[SFM]ThePyBro JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by [SFM]ThePyBro, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SFM]ThePyBro
    Balanced

[SFM]ThePyBro Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Rev

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149511064/

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?:

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 24

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?:

Other:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 13
  2. RedTF2
    Sad

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

When I flip to page 2 in your chat logs, I see really horrible things that a mod applicant should not be saying. Threatening to freekill users, using racial slurs, and overall be a total asshole is not the way a moderator or moderator applicant should act.

https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=37657&filter=&page=2

3. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

You gotta be kidding right?

First of all, no vouchers. Get some more vouchers and MAYBE I'll support you, even though I've had beef with you in the past. Second of all, nothing in other. Other was put in the format so you can talk about yourself, what you like to do in your off time, why you should be picked as mod. If you're not gonna put anything there, why even include it? Third of all, that "jailbreak stats" link isn't a place to put your steam profile. In the moderator applications section, when you're about to make a mod app it even shows you where you can find your jailbreak stats. Lastly, as Red said, you've been acting immature and saying things that no potential mod should ever say.

Also take in consideration that allegedly Rev tried to scam qminegod out of his unusual.

Just gonna leave this old screenshot here.
    [​IMG]

-Support

4. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Besides a name change nothing is different since your last application. Everybody gave you criticism and told you what you're doing wrong so maybe you could try to fix it for a future app but still nothing has changed.
    You're also probably underage considering you don't know what a time zone is.
    -SUPPORT

5. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Like Red said, You've been using a loooooooot of slurs in your history. Doesn't matter when or if it's been taken care of. It is definitely not something an applicant should ever be saying in the amount such as below:
    https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=37657&filter=nigger
    Cut out section or not, It is a hell load (especially on March 30th...) once searched in there, and is not something good to be found from an applicant. Besides that, the others stated their reasons why, so I'm not gonna copy and paste what they've already said, and just give this an automatic downvote.
    -Support

6. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

not really much pazazz with this application, I've seen much salt in chat and many rules have been broken

-Support

7. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Gotta give a thumbs down on this one, Using racial slurs in chat, Attempting to freekill the players, No time zone, not 16+

-Support

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. a pile of eevee
    Zorro

a pile of eevee Well-Known Member

holy shit this is your third application jesus

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  9. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Mine got raided too lol

• Deal with it Deal with it x 2
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  10. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Ahahahahahahaha.... Just no, this is a joke at this point. Sorry for being rude but no. I'm pretty sure you have made like 2 or 3 other apps and all of them have ended the same way, because you goof off and refuse to act mature.

Obviously i'm downvoting you, don't apply unless you know what you are doing please.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Optimist
    Happy

Optimist Well-Known Member

This user states their age but does not act it, you show to not follow basic rules and are very toxic. A bit hypocritical coming from me, but no. -support

• Old Old x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Dude...
    This app is old as hell

• You dont say You dont say x 1
  13. Optimist
    Happy

Optimist Well-Known Member

You saying it's old doesn't help.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  14. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

This app mayne be old, but i'd like to point out the fact that he doesn't even give the correct link to his jailbreak stats, it takes us to his steam profile. Personally i don't want to look for an hour trying to find your stats based off your steam profile

• Old Old x 3
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.