[SFM]ThePyBro JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by [SFM]ThePyBro, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SFM]ThePyBro
    Balanced

[SFM]ThePyBro Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Fancy

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149511064/

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: 20

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 15

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?:

Other:

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 10
  2. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

-Micspamming too much
    -Seen you freekill a lot
    -Never see you on anymore

Downvoting.

3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Same as mango

Never really see you on anymore
    (hypocritical here) but underage
    I've seen you free kill and mic spam on multiple occasions
    you don't play all of the servers equally... that's a blatant lie...I actually want you to name the servers from memory or a majority of them
    20 isn't a timezone... what?
    no vouchers and in the other information you left it blank... it's used to explain why you're an over the top candidate

overall
    -support

4. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

IMG_1483.JPG You don't have the best past and you don't show an understanding of the rules. Constantly disrespecting staff, talking over warden, and the occasional freekill. You have a squeaker voice which does result in an instant denied app. I haven't even seen you on since your last mod app was made. I overall don't support this mod app in anyway, shape, or form.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Listen. I'm gonna be blunt cause this doesn't look like any effort was put at all and this was rushed to just try and apply. I'm not gonna say anything that was repeated by others. Knowing you personally this app gets a downvote. You've shown no reason to even be considered a mod. You've had a bad history, and haven't even put any consideration in changing it which doesn't show maturity. You have advertised your app on the servers which is not mature. The mature thing to do would be private messaging people if they would vouch for you or at least view your mod app for consideration, but just going out on the servers and asking people to "support me as a mod" is not right and is just a cheap excuse to advertise your app. You've shown no change or even will to attempt to even fix what you've done so this mod app is seriously a waste of time since you've decided to waste your time applying for mod without considering changing how your seen or even how you act. Until this is changed to a point where it's respectable and understandable, and other problems that others have stated, are fixed. This application will most definitely get a downvote. Next time consider whether you're good for the position after all the ruckus you've done...
    -Downvote

[EDIT]: Oh! I forgot to mention! That's not a valid HLStats link. That's your steam profile. I'm being blunt for a reason because if you don't know the difference between a steam profile and a HLStats link, then how are you gonna moderate the servers? Seriously it's a Stat link. I don't need to say anything else other than here you go...
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=37657
    Honestly how do you forget the difference and even attempt to apply...

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  6. Falcon
    Wishful

Also I'd like to show a most DEFINITIVE reason for him not to get mod... What? You think I'm joking or being mean? I'm not joking. I got curious to check his chat and what he's said in the past. Go check it at your own will, but this is seriously immature in the worst way possible...
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=37657&filter=nigger
    This is seriously disappointing and the second I saw it I'm glad I downvoted. No joke. This is the worst thing I've ever seen coming from a mod app other than that one guy whose name shall not be mentioned. Seriously. I take back what I said about you fixing your problems. The problem is who you decide to be and there's no going back. You think just cause that's the chat and not many people search for this that your mod app will be fine, but the fact that THIS showed up is not even funny and is to a point where this mod app is seriously a joke. You can think I'm cruel and harsh, but the fact that this was overlooked and the fact that I could find this was the worst thing to you EVER!!! I'm not joking. This application is seriously a joke, and the fact that you walk off and make a mod app like this never happened is sad, and don't think you can get away all clean and easy. This is the worst implication of immaturity and I'm seriously disappointed in all of this whole mess...

-Falcon

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

No lies there, Thats not a good way to earn trust.. Saying the N word every time, earning you hate...
    Sorry man i am downvoting this application

-Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Aloha Snackbar
    Badass

Aloha Snackbar Active Member

-Support
    Never seen you .

• Seriously Seriously x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Everyone saying they don't see you on that much and when you are on you just break rules. The answers to the questions also show you don't care enough to even check if you're doing it right, and if you don't care enough why should we?
    big -support

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

I downvote this one. Its because when I see him play all he does is spam the lenny bind for unknown reasons. Plus he dont have a mic when he is on blue.
    Gotta say he's much more annoying than me.

-Maiev

12. Falcon
    Wishful

It seems someone's getting the Maiev disorder where you forget about reasons to downvote. Here's my prescription: A daily dose of looking at this picture as a reminder.
    seriously maiev.jpg I know I've used these images a million times, but they keep forgetting about this a million times...

Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.