Rule Suggestion - Custom LRs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Feminine Bill Nye, Nov 22, 2018.

?

Would you like to see this added to the rules?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Ghastol and I were recently playing on the jailbreak servers and during a match there was a custom Lr stating to play Climb and the warden decided to play nine square before doing the custom Lr. The warden had stated that he would stop the game before to many reds had died so we would have enough to do the Lr, it came down to 4 players left and 3 were on one block (which was chosen to go down) and before the block could go all the way down the game was stopped, almost causing Lr Denial.

We suggest there be a rule stating that Custom Game LRs must be played first to avoid potential Lr Denial.

Any feedback on this suggestion would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    • Potential Potential x 1
  2. KyptoKlutz
    Android Fan

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member

I see no reason to play nine square first instead of climb. The lr should be the first game you play followed by any other game you want to play to reduce the reds to 1 person.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. gamer
    Alone

gamer Well-Known Member

^ I was recommended to do that by DingDong

4. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I feel like it's more common sense to play the custom lr first, and I'd just ban anyone that doesn't because of the massive potential for LR denial, But people are stupid, so a rule might help if people actually read over those anymore

5. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

The only time that not doing the LR as the first activity that makes sense to me is if the LR in question has prerequisite conditions of the round to be played, namely player limits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Warden rule 6, altered.

• Like Like x 2
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.