Suspect | Bat Scoot JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Suspect | Bat Scoot, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Suspect | Bat Scoot
    Bored

Suspect | Bat Scoot One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): BugTrap

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=41360

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: im from philippines

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 10 days

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: No

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: yes -[Captain-_-Adurian]-

Other: i hate freekillers

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 4
    • Potential Potential x 1
  2. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

DJ Prodigy Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

most if not all players on idleserve hate freekillers, i suggest getting more people to vouch for you, think of something else in others and try again in the future, im sad to say i will have to downvote this mod application better luck next time!

3. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

Dj He Made 2 Mod App This Isn't main

4. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

then why did he make two?

5. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

IDK

6. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

7. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Honestly I'm disappointed just by Looking at your profile statuses for two reasons,

1.You constantly ask and talk asking For moderator, and the general consensus around it.

2. Your grammar makes you sound like you lied about your age and that you're not actually 20 and you only did that so people think your mature.

Also I realize that this is a second and not main application, which goes to my other point. Do not make another moderator application because your first one was deleted. If it was then making another one is considered spamming and doesn't help your case.

Please remake one after an amount of time and reconsider if you are actually ready (in the eyes of others and mods/admins as well) to take the position of mod.

While it's great to get people who are willing and wanting to become moderators and help the community, having people who firstly don't act like their "age" that they put for the forums and spam applications after they have been denied by others. So I'm honestly not supporting you until I see changes in these catagories.

8. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

9. DJ Prodigy
    Mellow

1. The grammer needs a little fixing, now i know its not really a problem its just we want to sound as professional as we can.
    2. Though it is a benifit to have someone in your time zone, you need to fully speak english a little, so people can understand in case they break a rule.

10. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

I Am Going To Have to DownVote
    1-I Cant See Stats Please Fix Link
    2-You Need To Have At Least 3 People Vouching For You
    3-You Have 14 Hours Logged But I Asked You To Fix Link Not Send It To Me
    4-I Have Never Seen You Play On Any Sever
    5-You Can Always Reapply If You Don't Get Accepted Please Follow this Link For Expectations https://idleserver.com/threads/moderator-applicant-expectations.2376/
    6-(Edit)By Spamming You are Showing Your Childness And Not Showing Your Mature
    7-Your Grammer.

-Luisre1216

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  11. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

I mean not to be "that guy" or anything but saying "I suggest getting more people to vouche for you" is kinda bad seeing as you also only had one person vouching for you and such. But then again hey you do you man.

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  12. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I Agree, If you got more players to support you, then you will get a better chance to become mod
    For now i am going to rate this application to a netural
    PS: (Not to be mean or rude) Please fix your grammar. So we can understand the words you are saying

13. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb