R3CC Crunch's admin app

Discussion in 'Accepted Admin Applications' started by R3CCCRUNCH, Feb 25, 2016.

1. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

State and Country (not city): Virginia, USA

Primary Language: English

Favorite Pizza Topping: Sausage and pepperoni

Servers: Jailbreak 1

HLStatsX:https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2

Time Zone: EST

Admin Experience: I've been a mod for a couple months now on these servers and i think i know my in's and out's of being a staff member.

Additional Information: I've been playing on these server's for a long time now and I think that a lot of people tend to like me and such because i tend to establish the rules and as well be fun at times.

Name the Director of the Admin: Hyro the pyro

Support: val

2. link_link_link
    Amused

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

I think its time for some of the idle server boys (mods) to become men (admins) like crunch. Everyone hates and loves him at the same time (especially when he has sniper or spy free day)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThePurplePotato
    Breezy

ThePurplePotato Can't Stop

Always is on and if there are any problems just contact him he will join quickly. +support

4. Dragonborn
    No Mood

Dragonborn Can't Stop

"leave a text you scoob" - crunch 2016

5. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

MouthyCobra525 Well-Known Member Former Staff

Just saying, Crunch lives a sad life. All he has are virtual girls and video games. I know this because we're the same, and I can assure you he has nothing good in his life, so at least give him this.
    p.s. He has my waifus hostage, and if he gets what he wants he'll release them, help me ;-;

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dragonborn
    No Mood

Dragonborn Can't Stop

"leave a legit text" -crunch 2018
    but on serious note guys this dude is chill and follows the rules well

7. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

This guy's an excellent Moderator of Jailbreak. Really spots more trouble then I ever could, very fast learner when he was accepted as well. Very proud of how far he's gotten and how well he's learned. I think he would become an excellent administrator, taking care of things that normally I would forget to do. I give "R3CCCRUNCH" my support on becoming an administrator of Jailbreak, I think he really deserves it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Chaos Valkyrie

Chaos Valkyrie One Poster

Always gaurd bans people, in a good way. Deserves some reward I guess.

9. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Crunch is excellent moderator, I just think he will become admin, he is a good friend of mine and I know Him for a long time he should be administrator. +support

• Like Like x 1
  10. He is a good pl3b, does his job, a chill guy, I r8 very much.

11. XemnasThe1st
    Goofy

XemnasThe1st Can't Stop Former Staff

Supported. I want to see this mate get admin

12. snookcat
    Sunshine

snookcat One Poster

He's a great mod, and I think he should deserve admin. He knows what he's doing and can always keep everyone under contoll. Enough sucking up, he still is great at what he does, and this doesn't matter much anyways. But still, all the little things count, so good luck.

13. TheEnderClan
    Flirty

TheEnderClan Member

Crunch is alway a active player and inforces the rules when necesary, he would make a great admin.

14. Mr. Engi

Mr. Engi One Poster

crunch is always their to help if there is any probmle

15. ★₱ånçakes★
    Innocent

★₱ånçakes★ One Poster Former Staff

if anyone deservers admin its crunch

16. Dr. Derpmuffins

Dr. Derpmuffins One Poster

He is the only scrub that responds to cries of help anyways so make him have more power.

17. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Approved. Thank you for you for the time you spend helping with the server.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Congraz Crunch! so proud of you buddy! :)

19. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

thanks wing i will continue to help the server as much as i can.

Live Thread addon by sonnb