i should have just been responsible. I've been so depressed i stop caring about anything, like to simple things about eating and sleeping to serious things like moderating and social activity. I would still moderate but obviously i just stopped being responsible at all.

8. add me lance talk to me even tho we hate each other we can talk to each other we are human beings for a reason

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've honestly done all I can I've grown up I barely play tf2 anymore I have a job ect just talk to me if you need anything man don't let other people suffer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. -{o.W.n}-FrostRaider
    Amazed

-{o.W.n}-FrostRaider Active Member

Lance is such a funny troller

• You dont say You dont say x 1
  11. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Supporting this, since I've gotten multiple people to tell me that Lance was abusing his powers.

12. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

I support this maybe not a demote but like a month long ban from servers and maybe forums.

13. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Other then that,
    upload_2017-12-27_12-54-32.png
    and
    upload_2017-12-27_12-54-56.png

are actual proof of the event

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ♠♣SG Reaper♠♣
    Hot

♠♣SG Reaper♠♣ Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You quoted me for?

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
  15. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

On the bright side, at least Mango finally gets to watch me "suffer" if that's what it's called. Call it a late Christmas gift friend.

• LOL LOL x 2
  16. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

What got you so depressed anyway?

17. Mango Puree
    Asshat

lol I wouldn't want to see you suffer but I do want some kind of demotion (because you know me, I didn't like what you did from the get go)

My sister had to suffer with depression and if you actually are being serious about how you're depressed I suggest you seek help of some sort and not post it online (dont be a tumblr user)

18. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Its all my fault for not seeking help in the first place, i just lack the motivation to sleep, eat, leave my home, or even talk to people most of the time. The only reason i really started being abusive with my powers is because people asked me for it and i just didn't care about my life anymore, i knew what i was getting myself into the moment i first put the command in lol

That's the ironic thing, nothing is making me depressed. Its just happening like i just lost my legs or something. I don't feel sad, i just feel empty, i feel nothing. Some emotions come along but they don't come out as the same. You guys hear me laughing late at night hysterically? That's not laughter, i'm not happy, i am confused.

19. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

I have received a ban according to this report.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  20. Mango Puree
    Asshat

But like, a ban won't do anything? A demotion would be a 100% more satisfying (no, I don't like to see you in pain but it is what it is) You can easily come back on after the ban is done and abuse some more.

21. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Honestly I think Lance should just take a break until he feels like he can control what he's doing in the servers. The ban should at least give him some time to rethink over what he's done, but if he can't keep up to what he's expected when he returns then I agree on the demotion. It's not that I want you demoted Lance, it's just I'm not fine with what's happening every time you join the servers. Once or twice is bad enough but almost every round is just calling for punishments at that point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Red would probably agree with me being demoted. As i told him i just want to hurt myself nowadays so who knows, maybe a break would do good, a break from myself.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

Lance's abusing actually made me laugh for the entire time, I'm cool with Lance abusing his powers is there are like 6 players, or unless they allowed Lance to abusing just for fun.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  24. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Even if it was for fun, which it was, it was still not allowed. Some people would end up not liking it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  25. Optimist
    Depressed

Optimist Well-Known Member

I support this. Abuse shouldn’t be tolerated, but look how far DJ got.

• LOL LOL x 2
  26. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Alright. Red has given Lance a 2 week server ban. Therefore, this report is resolved. Further commenting is unnecessary.

Locked.​

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 3
    • Princess is love, Princess is life Princess is love, Princess is life x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.