MrSoupCan | TechVexTIUM JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by MrSoupCan, Apr 7, 2017.

1. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

MrSoupCan Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Retardus

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=41340

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: UTC +08:00

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 8d 10:51:54h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: None (I might add at weekends cause I can't currently use my computer to ask people to vouch for me, If you like to vouch, I'll just add it here)

Other: I'll make an introduction for me.
    My name is Retardus. I used to play here last October and stopped at December because I formatted my computer cause of a virus (I reinstalled TF2 at November but can't find the IP addresses of this servers) Well as you can see, it said I ha e joined in march cause I didn't made account yet in the forums... I applied of being moderator because of our main problem the so called "rule breakers" and on my current time zone which mods or admins are online, it just doesn't feel enjoyable when playing with them... I can see those players who always gets freekilled demands justice for them, but I can barely do something about it... So I tried being a mod so I can revive back the fun of the IdleServer's Jailbreak servers, if I didn't succeed to being moderator, well I can still try a helpful players for others...

P.S. I have school this year so if I got to be a mod, I'll try reaching the mod quota. Wing change a rule that mods can comment on mod app so I can't currently bump my mod app right now

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 7
    • Potential Potential x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Let's get through this...
    -Underaged
    -Not 20 hours logged in
    -No vouchers

Everyone hates rule breakers. Judging from wrong to right before an action even happens is not really a good thing to say, it sounds like favoritism or just assuming.
    -Downvote

3. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

Welp... Im Fucked as Hell right now

• Seriously Seriously x 1
  4. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

-Underaged, Yeah, I just heard that 15 is a bit ok...
    -Not 20 hours logged in, In this one, i don't really know the meaning of this one... But i inserted 17:30 and tried to apply because it said "12 hours is OK" (I think)
    -No vouchers, I was gonna put some in it but I'm too shy/scared that someone tells "I didn't say you could put my name in the vouchers!" and get my self ashamed
    "sometimes I can tell someone from wrong to right" What I meant from that is I'll do everything to make a problem solved

5. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Sir, i really do value your enthusiasm, so i like how you do want to be a moderator. But i'd like to wave the notice that moderating is a very complicated and tough job. These requirements are strict norms so applicants are infact proved to be ready for the job. Yes, there have been underage mods who got accepted, but the reasons where very specific. Meaning, in general you should be of age to apply for staff. As for logged time, wing dosent grade applications on that anymore due to some issues. So to make up for this you need to make yourself known, spend alot of time on the server (more than alot of time) and just be apart of the community. As for the reputable vouchers, they are a requirement so no random person can make a application out of the blue, and it proves that you are a viable member of the comminity. Maybe in the future, you would be a great mod, just build up your rep, spend time on the server, and wait until your of age. Most important of all, take the moderator business like as if your applying for a job with heavy pay, so be very professional with everything.

6. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

OK :( , well, actually the real time in my opinion because I've been playing in here for a long time already and I searched for my name in HLstats but it showed 4 names so I picked on in them...

7. snipur
    Approved

snipur Overwatch Addict

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  8. BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER
    Feminine

BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER Active Member Former Staff

Look, I'v met you a couple of times soup, although I am going to say this. Time and patients, will be your key to this. More time on the server, and helping enforce the rules when no staff are on, are some of a few ways to show, that you would make a good staff. I will add though, immature behavior like the line you stated. Shows staff you're not mature to handle the task and responsibility of being a Idle staff. Give it more time, get to know people, try to be a bit more mature, and invest yourself into the community. I'm sure if you do, then you'll have a better chance of being a staff here. Give it time.

As-well sadly as of now, I do have to -down vote. Although this can and I hope will change after time.
    Please understand this and what others have said are simple things you have done wrong and should be taken as criticism. Anyway best of luck to you in the future!

9. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

This took a long time for me so... I bumping my mod application because I'm got the interest (was gonna bump this but Wing used a rule which staffs can only reply but which is now removed)
    P.S. I updated everything in it

10. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Sorry dude, but, I got to downvote. First, when there is a freekiller online, I wouldnt see you assessing the situation, for example: You telling him that he is breaking the rules and such. Second, I havent heard of you ever experience as a mod. You might say, "How about you? Did you even moderate before?". Well, yes, I have moderated a programming forum before and I know how shit goes. And if you would ever be a moderator, I can see you falsely banning someone just because you want to, or you thought that they broke a rule.And I must say, please lower your profanities, It doesnt show any mature attributes. (i.e You always say "What the fuck", and usually having a "fuck" word in every sentence.)

Everybody (In this forums) wants to make the server a better place, not only you. The sole purpose of being a mod is keeping maintenance and avoid freekills and such. Its a pretty hard job concerning on how many messages you get per day and you couldnt even keep up on just entering a casual invite party. So yes, -support.

11. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

Its kinda hard for me record since I have 2 GB RAM which only gives me 30 FPS Maximum and gaining Massive FPS drops of 4 FPS
    I have to be honest with you, I haven't, but I see every detail a moderator will do, I know being a moderator is an very hard job, you must be alert, responsible, and hard working. I know that you have been a mod (as you stated) and you might think that I am not a suitable mod material. I understand.
    Then if its that the case, why am I even here? Why am even here? I know being a moderator is hard from being alert all the time, be responsible on every decision, and very carefully on any move...
    I have anger issues which I am very rude when your rude to which why I am applying
    So that's why I am here, to lend a hand for those who is suffering to those who are called "rule breakers"
    For some unknown reason I can't hear the sounds when some one is messaging me even tho I have an option which makes a sound whenever some is messaging me. And as I said I have anger issues and I'm just really bad and hate casual
    Thank you

12. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Upgrade your pc then, not much of an issue.

Not everything you have seen are the only things a moderator can do. Personally, I contribute my time to read the rules of the Idleserver when I am not supposed to. Moderators have to always check the rules if it has changed or not, always check the servers if there are freekillers and must always go server to server if there is a population in it to check if there is a rule breaker. Add that to your social life and studies. Well, you might not carry it all.

But personally, you couldnt handle even the slightest instructions. Its impossible for someone to follow a simple rule, let alone a huge one.

What? Anger issues or not, you need to be calm and friendly. Having anger issues are the worst thing that could possibly happen. Ranging from raging at some kid who doesnt know the rules to shouting and harassing a basic rule breaker who just forgot that something that is forbidden. That is the worst thing a moderator could have.

Every. Single. Point. Of. An. Applicant. Is. To. Prevent. Freekillers. Isnt that clear enough for you?

You should, SHOULD, open the notification sounds. If you have it disabled, well, you cant get any notifications from people reporting which makes you the worst mod there is. Anger issues dont have ANY relativity with the messages area.

CASE CLOSED
    Dont add more unnecessary comments. It will just make you look worse than the state that you currently have. And PS. I am dealing this professionally without bias or any kind of agreements whatsoever

-Maiev

13. MrSoupCan
    Lurking

Gonna go give it another try...

I meant I'm gonna bump my moderator application.

14. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb