Nightly Admin Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Admin Applications' started by Nightly, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Age: 16 (Hoping for an exception, I am aware of the requirements)

State and Country (not city): Virginia, United States of America.

Primary Language: English

Favorite Pizza Topping: Bacon and BBQ Sauce

Servers: Prior to Dallas being shut down due to other servers opening, Dallas #1 was my most played server, and it soon became the server I would stay on most often. As of now, I juggle between US #1, and LA #1, as they are the most heavily populated and always need help throughout the day, night, and early morning at some points. There is not a server that I favor over the others at this time, but I make sure that all rules are covered at all times of the day.

HLStatsX profile for our servers if you are applying for JailBreak: I received this link from a higher staff member, hopefully this is the correct link. If not, please PM me either through the website messaging or Steam messaging, thank you.

Click here for the stats link.

Time Zone: EST, I have a normal schedule, in which I am able and have proven my ability to be on through the nighttime, and absolutely during the day. The only time I am unable to truly be on is around 8-11 AM, which is when I'm sleeping, but I go to bed extremely late which allows my overnight watch. During the day is never a problem, as that is also part of my normal schedule.

Admin Experience: I can not say I have been an administrator for any other communities or servers within this game, but I will say I have had prior Moderator experience in this community for 8 months now, and know the commands that I need to know in and out like the back of my hand. I have since been trained, memorized the commands, and used them constantly every single day, allowing me to grasp the instinct of how to use all of them properly, and which ones I should not use.

Additional Information: I have had an overwhelming amount of support throughout the servers when questioned on my ability to carry out as a staff member, and it has all been positive. I have not been demoted, I have not broken the rules, and I get along with almost every single player I run into, with the exceptions being a little kid that doesn't like me because I banned them for spamming on their microphone. Hopefully, my fellow staff members will be able to vouch for the fact that I would be a good choice to have move up the totem pole in the staff hierarchy.

NOTE: I have corrected my AFK habit that lots of people are going to be thinking about. After taking my hiatus to go on vacation, I found different tactics to break the habit that I have of forgetting the game is open when I go to do other things. I have not been AFK/inactive since, and will not be. Hopefully this is understandable, and my word can be taken for it.

Name the Director of the Admin: Hyro

Support: Red (daily), Aegeus Dusk, Kimmel, Syn, Dark, Lance Cocuski, Kobie2210, Mango Puree, BLiNX THE TiME SWEEPER, Rick Sanchez, Falcon, Feminine Bill Nye, Zaeed Massani.

NOTE: All names under this list have been personally messaged and asked their opinion on this section of the application, and I will not put any name who has not precisely approved of me adding them to this portion.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    • Potential Potential x 3
  2. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Nightly has my support, he has served a long time on jailbreak. He is very friendly and a good ambassador to the community in my opinion. He made my first few days on the servers fun and enjoyable, and learning rules from him made my life easier too. Nightly is a great candidate for the Admin position.

• I heart you I heart you x 1
  3. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Not gonna let my previous occurrences with you blind me. You're a great person who does great things. All I gotta say is best of luck Nightly.
    +Upvote

4. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

Nightly was the best admin I ever saw, he needs to become admin again although must improve in not being afk all the time

5. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I have never been demoted, Aegeus. I am a Moderator, I am applying for Admin.

6. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

Great Guy! May have been inactive for a period of time but he is back!
    +Support

7. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Then I got that wrong my bad, but just hear the part about not being afk alot k?

8. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

My boy finally applied for admin. Like he said, I fully back you on this, Nightly. Everything good, and nothing bad can and will come from Nightly being promoted to admin. Good luck, my good friend.

-daily

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BoG Button Mash
    Kickass

BoG Button Mash Can't Stop Staff Member JailBreak Mod

+support
    he well be a good admin he fun and knows what he will be doing

10. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Not only is Nightly one of the best mod's of all time, he has quite a way with words and can really get me in a good mood when I'm feeling down. A must for any servers. Although he was AFK a lot, he's quit that habit and doesn't go AFK often anymore. 10/10 Love you Nightly <3
    A BIG, FAT, WET, FRUITY
    +SUPPORT

11. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Course..... It's been awhile since i played with @Nightly, But he has my support, Yes.... Underaged but he's mature enough to be a admin, He's one of the best players too!

+Support

12. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Although I haven't played Jb in awhile when Nightly was online he was really good

+SUPPURT

13. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Support.

Now onto Narnia with Nightly.

14. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Really hoping the age requirement doesnt hold you down, everythings been said on why Nightly would be a good admin
    +Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Nightly, no offense but I always thought you were an admin 0-0

16. Nightly
    Insomnious

No issue there, mixups are common. I'm a moderator.

17. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

If nightly gets admin I want him to shout "PROMOTED" in game like in battlefield friends

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
    • You dont say You dont say x 1
  18. snipur
    Approved

snipur Overwatch Addict

I've honestly never had a problem with Nightly, he's always been a great moderator and makes the servers so much more enjoyable and worth joining/staying when he's around to take everyone on a ride of a lifetime.

I wish you the best of luck on getting admin.

+Support

19. a pile of eevee
    Zorro

a pile of eevee Well-Known Member

promise not to be afk, thanks.

upvote

20. Bill Nye The Science Guy
    Feminine

Bill Nye The Science Guy Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Everyone has got it right on the dot! Nightly is a mature player that knows his stuff very well!
    A very big thumbs up!
    Guess its my turn to say go ahead and add me to your vouchers list and that I fully support this application ;)
    Best of luck!

+Support

21. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lol hasnt even been a week and the support has exploded, i love this lol

22. Zaeed Massani
    Wisdomatic

Zaeed Massani Active Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Great guy, fun to play with. He is a great candidate for admin

+Support

23. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Absolute support

nightly would be a great admin

he is mature enough
    friendly
    knows the rules in and out
    has a passion for helping the servers
    and I could go on and on and on

+support

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Nightly
    Insomnious

I am bumping this application to show that I am still interested.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Nightly
    Insomnious

Bumping my application x2 to show I am still interested, also bumping before the forum reset.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  26. bars only
    Musical

bars only Can't Stop Former Staff

Great person, and can make a perfect admin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Great guy! That's all!

ciao,
    doc

28. Luke Romo
    Procrastinating

Luke Romo Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I remember when I just started playing idleserver, I found that Nightly was the most friendly and helpful mod. He is very mature in handling situations, especially with all this new staff demotion and promotion stuff. At the same time he can be a very fun guy to hang out with. plus he is hot

+support

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  29. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Is there any doubt that NIGHTLY isn't the most qualified moderator for promotion at this point?

Obvious support.

30. Mellon :^)
    Beef Curtains

Mellon :^) Well-Known Member

Has and always will be my fourth favorite mod, second if you dont include the old ones. Displays and surpasses all the needed requirements to become an admin. What else is there to say that already hasn't been said?
    +Support

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  31. ッ Lich King
    Happy

ッ Lich King Member

hope you get it...

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  32. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

I'm bumping this application on my own terms, because i really would like to see Nightly receive a promotion. He still has my support, and is still preforming at his maximum.

• I heart you I heart you x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  33. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Nightly is a great mod, when i've been on he's always a mature mod who deals with things maturely. It would be great to see him become a admin

+Support

34. AugustRose
    Murderous

AugustRose Active Member

I have been with nightly since the beginning, before he was a mod, I was one of the few to comment on his moderator application and I am proud to see how he has grown. I remember the first day I met him, we were pretty much the only blues with a mic at about 2 or 3 in the morning my time, it was late at his time as well. It would be like that for awhile, many late nights of us just managing the servers on our own... trying to stop freekillers but neither of us had powers. Sometimes they listened to us, they were mostly kids. I still remember this one hard headed child that just wouldnt stop breaking the rules. Me and nightly kept getting switched to red so we couldnt take over from warden. Eventually the kid rage quit or got autobanned for too much freekill. I don't remember. I think that might've been the night Nightly decided to make a moderator application. Me and Nightly were the Best of friends back in the day, then a patch came out for tf2 and I started having technical difficulties. My mic wouldn't work. So I stopped playing Idleserver for awhile. Me and Nightly don't talk as much now but he hasn't changed a bit. He still always upholds the rules and treats everyone in the community fairly. I don't know anyone who doesn't like Nightly. He is looked up to by all and is a favorite of the community. He has deserved this spot since the beginning. I hope he succeeds in the future.

+rep

35. Nightly
    Insomnious

Bumping my application to show I am still interested, x3.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  36. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

I appreciate all the feedback the community has provided with this application.

Thank you for applying @Nightly. I understand you are below the age requirements I have asked for but in this case, with the large support I've seen, I will accept this application.

Although the rank of Jailbreak Admin does not add that much more power you do now have access to ban users with justification. Some may consider the larger perk the title. You have reached a new level of leadership and will have many looking to you for advice and answers. Thank you for the time you take to help out the community.

• Agree Agree x 3
  37. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

MY WISH HAS COME TRUE! @Nightly FAM YOU GOT IT

38. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Nightly congrats! xD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  39. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

The time has come, my friend. I hope you do well as an admin.

40. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

I knew you could get it, great job @Nightly

41. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

great job now you can go afk and it will be expected

Props to you tho

42. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Congrats Nightly!! Good to have another admin on!!

43. Bill Nye The Science Guy
    Feminine

Bill Nye The Science Guy Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Congratulations Nightly! :p

44. Luke Romo
    Procrastinating

Luke Romo Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

fuck yessssssssssss

45. Doot Doot
    Woot

Doot Doot Godly Skeleton Staff Member JailBreak Mod

YAY, CONGRATZ NIGHTLY

46. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Congratulations @Nightly on becoming a admin!
    Admin is a huge responsibility but I know you will be at best to do your job as a admin
    once again, Congratulations! I knew you can do it!

47. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

NIGHTLYYY! My thoughts has come true. You are an admin.

48. Doc Holiday Punch
    Inspired

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Good Job Nightly!

49. Nightly
    Insomnious

I just got home. This is fucking amazing. Thank you guys for the overwhelming support.

@Wing, thank you for your kind remarks as well as everyone else.

I will uphold this position to its fullest.

• I heart you I heart you x 2
  50. AugustRose
    Murderous

AugustRose Active Member

Congrats B. Knew you could do it

• Old Old x 3
Live Thread addon by sonnb