sig Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by sig, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

What is the problem? DJ Prodigy (Oldest Man)

What do you want us to do? For the person in question to be reprimanded.

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. [U:1:83569918]

What server were you on? Dallas #1 Dallas #2 US #1 US #2

What time? could've been at any time I know the last one was around 4-5

Additional information? https://idleserver.com/threads/blinx-the-time-sweeper-server-report.2836/live
    https://idleserver.com/threads/please-explain-to-this-mod.2063/live
    Forgot to add these are the other reports on DJ ^
    Backstory: the soldier i was talking about was a freeday who lost his freeday after he killed a free killer and all the blus Clearly knew that he was a solly. No vid evidence due to me just getting on to talk and to casual.
    *DEAD* sig: hes a slow solly give it a break
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on sig for 30 minutes (reason: ghosting).

So last time I checked you cannot Respawn After cells are opened... DJ clearly does not understand
    Video link:
    View: https://youtu.be/ikpseWM1_Ls
    (unprivated now)

So I'm pretty sure talking over warden is against the rules DJ. DJ talking over warden made the warden forget what he said.
    Video Link:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cabc6d-lPRM
    (this is urmphi's)
    *DEAD* J4CK3T (^_^)/: dj sucks dicks
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on J4CK3T (^_^)/ for 30 minutes (reason: Sd).
    Was Calling people Faggots Earlier (DJ) which is PD (Player Disrespect) and litterally stated i dont do PD

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKKOl-U-te4&t=131s

Dj was killed for going into the wrong hole of obby, after being told so, and tried to make up a reason why you cant do that
    Turn on subtitles if you wanna hear Urmphi is what he said

sig: fuck u dj
    sig: rekt
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on sig for 10 minutes (reason: Sd).
    Sorry, You cant still call it fucking sd if you still call people Faggots, I did ask you and you called it a joke, so Is this Not a joke?

*DEAD* Loaded Baked Potato: dj is faggot
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on Loaded Baked Potato for 30 minutes (reason: Sd).

DuckBoy: dj is a faggot
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on DuckBoy for 30 minutes (reason: Sd).)
    Keep in mind he said calling people a faggot is fine, FOR HIM, because he only said it once.

I got banned from blu team for killing a delayer you tell me if this is delaying, Red called this delaying https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418157874670469131/419644023196876801/Untitled.png (ye ik i cant draw)
    The black line is the Engi, who was in the Engi cell who walked out and walked near the red line which isn't delaying? To hit the demoman who is reddish purplish who is on the red line
    *DEAD* sig: maybe dj shouldnt falsely ban people
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on sig for 30 minutes (reason: Causing Drama For No Reason, Being Annoying.).

Dj muted me for saying Dj should really just give warnings, Flat boi in the back: you said other shit, im really getting sick of your shit sig, you constantly target me and only me as the only staff. Says i did other shit doesnt say shit.
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended mute on sig for 30 minutes (reason: Staff Disrespect

Again, he got headshot by a sniper How was this ghosting, i think this is obvious but u know what dj you really g00d at job
    *DEAD* TheUnknown21: HES A SNIPER
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on TheUnknown21 for 30 minutes (reason: Ghosting)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MsmdnOOhSs

Urmphi catches DJ who talks on mic randomly even though blus were told to be off mic, and slays someone who was talking on mic too.

[SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on sig for 30 minutes (reason: Continuous Staff Harassment Towards A Single Staff Member).
    This one ticked me off, because this is because I was saying the n word to people inside a WONDERLAND server. Some of it was directed towards him and i didn't know it was him he changed his name into Oldest Man. And last time i checked OUT OF SERVER things dont result in gags. I was asking Morgan where is your argument on why i should get a ban. Then i got gagged
    *DEAD* Morgan RedBright: My argument
    *DEAD* Morgan RedBright: ;3

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

Giving DJ his powers back is a mistake.

He is one with the snakes now :0

3. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

It honestly hurts to know that DJ is still fucking up over and over again without any punishment. God forbid a staff member does one bad thing and then gets demoted, but when DJ does it it's okay and he gets pardoned. Wing will not listen to anyone who tries to tell him that DJ is not fit for moderator even if it's screamed at him constantly.

With that being said, I fully support this report due to the amount of evidence presented and DJ's backstory. There is no reason to keep DJ on the staff team as he still doesn't learn from his past mistakes and obviously shows no understanding of the rules.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I support this report. Most of the things present in Sigs video are things I have seen DJ do many times in the past, especially talking over wardens.

Dj muted me for saying Dj should really just give warnings, Flat boi in the back: you said other shit, im really getting sick of your shit sig, you constantly target me and only me as the only staff. Says i did other shit doesnt say shit.
    [SourceComms++] ADMIN: Issued an extended mute on sig for 30 minutes (reason: Staff Disrespect

This one is interesting because I was in the server when it happened and Sig steam messaged me telling me what happened. After thinking it over I decided that Sigs gag was unwarranted and attempted to remove it. But since DJ is treated weird by the servers I was unable to do that. When I asked DJ to explain the gag he got very defensive and started stating evidence that directly conflicted with the rules.

Edit: The last one with blus off mic really doesn't hold any merit since moderators cannot have their microphone restricted by any means.

5. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Going through this piece by piece.

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a rule about respawning teams after the cell doors open. I take it as a general rule of thumb, since someone could have rebelled and gotten ammo then would be respawned and lose it. If there is one, then I think it speaks for itself.

The gags for ghosting were justified. It’s you that is making the assumption that the BLU team knows he’s a soldier or sniper, etc.

DJ trying to make te excuse of you can not restrict parts of a game/something along those lines. As one of the blues pointed out, Nine Square and Obby are very different games.

Sig gave me the run down on the engie baiting thing, and drew a picture. I said it was force bait/delay. That’s my pov, I dove know about DJ’s side.

Staff or not, should not be talking over warden.

Player disrespect is not tolerated. Shouldn’t be going by ‘Staff Disrespect’.

The gags for disrespecting were justified, but I do not agree at all with the use of the word ‘faggot’ since it is a homophobic slur and could easily offend someone, causing them to possibly leave and tell others not to play on the servers.

Can’t really say much about the off server thing.

To be fair, sig does purposely try to get on Dj’s Nerves, probably leading to some anger resulting in a few actions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Kimmel
    Confused

Kimmel Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I can also testify for him talking over warden. He has shown me many times that he cannot handle being on blue without being the warden. I don't have video evidence of this, but he was trash talking a warden being slightly confused, instead of helping him. I would like to hear what DJ has to say about this. This should be the stick that digs the camels grave.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kimmel
    Confused

Kimmel Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

If mods are being distracting and preventing the Warden from giving orders and distracting players then it is an issue. If he was asking blues to use mics or trying to get info on a freekiller or rule breaker then that is fine. This is a perfect case of mod abuse, DJ believes he is able to ignore wardens commands because he is a mod, that is flawed logic. The only purpose he should be on mic is to do his job. His job in the last clip was to shut up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. urmf
    Mummified

urmf Active Member

1.Thanks for the credit on the videos sig
    2. I personally feel that Dj hurts the community instead of cultivating it and inviting new people in.
    • He is a moderator and if he cant follow the rules then how are the normal players supposed to.
    • I understand that mods cant have their mics restricted but they shouldn't be a hindrance to the warden when he is trying to give orders I also believe as a symbol of respect to the player or the warden that if the warden were to say " all blus off mic" then at least use it less or use it for something important like something to do with administrating or at least calling a rebel.
    (p.s. i didnt see that kimmel wrote the same shit, sorry kimmy<3)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  9. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I was gonna comment a few of the same things

To be fair, yes most of the things he did in your report were justified, He was supposed to give out those gags, you can do a respawn afterwards, etc

However this has gotten out of hand

I've never said differently, while I have no problem with DJ as a person I do have a problem with him as a moderator

No matter what we do and say he keeps getting powers back, and making excuses, and getting special treatment in my eyes, and I don't have any idea why it continues to be that way when almost everyone on the forums has made or contributed to a report about him

For one, I can't stand the mods/admins that'll do the whole damn "staff disrespect" thing
    No, it's players disrespect...And people like DJ ignore the rule breakers unless it directly hinders him, minus obvious shit like mass-freekilling

For example, when you go to a new mod app and in the other reason you see shit like

"I want to become a mod because i'm tired of free killers and people breaking the rules"

that's an automatic signal to me that they just want to ban people when they're on, and aren't prepared for an inconvenience, like being called on at 1am and having to wake up and do it *cough cough holy shit my sleep is ruined cough cough*

the point isn't,to me, that he's breaking rules and shit...Mainly to me i'm worried about the fact that almost everyone gets pissy when he joins a server, because he ruins the fun, or doesn't help like he should

He lacks the maturity to be a moderator, He lacks the common sense of how to act, and a longer list in my head that I can't say because you know the whole disrespect thing

Trust me I'm one fuckin offensive person, So I don't really care that he says Faggot one second and gags someone for it the next second, I have a problem with him only gagging when it's about him, and not punishing himself or trying to be better along with other players

Moral of the story.... Why do we still have him around as a mod?

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
  10. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

DJ is wing's little doggy. A dog can make mistakes but can be easily be pardoned because it's just a dog, not a human.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • RIP RIP x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Here's my reasonings...
    What i heard from that video, the warden said "Bombrush" then sig was following orders as DJ freekills sig, no lie there. But this is also the warden's fault for lying to the reds as well as seen and heard from this video

In this one.... This video is unavailable but i guess other people support this part if he has a available video then i can also support this part though i am not sure if i was with him on this part....

Now in this one.... This one is 50/50 in my opinion, we usually give people a warning.... Depending on their level, but i mute all the blues for 1 round due to as a request of warden saying "Blues off the mic" but i don't leave it for the whole map, i leave it for the whole round, but if blues says off mic and they are off the mic "EXEMPT: they have been giving permission to talk on the blue" i don't mute them because they are good noodles.

^^^^^ Reason why i said "50/50" is depending on the staff member, now i told you my side on that part

Now this one...... I just don't know, if sig saying is ghosting or not, but he didn't say where the solider is and whatnot (even though he don't have screenshot or video evidence) I am just confused on this, so i would Not ghost him on that part? Because.... Again, he didn't say where this person is located

Well if he drew this picture and he saying it's delay, its in the rules and he is doing his job on his guard part...
    Though red's meanings are true, ill just agree no matter what, I have sloppy drawing on the computer and maybe hand drawing, never drawled in a long long time so i feel sig's pain..

I am going to fully support this

12. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

Ye i unprivated the video now

13. RedTF2
    Cynical

Ghosting is not just where the person is located, it is giving any information to alive players while dead. The BLU’s do not necessarily know the rebel is a soldier. Since someone ghosted, they know what to expect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Yes, and i don't disagree with that, if i was him i wouldn't gag sig for 30 minutes because of ghosting, i would just gag him for 5-10 minutes, 30 minutes is just racism

*EDIT* If sig continues to ghost for just stupidity then yes, time would increase on him, but if its just one time or just around it just once, I would of just ghost him for 5-10 minutes, that would be an example

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

Listen, first off those reports are old.

secondly when i did that respawn I just loaded in, had I known that the cells were open I wouldn't of done it. But listen, if the round first starts off, the cells are open and a admin is on, and they don't do a respawn, thats fine. BUT if someone has a CUSTOM LR, like hunger games, wheres the fun if no one gets respawned at the beginning of the round?

Thirdly, if i do talk over the warden its because I have to explain something to someone, sure I may joke around but AFTERWARDS I ask on the mic, towards the warden, "What did ya say? sorry for talking over ya" something along those lines.

Fourthly, I know I say faggot here and there but if someone DOES get offeneded i will willingly apologise for it, as I don't mean to indirectly use it to hurt anyones feelings.

Fifthly, the hole thing I didn't know if there was a rule to that at all.

Sixthly, and I can't stress this enough, and i hate saying it but that DRAWING is so incorrect as to what i SAW. Ok so cell doors opened, a DEMO was right next to the engie cell's door, the engie came out, TURNED TO THE DEMO STEPPED JUST A FEW INCHES OFF OF HIS PATH TOWARDS THE YELLOW LINE, there is a rule somewhere about LITTLE inches or something like that right? So what did you do? YOU KILLED HIM FOR A SLIGHT DETOUR. so the guardban was PROPER. And also i will note what you said after that point later on.

Seventhly, you can't restrict mods off of mic, and when im on mic when warden tells blus off of mic its to ask about rebellers.

AND my final NOTE:

YOU sig, YES YOU, you have CONTINUALLY TARGETED ME and ONLY ME, and what you did on wonderland, was you took shit from idlserver and brought it there, shit involving me. JUST TO RUIN MY REPUTATION.

Lets also add this;

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421107524809523221/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421078047609978891/unknown.png

(now i know that these are on another server but he also has said stuff like this)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421078644065304576/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421078600083570697/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421078494269800458/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421078415320547349/unknown.png

AND also I do remember hearing something that you do in steam private messages:
    YOU PURPOSEFULLY GHOST IN STEAM DM'S, not to mention THE SHIT TALKING YOU DO TOWARDS ME.

Point is sig, you constantly HARASS me to the point where I don't find it fun anymore when YOU are on, at ALL. You literally only go for me and ONLY me. and its to the point where IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND.

NOW, I think it should stop or I might just make a report towards you. Because I am tired of the constant HARASSMENT you give me.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Seriously Seriously x 1
  16. Valias
    Spaced

To be honest, in my opinion, i think respawning the whole team while "if there is a custom lr" is still considered as admin abuse, because you only respawn if there is a freekill or teamkill, or if it its just first round, now if you have proof of showing me that we can respawn the whole red team durning a custom lr (hide and seek, hunger games, man hunt, Hold down the fort) then i'll follow it, but for now, that is considered as admin abuse.

To be honest, if your staff member that the blues cannot restrict you from being off the mic, You got to be careful when the warden is talking, he is trying to give order and if you talk over him, then the reds don't know what to do because they cannot hear the warden and basically the blues will freekill because someone talks over the warden and or they need another repeat because of that, it's not gonna be just you its gonna be all the blues because some blues decide to forget and they just "Talk" away

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You and Sig have a self-perpetuating relationship. Due to your view that Sig is targeting you unfairly, you give him longer then average and harsher punishments, which makes Sig in turn talk about you more, and the cycle continues. I agree that Sig perhaps says too many things in too often a frequency, but you fulfill this cycle just as much as he does. Sig is treating you as a moderator who is making many mistakes, most of which are targeted towards him, so he feels strongly about it. Your biggest flaw is that any criticism towards your moderating you take as a personal attack on your character, and react accordingly based on that. When Sig breaks the rules you should punish him as a normal player. Of course if someone does repeat offenses, the punishment increases, that's just common knowledge, but it seems you go to the harsher punishments right off the bat. As for Sig, making these reports is what he should be doing instead of spamming messages about DJ in chat. On these reports is where actual semi-professional conversations happen and conclusions can be drawn.

TL;DR

DJ: Don't take things so personally, your value as a person and as a moderator are separate
    Sig: Go about your criticisms more professionally if you want them to be heard.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Well, in my personal experience not terribly long ago you straight up told the blue team to look up over mic while dead because I was hiding in a tree as a caber demo in a hide and seek game, so I really can't say much about this particular subject beyond that...

19. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

See problem is I, HAVE given him normal punishment like normal players, I EVEN lowered the time amount, as shown in his report.

Tho, I am going to lower it down to 5 instead of the default 30 minutes.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
  20. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I don't care if they're a day old or a month old, the point is you didn't do what you were supposed to.

Instead of talking over warden at all why don't you just wait for him to be done? It only takes 10 seconds to say a string of commands, and around 15-20 to repeat it.

He specifically told you to go into one hole, and you failed to listen to him, so this is on your part. You should have just said "what happened?" and then let him explain and let it go. If you felt like he was lying you could have asked anyone else on the server.

Was there bias in this report? Maybe. Were there some points that were incorrect? Yes. But there were points where he was right, you didn't handle the situation in the respectful manner and admit defeat. You and sig should have left you're past behind when coming onto Idleserver, and instead tried to work as a team and perhaps become friends. The last 4 images have no correlation to your abuse, I don't know why you thought that him saying the n word on another server showed him as biased or showed that you were correct in the situation.

If you felt like sig was a bastard (and by the things you say, I don't blame you) you should have talked to a moderator on wonderland and asked him to talk to sig about his behavior. If someone is harassing you you don't just let it happen, you need to take it upon yourself to do something.

All in all, both sig and DJ had some part in this whole report.

21. RedTF2
    Cynical

I'm going to start off by saying this.
    DJ, this has nothing to do with you as a person, I'm just pointing out the flaws/contradictions as I did with sig's actual report. Do not take this personally.

Apparently not in the video he provided.

I don't see how saying 'faggot' would ever be OK (unless used in a context to reference it). You're a moderator, you should not be saying it all.
    Probably the stupidest thing you've ever said.

Should've checked before you shouted that at the whole server.

The guard ban was improper. You even say in your own post that he made a slight detour. The rule you're trying to mention states you can't kill a RED because they are microsteps away from where they are supposed to be. He isn't supposed to be going towards the demo, he's supposed to be on the line, still making it a detour/delay.

And you, a mod, is going to make a report on a player? My man, just talk to an admin, or even someone higher.

@sig, DJ is right. You really need to lay off. You purposely target him and try to get on his nerves. Knock it off.

Yes, those are from another server, that doesn't really concern this report. But from what sig is saying is true, then you wrongfully gagged him.

This is unnecessary. Sig knows better and knows not to do any of this, and I'm aware I told you this in steam DM's already, but this is for the others who think the gags/mutes are too long.

22. sig
    Chatty

sig Active Member

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421078047609978891/unknown.png
    How did this in anyway hurt your reputation, plus I'm pretty sure this was was an accident because I don't know what I was trying to do there to be honest (I do not know why hit my 9 key right there) what I think I was trying to do was answer a math problem that they have pop up and forgot to hit y to enter it in the chat
    I don't personally care about this one, on some of them they should definitely be lowered.

I've been trying not to say anything that would be directed towards DJ (that would offend him) after talking to Valias

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421077764171628544/421107524809523221/unknown.png
    You could've just gagged me for this one, and I was referencing what Arcane said, also how you speak on dead and go like oh well "so and so is kos" while dead

Didn't see you do this once in the video.

As Red Said you literally just said he detoured.
    Seventhly, you can't restrict mods off of mic, and when I'm on mic when warden tells blus off of mic its to ask about rebellers.
    I didn't see you ask once about rebels in this video urmphi gave me, what i saw was unnecessary talking. Red pointed this out too

23. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

This report has become a fight between staff, DJ, and sig.
    Both DJ and sig were in the wrong, bringing up the past that is more than a month old should not have been done (except in cases of an extended absence). People can change, but dragging them through the mud isn't helping anyone.

This report is nulled, if this continues from either perspective, file another report, and do not drag the past into it.

If it really comes down to it with you two having mutual hate for each other, then don't play on the same server at the same time.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • RIP RIP x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.