Mr.I have Krabs JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Mr.I have Krabs, Oct 9, 2017.

1. In Game Name (Steam Name): The Warden's tooth gap

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4166

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Eastern Time Zone

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 15d 20:11:50h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Yes Nightly said he would vouch for me.

Other: I need to make clear that I do know the rules quite well and that I can easily deal with anyone that breaks that rules with my clear understanding of them, I know that might not be enough but I promise that I can help.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 5
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 3
    • Potential Potential x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I'm not sure if the month thing is accurate or not, but this user most definitely exceeds all necessities in order to be a good member of our community, and staff.

I usually don't support quick, but I've been watching this individual play for a while now, and will say I'm extremely impressed by the knowledge of rules, ability to explain situations, maturity, and control of situations.

If I were to choose anyone right now to be staff (Besides Daily <3) it would be this guy.

A big old fat +Support.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • TL;DR TL;DR x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

This is user has shown a great understanding for the rules and how to enforce them. But his Guard Ban Record is a bit lengthy and one of them are recent. With saying that I will rate this user as potential for now until I can fully say he has matured and learned from his past Guard Bans and mistakes. Best of Luck! :p

~ Potential

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. A.S. King
    Suicidal

A.S. King Can't Stop

+support atleast he's the only reasonable one left besides doc no offense

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  5. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Agreeing with her

-/+ Potential

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

I down voted your mod app based on how I have seen you be having recently in jailbreak. From what I have seen you recently started playing again like 3 weeks before the mod app but also even in those weeks I have seen you free kill (me included), not have a complete mastery of some simple rules that where recently changed that tells me you haven't read them recently, and lastly its the way I saw you after the mod app you where a bit upset and quick to judge others in general you where being a bit toxic. Though I also saw you asking for support on how to change in other people's eyes and I can understand what your going through
    - Support

P.S. for anyone who reads this post why you down voted so people can improve themselves.
    Bye for now and super stella day for all :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

A questionable applicant, I'll just leave this app alone for now... Stalemate from me.

-daily

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb