Robot Command..

Discussion in 'TF2 JailBreak' started by Ghastol, May 27, 2018.

1. Ghastol
    Classy

Ghastol Can't Stop

So there has been some confusion with rules (Feminine Bill Nye) So she said that you can't restrict robot models.... Which she is wrong I am pretty sure because it states in the rules 5. You are not allowed to restrict prisoner models (these are orange jumpsuit models) on the red team. Now if you play idleserver jailbreak you can see Robot IS NOT a prisoner model as it can be on BLU and RED team..So there is one reason I think she is wrong Secondly because it states "(These are orange jumpsuit models)" Third reason is this could cause confusion whether if someone is crouching or actually standing up.

2. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

The robot model can be on BLU & RED but the rule states "...on the red team". So it can be a prisoner model when it comes to the RED team. I agree that the crouching/standing downside of the model can be confusing. So we want to know if the robot model apply's to this rule or not, so I can correctly conduct the rules.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  3. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I believe that rule applies to KI’s prisoner model, which is commonly used on many servers. 8A39C31A-87D6-4CD0-ABCB-1BA6C70A6A0E.jpeg
    Also refer to this post by J Triggs:
    94C2E120-82F7-4E5F-AA3D-75DB7C4E03A8.jpeg
    One would assume since J Triggs references both the prisoner models and warden model, that it would in fact be the yellow jumpsuit for prisoners.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Prisoner.PNG

5. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

I'll clear this up with three words, Red is right.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

I would like to thank you for responding so quickly and ask if you would agree to re-word the rule to be more direct with its meaning? Ex. "You are not allowed to restrict the orange jumpsuit models on red team" or something along those lines, for a more clearer understanding.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
  7. Ghastol
    Classy

Ghastol Can't Stop

Ex. "You are not allowed to restrict the orange jumpsuit models on red team it literally says ORANGE JUMPSUIT and red just told you about it (not daily)

8. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

I fully understand the rule now, but for future players who read the rules to avoid possible confusion, why not be direct in what you are talking about? Instead of having unnecessary wording that can possibly lead someone, like myself, thinking this rule can be referring to the other prisoner models as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  9. Ghastol
    Classy

Ghastol Can't Stop

I don't think you understand KI's Orange Jump Suit Models nor do I think you understand paranthesis (Orange Jump Suits) there shouldn't be any confusion because it literally just listed the thing are not allowed to restrict.. Holy shit makes sense huh?

• Like Like x 1
    • Got anymore info? Got anymore info? x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb