The Kaiser Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by The Kaiser, Aug 27, 2019.

1. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: Killing Golden AZ with a soccer ball az Blu

What server? What time?: Dallas Jailbreak #1 don't remember time specifally but It was the 26th Aug

What is your Steam ID?: 76561198243001046

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: Probably because the ban I got was overkill

What are you appealing?: I want to get un-guardbanned please

Additional information?: Golden AZ was daring another blue guard to kill him with the soccer ball, then I killed him with the ball but he didn't know I killed him so he almost banned someone else until I confessed and said I did it and I killed him as a guard, I already told everybody I was leaving the game because I was bored so I didn't quit to escape punishment or rage quit I didn't even know he would ban me. I didn't get banned that day but the next day I logged back in I couldn't join guards and prob more than 60 mins have passed and I still can't join blu, even If I am this guilty which I believe I am not more than 45 mins of guard ban for something like killing a fellow blu with a soccer ball is overkill.

2. KyptoKlutz
    Lurking

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

You were banned rage banned because I was about to ban you and you knew it. You left the game and didnt come back. Therefore a rage ban. It will be removed by a staff member if you ask them to check your ban time.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Kaiser
    Energetic

The Kaiser Can't Stop

I won't argue but the last thing I will say is whoever banned me stood there for a min straight not doing anything and I openly announced I was going to leave, If you didn't want me to leave maybe you should have said "hey you shouldn't leave right now" that's all and thanks for helping out.

4. KyptoKlutz
    Lurking

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I banned you. I didn't here you say you were leaving. The reason it took so long is because I mis banned someone else thinking they did it. Unbanned them. And when It came to your turn you left.

Edit: I do believe your ban should be removed I'm not arguing against the appeal, just don't leave when you are going to receive a ban.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb