Rifle Range & Burger King Massacre

Discussion in 'TF2 JailBreak' started by Feminine Bill Nye, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Rifle Range

- Rifle Range is a mini game on the map jb_fuckzz and it requires giving the reds ammo to play the game and the ammo is kept after leaving the mini game (unless all is used).

- Another staff member brought this game to my attention when they suggested it be played during a round and there reasoning for it was that because there was no rule banning the game and because HDTF & BKM gives reds ammo as well and is still played. Even though rule 13. states "You are not allowed to do any action that gives reds ammunition."

- I personally believe this game should be banned or only allowed for Death Request. Due to the fact that the reds can take the ammo out of the game and the HDTF argument is contradicted by rule "17. Hold down the fort - Allowed with administrative permission, and chosen via Custom LR." also with HDTF it is a one team standing game so in the end no Lr or Dr is given.

Burger King Massacre

- BKM is a mini game on the map ba_hobjb and is only possible to be played with a staff member on (due to the needing of a teleport into a room to hit the start button), all players are teleported into the Burger King and are locked in until one team remains. (Reds do receive ammo)

- Currently there is no rule about BKM but, I believe it should be allowed with requirements of HDTF or War Day (ex. Allowed with administrative permission, and chosen via Custom LR) because no red is able to leave the game once it has started and no one gets Lr or Dr like in HDTF.

Any feedback on these ideas would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

13. You are not allowed to do any action that gives reds ammunition.
    a. Exception: Death request

17. Hold down the fort - Allowed with administrative permission, and chosen via Custom LR.
    8. War Day - Allowed with an administrative users permission.

Let's just make this assumption here until i'm told i'm stupid by JTriggs and he makes a rule change lol

You may not give any reds ammunition unless it's for a death request

Hold down the fort, and Warday both end the round,either with or without DR and LR

Burger King Massacre ends the round
    Hold Down The Fort ends the round
    War Day ends the round

Riffle Range does not (to my knowledge)

I doubt anyone understands all that shit jumbled so close together like that so here's my take on it

Any game or activity that gives reds ammunition can be played with an administrative users permission. Burger King Massacre, Hold Down The Fort, and War Day all leave one red left, or in most cases no reds left....

I believe the reason these rules exist and shit, is so the reds aren't just running around with ammo in the middle of a round because of a game they played before hand. or in other words to prevent chaos and left everyone have fun

The other reason for Administrative User Permission, is just to take care of autobans, complaints about "Well I didn't know we were playing the game" and to take care of any asshole blues that can't listen to the warden when he says to go to one area and stay there

Burger King Massacre, you have to have a moderator or admin to play, because the button is impossible to get to, it doesn't have to do with any of our rules, it's just how the map was made i'd assume, either that or someone did a very small edit to the map and I sound stupid right now

HDTF and WarDay don't require teleportation or shit, but they aren't official games on the map, it's just shit people made up along the way and now everyone plays, that's the reason there aren't many detailed rules on them...so yes a touch up on the rules might be a little nicer, but for now just go with your best reasoning, make sure to read over the rules every week, and interpret them if the contradict eachother

• Like Like x 1
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Bumping this thread so a higher up can see this and make a decision about what should be banned or accepted into the rules.

4. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Guards 13 is updated.
    Also added a new Banned Activity.

• Informative Informative x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb