Peak's Admin Thing

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Peak, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Peak
    Whistles

Peak Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

State and Country (not city): California, USA

Primary Language: English

Favorite Pizza Topping: Sausage with a little bit of mushrooms.

Servers: Jailbreak 1 and 2

HLStatsX: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=30

Time Zone: PST normally on weekends, all day (but nobody goes on on weekdays anyways.)

Admin Experience: Former Moderator on Idleserver JB, hosted my own little server, admin on a minecraft server, another admin on a small unknown server, and yah.

Additional Information: I've been around idleserver jailbreak for about a 3 years now and know almost everything inside and out. I feel like JB needs another highly experienced player as part of the staff. Someone who knows whats going on and knows what is going to happen.

Name the Director of the Admin: Hyro

Support: Ben, and some other people

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 7
  2. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

MouthyCobra525 Well-Known Member Former Staff

Remember those days when peak would join and everyone would scream into their mics announcing his arrival? No? Oh, ok then, I'll just be here...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sebastian
    Spaced

Sebastian Well-Known Member

I dunno, I've been at Idle for two or three years maybe and you seem like a popular guy, hopefully a good one so I don't see any harm in you becoming an administrator but you aren't a moderator which I believe you have to be one to apply, I'm not sure honestly so I'm neutral until I can confirm.

4. Peak
    Whistles

Peak Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

As I said in my "Admin Experience," I used to be a moderator but last year September, Wing kick 10-15 admins/mods for reasons I still don't understand and I was part of it. I was try to reapply for m0d and messed up the form.......twice. And so it locked me out applying for mod ever again.

5. 鬼0ni鬼
    Gagging

鬼0ni鬼 Well-Known Member

Fucking weeaboo faggot trash.

+Support

6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

For some reason i should get some payback on you down supported on my admin applacation because you said i wasnt ready for admin.... for now i dont want to do that and i will support you just to be nice... and also your a good person (even though i never see you mod in my life) +support

7. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

MouthyCobra525 Well-Known Member Former Staff

Did I hear my name?

8. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

+support all but 1 of my personalities have a great respect for this guy you can debate which one doesn't ;)

9. ☆Lapis☆
    Thinking

☆Lapis☆ Well-Known Member Former Staff

Gather around children, we are going to read a story!

Once upon a time, There was a person by the username of MadMadie2001 who accidentally clicked on the wrong server to join. After the server loaded, the young sapling joined a team and waited to see what was going on. The person was so confused on what was going on, she thought everyone was crazy and killing her for no reason! This person was so frustrated and didn't know how to fit in at all. Then, a player by the name of Peak joined the server. Everyone was so excited! People would chant his name over and over again and that's when that person got the chance to fit in. She chanted his name again and again with the crowd until someone told everyone to stop. One time when the group did this, someone noticed the girl and the two became friends. The girl knew she would love the server, even for its quirks. The girl decided that she wanted to have people treat her like the others treated Peak. She gave herself a new makeover and went by the name of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) noob. This new character sparked many peoples interests and she became friends fast with everyone. Her new friends taught her how to play on the Jailbreak server and told her many stories of other people. The girl grew her love of the server and mots people more and more. One day, the girl decided that she wanted to make another big move. She applied to be a moderator. The girl tried her very hardest to make an impact on people and eventually, after a long hot summer day, she received the notice that she would begin her new chapter and became an official Moderator. The girl was overjoyed, thrilled to have gotten another level into her goal of respect. The girl continued her journey in the Idleserver servers gaining even more respect and impact every day. She decided one day it was time for another change. After long thought she changed her name to ☆Lapis☆ as she thought it represented beauty and compassion. I am still making progress to this day.

Without
    Peak, I would have probably left the server thinking everyone was crazy and mean. But instead, he helped encourage me to accomplish my dreams as a player and as a proud Idleserver member. I never really got to thank him for it but I want to do it now hoping he can do what he likes.
    I will proudly support
    Peak as an Idleserver Admin. I hope that he achieves his goal and helps inspire many others. But most importantly, Thank You Peak for helping me make friends. Keep making people proud.

+Support :p :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

iunno - peaks binds 2016

Live Thread addon by sonnb