Report: XemnasThe1st, ❤๖ۣۜAurora★SSW, & ♠Metr0_

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by Rosenbaum, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

This is a report being posted here because I am given a syntax error when I attempt to submit it via the actual reporter

https://gyazo.com/596f9b1a8e98f9d965fab38a3653d116

I was told this was OK to do by Ben, so please look at it or move it to the report section as I cannot create a thread over there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the problem?: Moderator bias in regards to myself & a rule-breaker(in this case, a free-killer).

What do you want us to do?:
    Remove moderator status from both offenders & restore punishment to rulebreaker
    Steam ID for the person you are reporting:
    STEAM_0:0:76477227 & STEAM_0:1:50130353 (Both are moderators) & STEAM_0:0:120718751

What server were you on?:
    Jailbreak Dallas #1 (45.35.176.5:27110)

What time?:
    10:50-11:15PM EST on 11/23/16

SECTION 1: ❤๖ۣۜAurora★SSW & ♠Metr0_

On a round of jailbreak on the Minecraft map, "❤๖ۣۜAurora❤★SSW" freekilled 2 people and denied a death request. She was banned on the next map from the BLU team. This can all be seen in these gyazo screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/23abbf084fcfc780ee8b4d1cecb023d8
    https://gyazo.com/47d36203a8f2ff03cfc3fd219489f056

In the first image, you can clearly see someone requesting Aurora to stop round delaying, then in the second image, when she was slain (not banned yet, mind you), somebody proceeded to thank the admin because she had killed 2 people without reason. I was warden at this time. The second image also shows the chat once the map was changed, where Aurora was banned at my request because she was free-killing. Strangely enough, she was not asked to speak on her microphone during a mic check, and here's where things get a bit disgusting.

In the image below, you can clearly see that Aurora's guardban was removed by someone with moderator abilities and not by the 45 minutes elapsing.

https://gyazo.com/a145df8ec5652d4a044833d642212c4a

I had "qminegod," a moderator on my list of friends, so I proceeded to ask him why this occured since I had assumed it was he who was liable. It turns out this was not the case, and that a moderator was "favoriting" the rule-breaker.

https://gyazo.com/25267babdcef48396def707b1734127b

This is obviously unacceptable and this Metro person is clearly not fit to be a moderator for any servers, much less these servers. This concludes the report against Metro, below is the report for Xenmas who is another moderator.

SECTION 2: XemnasThe1st

Another biased moderator report, though this one is "personal," and there is no direct evidence----------

(Aside from my ban of 120 minutes and a speech that Ben typed into the MOTD telling moderators that they do not have special powers and must also follow the warden's orders. This can all be found in the chat logs within the time that i gave you, but I neglected to take any screenshots because I did not plan on originally including this in my report.)

----------because the exchange took place mostly through the microphone. It ended with me having my guardban removed and Xenmas storming out of the server.

In the aforementioned server on the round where the Aurora person freekilled 2 people (this happened to be the last round of the minecraft map), I noticed that Xemnas was present. I proceeded to ask if he was there and he responded promptly. I told him that several freekills had occured, he did nothing in regards to that. I asked him if he needed instructions on who to get rid of, I was told to not disrespect him. I told him he had yet to resolve the problem and that no freekillers had been punished, he told the server that he would do a mic check next round, but ignored everything else said to him so I continued the round as per usual.

Up to this point there are no red flags; only gross negligence and poor communication skills on his part, but the offense begins here.

In the round that followed I was the warden and a mic check was conducted as was promised in the round before. Aurora was not asked to speak on her microphone and I got one of the moderators to guardban Aurora by complaining about her freekilling in the rounds before. Evidently, this was probably not Aurora or Xemnas, so I will assume it was qminegod. The problem occurs when I tell all REDs to get off of their microphones, to which Xemnas replies "I am a moderator so I can talk on my mic all I want, kill me and I'll just guardban you."

Obviously he did not expect me to kill him, but I know the rules and I know that if I'm the warden and I tell a motherfucker to get off of his mic, he'd better have a good reason to speak on his mic. I don't care about this person's day or him thinking out loud, nor do I care for him participating in the round if he is going to defy my orders. I would never kill a moderator for asking a guy if he has a mic, or asking myself or someone else a question in regards to why they killed another person. I do mind when a moderator is spamming his microphone and exerting his powers to their maximum effect simply because he thinks he has impunity.

I was issued a 120 minute guardban. Ben was there, thankfully, and Ben knew what happened because unlike what this Xemnas fellow clearly believed, Ben was not deaf.

My guardban was removed, Ben chastised him by saying that mods do NOT have impunity to warden orders, and Xemnas responded. Of course, it was not an actual response, he just left the server because he had nothing else to say.

This person is not capable of managing a server, this person is not responsible enough to have moderator abilities, this person does not have the integrity to allow others to correct or admonish him.

This concludes both moderator reports, I hope there's not too much jargon (management school is a bummer when it comes to that, we really try to get lawyers to stop reading and fuck up when they try to sue) and that the issue can be resolved.

You can contact me directly at http://steamcommunity.com/id/ratspalm

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤
    Angry

❤๖ۣۜAurora❤ One Poster

I killed one person and that person was not following your orders.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  3. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

You killed two people and both people were following my orders, there is proof. You delayed a death request, there is proof. There is very clear favoritism toward you, there is proof. You were guardbanned, there is proof. You have the least to lose out of all of the people who were reported, but please do everyone a favor and do not lie.

4. ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤
    Angry

❤๖ۣۜAurora❤ One Poster

1 take screenshots 2 favoritism isn't my fault 3 I did not delay death request I was just jumping around till he went for me 4 you haven't known me for more then 5 minutes. have a good day.

5. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

There are screenshots, I guess you've decided not to look at the post. Though I have to thank you for admitting that there is favoritism going on.

6. ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤
    Angry

❤๖ۣۜAurora❤ One Poster

Your welcome and there is definitely favrotisim going on for me because ima female and it is not my fault that those people like me am I asking for favoritisam no so how would it be my fault.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
  7. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

* Rosen, you got on my bad side because you were disrespecting Xemnas while he was announcing that he's an admin (NOT A MODERATOR I MIGHT REMIND YOU) with you saying, "I don't care if you're an admin." Also another time where you told REDs off mic but Xemnas was just telling you that you can't tell staff members to get off mic and you were like, "Oh yeah? Use your mic again I dare you." then Xemnas was trying to tell you that you cannot restrict staff members off mic then you just freekilled him then I banned you for freekilling and disrespecting a staff.

* Also you're saying me unbanning Aurora is completely unacceptable? You did know Benji (Senpai) was going to unban her either way right? And I unbanned Aurora only because some other staff banned her and I was still waiting for her to use her mic during I mic checked but a staff member banned her after literally 5 seconds when I usually give them 20-30 seconds.

* *cough*Admin*cough*

* Also why is Xemnas 'personal' and not me or Aurora?

* Oh and that's not favortism lmao

* I asked Xemnas if he could go on Jailbreak US 2 because I was getting reports that there was a freekiller on and I wanted to stay on Dallas

* Yeah well you did told him that you didn't care that he was an admin and the server was chaotic at the time with like 3 kids spamming their mics (because it was map change) and you didn't really mentioned anything about it next map. Also I took care one of the freekillers (I Dont't Give A Fudge) so yeah don't worry about him.

* Yeah maybe because there was 3 kids mic spamming while map change was about to proceed and you didn't really tell us anything about it next map.

* Pretty sure qminegod was AFK at that time and I was actually asking Aurora to use her mic but after 5 seconds, someone banned her w/o my consent and I was confused af.

* True you did tell them to get off their mics, but Xemnas just said, "Uh, I'm actually a staff member and you can't restrict me from mic." Then you replied, "Oh yeah? Use your mic again I dare you." And Xemnas was trying to tell you that staff members cannot be restricted from mic and then you blasted him with a rocket launcher and I banned you for freekilling and disrespecting a staff member

* Yeah he did have a good reason to speak on his mic. Because he's a staff member. If you "know the rules" then you should know staff members cannot be restricted on mics

* Spamming his microphone? He was simply telling you that staff members cannot be restricted off mic but you just kept arguing with him.

* What

* Ben did NOT talk to Xemnas whatsoever and like I said before, I told Xemans to go on Jailbreak US 2 because there was a freekiller there.

* Lmao honestly that's a bit repetitive

In conclusion: Sorry about all of this but honestly I had a hard time reading this not gonna lie lmao too many repetitive and too many big words. If you really wanted to solve this situation you could've like at least added me and we could've talk :\

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. XemnasThe1st
    Goofy

XemnasThe1st Can't Stop Former Staff

Listen, Metr0_ here just debunked everything here. I been a staff for the longest time, longer than anyone else and you clearly don't know what I can and cannot do. I can talk on red all I wanted but you went ahead and free killed me. I talk on the mic to make sure the server is ok and making sure everyone understand and of course I can cut off the warden from talking to explain something but I cannot do is speak over the warden when he is doing some commands for no reasons unless being something important. (Due to this stupidity going on, i'm not wasting my time and making a long essay on why this is wrong. Also Note: Due to my Autism side of me, I cannot speak well nor do I have good grammar/typing skills/ writing skills)

9. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

The deal is that I think that the clearest solution to this "problem" is both of you losing your powers, which is why I submitted a report. You both ignored me when I requested help, Xemnas ignored me when I told him to get off of the microphone and you know exactly how he phrased his response to me requesting that he get off the microphone. It's not fair for this girl to be favored by you when she has done something against the rules, nor is it fair for a staff member to deny the warden's orders because he really wants to show that he's a staff member. If you're gonna say "well you see since I'm an admin, I can keep on talking on the mic and saying nothing of importance because I'm an admin haha" then I will promptly treat you like the rest of the people on the server. I have NO PROBLEMS with any other staff members nor have I ever had any problems with any other staff members aside from you and the xemnas fellow. I offer the deepest gratitude, assistance, and respect to any and all staff members who do their job and do it well, and they have been kind enough to reciprocate those sentiments.

Xemnas, I don't know how he debunked any of my claims saying that he was being negligent and favored this girl who had broken the rules. Do not talk on red if I say don't talk on red, I say that for a reason. It was no act of defiance, it was nothing personal with you, I just asked you to get off your mic and you refused. On this thread you are a "JailBreak Mod,"* and on the server you were listed as a "JailBreak Mod." I don't see anything which would lead me to believe that you have admin status, and even if you did, don't you think it's a bit wrong to defy the warden just because you can..? You had nothing important to say, that's just straight up abuse. NO ONE has ever done that to me nor have I seen it done to another warden. If you're going to start thinking out loud on your microphone, don't speak on your microphone, you'd think this would be obvious.

In regards to you having Autism, I had no information regarding this and if I did the outcome would be the same. All staff members are staff members, your duties and responsibilities aren't (to my knowledge) changed because you have autism. You don't need me or anyone else to tell you this, so I'm perplexed as to why you brought it up in your defense.

Either way, this is a battlegrounds at the moment and if I was either of you I wouldn't want this report to go through. Keep it coming.

*https://gyazo.com/54040e35c81b7f856065db1db610ad7d

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Also, I read what you said regarding "Ben not talking to Xemnas." Ben certainly did talk to Xemnas, he talked to the whole damn server. Isn't it a weird and wacky coincidence that Xemnas left the server right after Ben finished talking..?

11. link_link_link
    Amused

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

Xemnas was promoted to admins about 3 months ago. For it showing xem still mod on the forums its as simple as that wing nor triggs has gotten round to change that minor detail yet.

12. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

That's good to know, Sanic. I don't see how it changes him abusing his powers because he didn't like that I told everyone on RED they couldn't talk and it doesn't apply to him because everyone on the server must know about how he found the secret Mayan treasure of Kinich Ahau.

13. XemnasThe1st
    Goofy

XemnasThe1st Can't Stop Former Staff

Metr0 fucking clearly told me that I was supposed to check another server.

14. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

This is the part where you take a screenshot of a steam chat log confirming that.

15. metr0
    Amused

Well, me and xemnas were in a call in discord but I was talking to someone earlier that will prove Xemnas went on the other server :\

8:06 PM - Vitalli: metro
    8:06 PM - Vitalli: cau u please
    8:06 PM - Vitalli: there an afk blue
    8:06 PM - Vitalli: we cant kill
    8:07 PM - ♠Metr0_: Hold on
    8:07 PM - Vitalli: ty
    8:08 PM - Vitalli: 2 afks lol
    8:08 PM - Vitalli: so how have u been
    8:08 PM - ♠Metr0_: Good
    8:08 PM - Vitalli: thats good
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: some one came
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: was that u
    8:10 PM - ♠Metr0_: No
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: lol
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: well still want u
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: Xemnas is on
    8:10 PM - ♠Metr0_: I know I sent him
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: oh ok
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: ty
    8:10 PM - Vitalli: <3

[​IMG]

16. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

17. metr0
    Amused

Oh well maybe it will load later, gonna go to sleep g'night

18. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

weird how your timestamps show 8ish PM when the correct time would be 4AM seeing as you supposedly live in iceland and that exchange took place at 11PM EST. i'll assume the whole iceland deal is a joke and that you're somewhere in the west coast of the U.S.

19. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Oh, sorry just now seeing this all this addition to the report. Gonna correct some stuff here, on this blessful day, of Stuff Yo' Face Day.

The situation regarding XemnasThe1st, was corrected via "/csay's" saying a Moderator or Administrator cannot talk over or interrupt a warden's orders when they are in state. If a warden believes you are disrupting the game while's talking about unrelated conversations during the time, and tells you to stop using your microphone, it is with better judgement to stop using your microphone until a situation has sparked where you're allowed to use it. If I trail on about my horrible present I got on my anniversary during warden orders, I would see the point and stop using my microphone so the game could be played without any disruptions. Moderators and Administrators, are not at any time to cut off the warden while he is giving commands unless it is necessary to the game, and you believe it would aide the game in the better such as a mass freekiller is present and you need to know the circumstances of what had happen, as in example. But, forcing your rank on a player such as that is a tad bit uncalled for and extremely rude when he has given you warnings proceeding that event. The situation with XemnasThe1st leaving is anyone's guess, if you do not have the messages and logs to show how things went, so that's a thing no one should be talking about, in my opinion. But please, in the rules it states to respect all players and have a blessful time. (In context)

The event regarding ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤, has started to spiral out of control when I got word Moderators were giving her favouritism after a couple days. I've noticed she has been getting respawned more at the beginning of rounds, to even avoiding gags and mutes following mic-spam and rude remarks towards other players in a negative fashion. I have tried to step in to fix this, but what I receive are negative remarks, friends deleting my steam for handling the situation in a appropriate manner and being called out for being too mean and rude at any time given. I've started to just ease into the situation hoping the server would just pass over it, but it just started to bail into a broader direction. Last requests were given for this teenage girl to "moan" sexually for entire rounds, and mic spam regardless if the orders were being given. I've tried to handle it, but users have accused me of denying last request and to respawn her to finish it, it's completely unacceptable. I know it's a female user and the male users are going ham-shit about this, but regardless this does not open up a opportunity for a young girl to be treated as a back-ally whore on a video game with children playing on it. I don't know if that's how things are with her, but it kind of opens a door for favourtism and a wide one with the Moderators and Administrators holding it wide open. Just a tad bit tired of sitting idle and letting this shit go on, lmao. No hard feelings, ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤.

The situation regarding the report of the freekills with XemnasThe1st is a bit concerning in my view of this. If someone has reported that someone has freekilled, you need to look into it regardless if it's just a gander of a small thing. If there are reports of ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤ freekilling, possibly true or false, it is your job as a Moderator or Administrator to bite it in the bud before it grows out of control and causes players to think differently about the situation. I understand XemnasThe1st is one of the few Moderators giving this girl a bit of attention, but it does not mean you can ignore something she might have done to players wanting to enjoy the game. I need all Moderators and Administrators acting on anything they can to make the server a better place for people to play on, don't ignore a situation like that and move on to the next thing to focus everyone's attention on, that's just horrible administrating and being very rude to the person who want's the negative problem to be taken care of. I know it's not in my place to say how you should be doing your job, but I just need more active Administrators and Moderators to take care of stuff like this. Favourtism doesn't mean you can ignore a friend if they're breaking the rules, or resistant of using their mic. It's a big thing being played here the last couple days, and it has made a lot of people upset due to it. So, I think we should just buckle down and understand if ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤ has done something, I want you to treat her on her wrong doings. Don't ignore reports as well, XemnasThe1st, it's one the few things that keeps players from thinking they're more then others. Everyone is the same, here to enjoy some Jailbreak, don't make it harder for them, bud.

The event regarding the mic with ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤, is quite simple. When someone is doing a mic check, I want everyone to be hopping and popping around it to make sure you're paying attention and are willing to go warden. We've had a handfull of people disregard warden just to keep the server going without orders, enabling a server wide freeday and freekillings with REDs approaching BLUs out of confusion. When ♠Metr0_called out the BLU team's names for mic check, like XemnasThe1st said was going to happen next round, I wanted to make sure all the BLU's knew that if you did not have a microphone, you needed to proceed to RED. When ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤'s name was called, we waited quite a while after her name was mention twice to three times. I just proceeded with the teamban since it wasn't going to happen regarding the situations previous to this. ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤ than messages me in chat that she thinks she was muted, so I wanted to wait a round so she could use it on the RED team when she was spawned in after the round started, but the ban was lifted a much earlier by another Moderator, not sure whom. So, I'm thinking why was my ban lifted by another Moderator without valid reason or explanation with the user; ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤. Still haven't figured out why, but just linked it all to favourtism as it's been happening too long now this week with this user.

Regarding Rosenbaum's teamban and why it was lifted, was because the user has told XemnasThe1st, two to three times, to stop using his microphone without a valid reason as a staff member. There were taunts and actions began resulting in a dis-obeyed order from the warden. The voicechat used by XemnasThe1st was in no way in relation to the crouchwalking destination, so the warden wanted him silenced to give additional orders, but refused resulting in some Moderator abuse terms. Staff must speak if the situation regards to it, it gives you no special permission to talk over warden or dis-obey warden orders within that time. Rosenbaum was teambanned from BLU for freekilling, but with additional time of 120 perceiving far too much of a ban if you were to put into terms. His points were made and XemnasThe1st's points were made, there was no need for a teamban if the warden wanted to silence him for disrupting the game, and for using microphone when the warden forbidden it within that time. Staff must respect all players regardless if they're staff or not, and must know the right times to use microphones when the time calls for it. Don't call it "Well I am staff, so twiddle-dee twiddle-doo." just learn the right times to be observant and learn to act on that time. It's unacceptable if you toss the Moderator card in there just to make a excuse seem like staff business, it doesn't connect well at all. Thank you.

And that's how I handled the situation regarding moaning chicas to powerful video game Gods in Jail.

Sexy Thankful Senpai ★STS★

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. metr0
    Amused

Jesus Benji you always complain that you hate to read a lot lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  21. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Obviously I agree with Ben, I don't know if "Xemnas" was having a bad day or what, I do know that he failed as an administrator on multiple occasions and should be reprimanded for doing so. He's been on the servers far longer than I have, but I do enjoy playing on these servers, a lot of the time it's because of a staff comprised of beautiful and noble people. Snipur, Ben, Capt, there's a long list of people who are great at the job and make sure that they prioritize the server over personal grudges like some asshole telling you to get off your mic because he doesn't want you to speak over his orders. I don't think Xemnas is one of these people, and I don't think he's suited to the job, so I have made this thread detailing why I think that is. You can disagree with me, but I can't respect you or think that you have even a drop of integrity if you were in the server when all these things happened.

You're on the server to moderate, not to pull down your pants at a 15 year girl whose face you've never seen and who you don't even know. That's completely inappropriate, especially for mods who are supposed to be mature and over 16 years of age. I don't call up my wife to ask her if she wants to fuck me while I'm at work, don't unleash your teen-hormone fueled sexual frustrations on a chick online who might be a little boy, stiffs like me file big bad reports whenever you do. Obviously I'm using a hyperbole in order to make a point, but if you aren't impartial then you should not be a mod and I don't think there are any "ifs" or "buts" about it. Favoring a trustworthy person in a "he freekilled me!" or "he didn't say simon says so why am i dead" situation is vastly different from not checking someone during a mic check, allowing them to delay during the end of a round, refusing to punish this person for breaking the rules, and revoking any punishments given by another staff member to that person for doing so. If Metro doesn't get his moderator status removed for this, which I obviously think he should since I'm filing a report, then I hope he learns from this and refrains from doing this in the future. Don't come on the server to wet your dick.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. metr0
    Amused

Woah what the fuck? I never said I came into sever just to, "get my dick wet." There porn for that situation. I'm pretty sure Benji and I explained that I didn't "favortise" on that unbanning. I've dealt with aurora before and she did called me a fat cunt buy hey who cares it's the internet. Also I don't respawn people whenever they complained about getting freekilled and having no idea what the fuck is going on. You can rely that on qminegod for sure though

23. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

I guess you're just going to ignore the image where a respected moderator clearly states that she was unbanned because you favored her above other people. Also, there's that part where she literally says that you favor her above other people. You shouldn't be a mod, you're not impartial whatsoever and Ben only gave his side of the story where he stated that Aurora did not respond to a mic check and was guardbanned.

Even there, we have a problem. I told you and Xemnas that she freekilled and at least 3 other people in the server were supporting this. Both of you decided to straight up ignore me, she should have been guardbanned even earlier than that, and you went against the will of one of your higher-ups by unguardbanning her. If my boss is with me and gives me paint for the walls in the bathroom, I'm not gonna get the receipt for the paint and get a refund.

You can have friends and people to rely on when you're a moderator, that shit is important. I've been a mod for a boatload of servers, and having that one guy on your shoulder telling you about things you didn't realize were going on is a huge asset. It's cool to have people you trust, it's not cool to ignore what's going on during a game because you're busy hitting on a chick who lives across the ocean from you, it's even less cool to ruin other people's experiences by allowing this person to break the rules.

24. link_link_link
    Amused

How about we all just stop, this thread is going know where other than in circles will more bull shit shoved between the cracks, this just shows how ignorant you are Rosenbaum, so just stop.

• Seriously Seriously x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. metr0
    Amused

Thanks link I seriously mean it, I honestly just wanted to end it all with my first reply but the repetitive arguing started and now just wanted to end it here. Good day everyone and happy thanksgiving.

26. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

I don't know what you mean by that, I've given clear accounts as to what happened and don't know how I'm at all being ignorant. You being in a little clique of mods doesn't mean you should defend them when they're wrong which seems to be exactly what you're doing. I've never reported anyone, I'm reporting someone now. They did something bad, people agree with this. I have proof that Metro is irresponsible and not impartial. I have proof that Xemnas is irresponsible and not impartial. You criticize me for repetition and redundancy and yet you still don't get the point. I have nothing to gain from making this report, you have everything to lose. Why would I lie if I like and get along with almost every single staff member on the server..?

If you'd like more proof, try today:

❤๖ۣۜAurora❤★SSW ★ lost 0 points (1,145) for team-killing
    [TF2Jail] ♠Metr0_ is the new Warden.
    *DEAD* Rosenbaum : ..?
    *DEAD* Nerf This >:3 : whay does it show red in cell
    [SM] ADMIN: Slayed ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤★SSW ★.
    ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤★SSW ★ left the game (Disconnect by user.)
    *DEAD* Rosenbaum : that was on purpose, aurora
    Boo Boo KYS : !w
    *DEAD* Rosenbaum : why the hell did you do that

Here, Aurora teamkills me when friendly fire is on because I guess she's mad that a report was filed against her friends. I had whipped my Chilean friend "[aPe]El Señor Vicho" by mistake and we were laughing it off, but I guess Aurora didn't like that so she teamkilled me. Keep in mind that qminegod had her muted for talking over me and being extremely combative. If anyone else had done the same thing, the moderator would guardban him or her because that's what they're supposed to do. Instead, Aurora was simply slayed and the round continued as per usual aside from her leaving the server in a fit.

I don't have to be repetitive, but if you don't understand that you are a biased buckweed then I will continue making the same points over and over and over and over up until it gets into your testosterone filled skull.

27. link_link_link
    Amused

They slay might of been a warning, then if aurora was to continue teamkilling a respective amount if time for a ban would be applied. Not everyone Teambans someone right off the bat for something.

28. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

She had been muted the same round and had taken off a sniper's razorback shield as a spy the round before. On top of that, she teamkilled on purpose, no mistakes. If you're not gonna teamban someone who has broken that many rules in such a short period of time, then why are you even there?

• Agree Agree x 2
  29. link_link_link
    Amused

Do you mean the razorback as in on her own team? But even then its not stated in the rules about breaking a razorback unless it goes by a "shield" and if that's the case then its banned. For the other part of this hopefully someone will ban aurora for a respectable amount of time.

30. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

She was on the guards and removed a prisoner's razorback.

31. link_link_link
    Amused

Ah okay thanks for clearing that up, but ya there's nothing I saw in the rules about a blue not allowed to break a prisoners razorback, so your kind of out of luck there sorry mate.

32. Viridon
    Hot

Viridon Member

I don't like aurora. I recall someone giving her favoritism, but don't remember well enough to decide who.

• Useful Useful x 1
  33. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

It's common fucking sense not to take a prisoner's razorback, otherwise why would he be equipping the damn thing. It's essentially a "freehit," because you're literally hitting this person.

34. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Below is a message provided by an anonymous moderator at his leisure. I think it shows just how immature and biased this "Metro" guy is. If you are ranked "Admin" or higher and would like to know who provided the message then just contact me at steamcommunity.com/id/ratspalm

https://gyazo.com/29f0f0fb809e9f58328fbdbef22d9205

35. Viridon
    Hot

Viridon Member

Metr0 got me a false 2 hour ban for "mass freekill"a few months ago. I was the last guard and the warden. I had sent out my guards to hunt down some rebels, but they got ambushed and killed. I was Pyro, and as soon as I saw the other guards were dead, I began killing the prisoners, because of the LGR rule. I accidentally set the last prisoner on fire, but I managed to give him LR before he died. When the next round begn, another player, snipur, teamkilled me. Metr0 then called Crunch on, saying I had mass freekilled, despite the fact that I was allowed to do it because of LGR. Crunch called a server vote, but because Metr0 was apparently pretty popular among the other players, and that he claimed LGR didn't apply to wardens, which I was at the time. I managed to talk it out with Crunch, and reduce it to 10 minutes for DR denial, but I don't really believe Metr0 or snipur are up to the task of moderators or admins. Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  36. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Alright, alright. I guess the staff here isn't cut out to handle a user with multiple accords on her record as of now.

I'll sort out this ❤๖ۣۜAurora❤ business next time I get in contact with her on the server. I've trusted that the Moderators on the server with her, would deal with things like this except ignoring it or just dealing with it in a minimal fashion, but it seems it's too much work to be asked.

I'm sorry you're going through so much with this dilemma,
    Rosenbaum. Just thought this would all blow over with Moderators treating her a tad bit more like regular users on the server.

Hope you have a great, Thanks Givings.

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  37. snipur
    Approved

snipur Overwatch Addict

You know Viridon, I honestly remember you doing alot of mass freekilling and teamkilling. Since you wanna start talking in the past before I was moderator. But honestly thank you for the criticism, haven't had alot of stuff said negative about me (atleast on the forums.)

And I'm also sorry if I did teamkill you by any chance, my mistakes.

Have a great day!

• Like Like x 1
  38. metr0
    Amused

OOH VIRIDON now I remember you, yeah lmao sorry bout that complete misunderstanding I'm totally cool with you now but I don't understand why you're attacking snipur in a report that isn't even about him...

I also don't understand why you're telling everyone bout what happened like 3 months ago

Also just letting you know I'm not "favortising" aurora anymore if that makes you feel better rosenbaum

And snipur, really? You showed other people of our private conversation? I really wanted to fix our past but... I see now that you don't...

I really wanted our conversation to be private.. but snipur obviously doesn't want that. All I wanted to do was to to talk to him something personal and just be friends again.. is that wrong?

• Funny Funny x 1
  39. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

You've never personally attacked me, but you are a problem and that's why I wrote this report. You don't even realize just how little I care about you, this isn't about you, this is about the server.

The contents of the very friendly letter you wrote to snipur were anything but friendly, you told him you hated him then said that you hated me because criticism is bad. How the hell would you expect anyone to interpret that as "sorry for being an asshole, dude, I hope we can still be friends?"

The biggest problem here isn't you being irresponsible, corrupt, dishonest, and immature; it's you and Xemnas being staff in a community which deserves a much higher standard. I've never even considered applying for modship on these servers because these guys have it covered, but when I see people like YOU, it makes me second guess myself.

40. TheCyanidePanda
    Holy Shit

TheCyanidePanda A E S T H E T I C S Former Staff

Alright, lets just settle this here and now. Im going to put my input on what should happen.
    I don't have the time or patience right now to read through everything here so, lets go over what will happen.
    The accused "Metro_, Aurora, and Xemnasthe1st", will be privately investigated about the allegations that have been made, both yourself and these three will be asked separately about what happened and see if all of the stories match up, if one outweighs the other a punishment will be given to fit the allegation, or no action will be taken. There is no reason to literally make this report thread a flame thread, keep your opinions to yourself and only state the facts from now on or this will be locked.

Thanks for the report
    -Cyan

• Like Like x 1
  41. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Then that settles it. Thanks for starting the investigation, Cyan.

42. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Investigation concluded, this thread can be closed and updated when a decision is reached.

43. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

After reading all of these statements, I have no side to take, I just wanted to unnecessarily mention that I am about to read Benji's statement. Wish me luck, all.

Conclusion: Ben, that last statement about 'moaning chicas' was probably by far one of the most elegant, greatest sentences I have ever heard in my 16 years of life. Thank you for the bedtime story.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  44. Shrek The ogre lord
    Buzzed

Shrek The ogre lord Can't Stop Former Staff

This shit is funny af

Live Thread addon by sonnb