Things that might help

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WBiddy, May 16, 2017.

1. WBiddy
    Starving

WBiddy Wanna be survivalists Staff Member JailBreak Mod

In my time of Idleserver Jailbreak I have learned that losing your freeday when you miss your backstab,headshot or surprised meatshot sucks. I suggest if you have a Freeday and you backstab a guard you lose your freeday day but the THE FREEDAY HAS LOST HIS FREEDAY FINNNNNNNDDDDDD HIIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!!
    But the announcement pops up if you undisguise or if you backstab another gaurd. In my opinion I like this idea and fix the warden needs to back stabs bug

2. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

It's not a bug, it's apart of the plugin, sure the server wide announcement is annoying, but it's handy for when a free day grabs ammo, which leads me to a new arguement, please get rid of TF2 Zones, it's really annoying and it's hard enough to rebel when guards have 100% crits.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Zone announcements should probably be removed since it makes the game easier for all guards when they can already 1 shot almost every class due to crits. It also just spams the chat on maps like minecart

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not So Festive Warden
    Confused

Not So Festive Warden Well-Known Member

About the spam part...
    I have seen many freedays spam the chat of Snowday, while the guards are powerless, and should probably be removed

Live Thread addon by sonnb