Report of DR Denial, Projectiles on BLU, and Freekill.

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by Nightly, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Hello. I'm not trying to be the guy that wants to ruin anyone's day, but due to the fact that 95% of the night has been spent watching these kids, I'd like to report them.

Sadly, I was not taking screenshots in the moment, but you can gladly ask multiple people to vouch for this fact that the following individuals were committing wrongful actions, and I will do my best to provide proof.

DR DENIAL:
    brothers in arm
    キングDonutHoles<3
    hacking

FREEKILL/SPAMMED CHAT WHEN KILLED FOR BAITING:
    eddiesm

ABSOLUTE (NOT MASSIVE) FREEKILL:
    =Sp=☆Dash☆ ♢beastboy568�

NO MICROPHONE ON BLU:
    eddiesm
    nazri_hakasah
    the spy knows all

GLITCHED LR:
    Portal_God

RACISM ("Constant use of the 'N' Word"), Extreme Vulgarity, Talking while dead, Chat Spam:
    [Triggred] Perisnot

PROJECTILES ON BLU:
    [EL TIBURON]
    ass smacker

MIC SPAM:
    [EL TIBURON] x2

*THIS THREAD WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPDATED IF MORE INFORMATION/PROOF ESCALATES*

*ALL OF THE ABOVE EVENTS TOOK PLACE ON JAILBREAK DALLAS #1 AND US #2

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
  2. FeIix
    Spaced

FeIix Well-Known Member Former Staff

Nightly,

Thank you for posting a report but sadly the given evidence is not a lot to work off of, Mind you I will remember the names and be aware of making sure they don't do it again at least whilst I'm on, Thank you.

3. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly The Tommy Chong of Jailbreak Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I'm glad you will be doing that, Felix, as I understand it's not much information and it was as much as I could possibly get.

With that being said, that is as much as I was attempting to assist getting done was just to get them watched more frequently in the near future. I will change the name of this post to be something for Moderators/Admins to check on.

Think of this as a less severe version of Rosenbaum's bad boy list. You can't beat his list!

Live Thread addon by sonnb