Morgan's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Morgan Redbright, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Age
    : 18

State and Country:USA / Michigan

Primary LanguageP:English

Favorite Pizza Topping: Extra Cheese

Servers:Jailbreak servers 1 & 2

Time Zone: Eastern

Admin Experience: No admin experience, but I have moderator experience for this server

Additional Information: I’ve been on this server for a decent amount of time, I know I havent been a moderator for as long as most players, but I am very active, and believe I am a good candidate for admin status. As a side note.. I have been on these servers for about..2 years now? I haven't even been a moderator for HALF that time, but I do love these servers they are the most fun I have while being on tf2 and these are honestly the only servers I play on, I don't normally do casual or other servers, because I have so much fun on idleserver and have met most of my friends here.

Name the Director of the Admin: Hyro

Support: Qminegod, Greasywombat,Valias, Rok, Nightly

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 19
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 6
    • Potential Potential x 3
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 3
  3. GreasyWombat

GreasyWombat Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Good guy, mature, very active on the server, good at controlling things when the server gets out of hand. Would make a great admin.

4. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Former Staff

On my last dying breath I support this admin* app.

*dies*

+support <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. theradgangster
    Adorable

theradgangster Can't Stop

+Support
    Nice guy who can be a meme but also knows the rules and reinforces them to help the server.
    (I know im not a mod or anything but you know im decent)

6. Leinoto
    Dr Pepper Addict

Leinoto Can't Stop

Cool guy to be around (although he doesn't like the word puckleberry)

It's gonna be a +support from me

7. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Former Staff

Well he's mature enough plus least he's "Chill"

+Support

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Gonna bump this now before I forget

9. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Aye, I played with this guy a couple of times. His personality is very glowing and he's got that manners of an english men. I toss in some support on this application.

Plus Ultra! support

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
  10. KyptoKlutz
    Lurking

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Is that a my hero academia reference ...nice

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 2
  11. Peak
    Whistles

Peak Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Would be a fantastic additional to the staff of admins. Has a deep understanding of the functions of the server and can be relied to do his part.

+Support

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  12. Hepodix♦
    English

Hepodix♦ Can't Stop

Pretty gr8 mod & he's very mature

+Supp

13. Bumping my app, def still interested in the position.

14. Captain Meliodas
    Smoking Joe

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

whoever has to accept these applications keep in mind how many mods and admins have strayed away from idle server in the past year, and how much of a necessity it is to replenish the amount

Yeah, I support morgan, i'm not gonna go on a page and a half response about all of the reasons like I usually would, but a short list should do

Good standing in the community, knowledge of rules, knowledge of how to enforce them, reasonable ban times and good idea of when to give warning and when to just say "to hell with it" and ban, doesn't overuse commands like "csay" for no reason (like quite a lot of the mods do) etc,etc

He might not be a standout top of the top or whatever, but hell we need admins, and it's better to give it to someone we know can be trusted, and can be trusted to stay active, than it is for us to give it to people that have overused their privileges in the past

and he's not a stickler like most of the people that actually are active, you don't have to enforce every single rule if it bans the entirety of the blue team, and anyone who thinks they do shouldn't be enforcing anything anyways, he keeps the game fun, which ultimately is the point of jailbreak, while not letting people do anything stupid, keeping it perfectly balanced, as all things should be

*Edit*

I have been informed that nothing I just said made sense, but I don't care enough to make this look coherent, so coolio,

+Support

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  15. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

+Dickbutt did dr denial by doing the bunnyhop and the engineer did not get to kill him because he done died by failing bunnhop somehow then he never banned himself i think this is a serious case of not doing moderator things

• much confused doge much confused doge x 3
  16. Bumping this app, still interested

:D

17. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Great guy to play with. Knows the rules like the back of his hand. Every mistake I've seen him make he's corrected and bettered himself knowledgeably, whether it be situations, or commands.

Big ol' Nightly flavored +Support

18. Bumping my admin app, I am still interested

19. Festive Michael Rosen
    Dr Schlong

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I've noticed he partakes in the dr denial a bit too often for my taste. Not straight up killing the red, but actively avoiding dr hence delaying the round. Not a HUGE issue since mods can slip up too, but not admin material. It takes extra to jump from mod to admin.

-Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. King dedeDuckHunt

King dedeDuckHunt Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I would like to see you be a little more consistent on how you enforce the rules. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't. Also don't Dr deny +potential

21. Bumping my app (Little Late due to work)

22. Very late, But I am bumping my app, finally able to be on more often!

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
Live Thread addon by sonnb