KyptoKlutz JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by KyptoKlutz, Feb 25, 2018.

1. KyptoKlutz

KyptoKlutz Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Kyptoklutz

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=102663

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Central Time (CT)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 2 day 6 hours (54 hours)

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: I have not asked anyone to vouch for me.

Other: I'm only 17, I do have a job so I believe this contributes to my maturity, I love playing jail break I would be happy to assist in keeping these servers fair and balanced for everyone.

• Potential Potential x 6
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 2
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I am not so sure about this person, i need more time to "study" this applicant

3. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I've played with this user in the past but i want to play with them some more before i can give a rating other than Potential.

4. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

I don't really wanna know why this happened, but I'm left with a bad impression of you.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. KyptoKlutz

KyptoKlutz Member

I know this isn't a good reason and I know you didn't ask. But the warden told me to type that for lr or he would kill me. I realize how stupid that is and I can understand if this hurts my application.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  6. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

A choice like that shows you’re not mature enough. I don’t see why it would ever be right to type that. In a situation like that, it’s best to call a moderator/administrator and to not type said word, reguardless for lr and not to be freekilled.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KyptoKlutz

KyptoKlutz Member

I agree with you, this is my first and it is the last time I ever say that, I'm truly sorry if I have offended anyone, Thank you for your feedback.

8. Ghastol
    Classy

Ghastol Can't Stop

Actually, they can not enforce a kill order so you could just call a mod/admin very easily. :)

Live Thread addon by sonnb