Red with Blue Model Glitch

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by DoctorDingDong, Dec 30, 2016.

1. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I have seen this happen a few times and finally got some evidence of it. Randomly a red will spawn in blue spawn with the blue model. The reds and the blues both think the player is a blue despite the fact that that they are not. I don't know what would be causing this, but it tends to interfere with the game.

Here are some pictures I got of one incident today on Server #2:

Attached Files:

2. Merely
    No Mood

Merely Active Member

Isn't exploiting against the rules?

3. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Oh Yeeah Mr.Krabs

4. DoctorDingDong
    Boner

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Well here's the thing. Frankly the red doesn't even know they aren't a guard. And I don't think they know how to do this on purpose, so it wouldn't be their fault really.

5. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Ahahahahahaha! A RED would instantly know if they're under a glitch if they're out of their cells spawned into the armory, spawned as a the wrong team. But, yes this glitch has appeared quite surprisingly a lot recently, I quickly just give them a nudge to go back to the active REDs and try to fix the problem with a little bit of colorizing until the round is over, and resort to using the clear all command. But, if this happens and a RED is aware, tell them to stop taking advantage and be reasonable with the glitch.

6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I am REALLY good at detecting this so I always kill them instantly, but with this glitch.It's becoming a serious issue,I've never been killed by it because like I said I always find them,but the main problem is that some people do this intentionally it shouldn't be a slap on the wrist, I tell them every time what they did and how to prevent it and I've been online a lot of times when people do it and tell EVERYONE, so you should be 90% sure it's intentional.I say it's serious enough for a server ban but alas I know people disagree with that

There have also been consoling commands and paint glitches for years with tf2 in general.About 2 years ago on my second account, I played a red spy and painted all my cosmetics to look blue and natural.So I would go around trolling my team's engineers by running around their sentries, invisible, and making them think I was going to place a sapper

If anyone does this that's a known player it's intentional, if they are new it's excusable, but if they do it every time it's a serious issue

7. link_link_link
    Amused

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

Its not 100% their fault, its valve's fault for unpacking this bug from 2009. And auto balance when there is 20 people on blue and only 9 on red. But yes this has become an issue, but for now just kill them in their spawns.

Live Thread addon by sonnb