MULTIPLE MASS FREEKILLERS ON JAILBREAK #1 (VIDEO PROOF)

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by Aegeus Dusk, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

The problem: There were multiple MASS free-killers on a jailbreak server I was playing on today and I have video proof along with footage of them committing over 30 FREE-KILLS!

What I want you to do: Permanently Guard ban or Just plain ban them from the servers. I would do it myself if my mod application has been reviewed.

Steam ID'S for the following people:
    esram0s: STEAM_0:1:84725822
    D_ARK: STEAM_0:1:98447854
    G.E.W.P LolYouDied: STEAM_0:1:154434980
    brunoalevsrodrigues: STEAM_0:1:159777948
    ezetetel06: STEAM_0:1:181435538

Server: Jailbreak #1 45.35.176.5:27110

Time: Approximately around 12:37pm - 1:17pm on 11/12/2016

Additional information: Please consider taking a look at my mod application, and maybe accept me if you think im ready for the job :3

2. Viridon
    Hot

Viridon Member

I'm new, and much less a mod, but after seeing what Benji said about you disobeying rules, I highly doubt you are ready to become a mod

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

you realize that this isn't his moderator application right?

oh and if you want to do that i'm gonna get on the jailbreak server and if I see you make ONE mistake I'm gonna rag you about it because every moderator or admin has never made a mistake with banning somebody or has never made a mistake in the rules in general

if you didn't get the point post like this piss me off and there was no need to go OUT of your way to be a dick and hide behind the all so innocent "I'm new" So I wonder which moderator is gonna jump my ass for this post,but whoever it is it's worth it because I HATE stupid people

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Viridon
    Hot

Viridon Member

that was a bit uncalled for, but okay.

5. link_link_link
    Amused

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

If you do get mod you cant ban someone for more than 60 min unless an admin approves you can do so, just saying strait out that you are going to perm ban him from guards isn't going to be the best way to get mod, and btw you can't ban him from the server as a mod, have to get an admin to do that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

me and him already cleared this up, but he can go f himself if he talks crap about me

7. Viridon
    Hot

Viridon Member

We did? Eh, doesn't matter, I was in a bad mood at the time.

Live Thread addon by sonnb