ticktech JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by ticktech, Feb 12, 2017.

1. ticktech
    Breezy

ticktech One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): ticktech

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=39853

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: i do not noo but i live in usa mi

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 0d 00:48:19h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: sky_klokwork

Other: i just want to ban the bad guards and make the servers grat agean

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 11
  2. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

1. Michigan is in both the Central and Eastern time zones. You could have easily looked this up. Laziness is not an attribute of a staff member.
    2. You have 48 minutes spent on the servers. That is nowhere near the amount of time necessary. I don't see how you can say you have been around for at least a month and then have played for 48 minutes.
    3. It says somebody reputable, as in good reputation. I don't think sky_klokwork would fall under the category of reputable. I haven't seen them around nor heard of them.

I am going to downvote this due to lack of experience. Spend time you would usually spend on other servers, on Idleserver. Make yourself known and get support from some staff members or other reputable Idleserver members.

Good luck with your application.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

-Support
    I never seen you before in the servers
    48 minutes??? Well that is way to low
    if you spend time on the server then there is a better chance that we can support you

Thank you for applying!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

48 minutes logged onto the servers... I think all is said and done here. -Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

48 minutes is a crazy lack of time.

Slight lack of professionalism, no reputation, also, you must have 3 people vouching for you.

Downvoted.

Thank you for applying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

While I personally have never seen you and could therefore not support you in any way, I think it should be advised to everybody else that we are no longer judging on the metric of time spent on the servers due to stats being glitched ( Wing's thread can be found at https://idleserver.com/threads/stat-requirement-for-applications.2527/live ). Simply not seeing anyone is not a good reason to downvote them, and players should have a chance to make a name for themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Wing posted this after a few posts and downvotes already occurred, however, my opinion still stands on many of the other reasons. He didn't even attempt to say he has played for longer. He still has no reputation. He still failed to fill in a few parts of the application correctly. And as Nightly stated, lack of professionalism, which isn't a staff requirement, but it hard for players to respect a moderator who isn't professional in what they do.

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
  9. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

-Support
    Wing discussed this so I'm not gonna shame you for your hours. However I'm automatically down voting because clearly a person who claims they're 16 but "do not nooo but i live in usa mi" as in you don't know your own time zone, and you lied about your age. I'm not gonna assume anything for anything past that, but you stated you have about 50 minutes which is no where near the required. sky_klokwork is definitely not reputable. Has to be someone well known and respected by the community. Not to be mean, but wanting to ban the guards is what everyone wants. Also, I don't mean to be mean but you clearly aren't 16 with your spelling and grammar, and they want staff members that can spell and know their own time zone. Please reapply later when you have more hours, get more people to vouch you and at least find out your time zone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

The fact that you said your older then 16 but have the grammar of a rock really contradicts.

48 minutes isn't a lot of time either, and doesn't meet the requirement. Please play on more and then you may be accepted. I've never heard of sky_klokwork so I'm guessing that's someone you made up on the spot? The least I can say about this application is that it's a troll, but I don't think that posting jokes on a moderator page is allowed.

Otherwise, try to get a mod or admin to support you and get more time on the servers. Have a nice day!

11. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

12. ticktech
    Breezy

ticktech One Poster

its not a joke and sky_klockwork is a steam friend of min so i guess you could ask nightly in stead

i just want to ban guards that dont have mic and freekillers!
    and pls message me thro steam next time i do not get on the forums often

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  13. ticktech
    Breezy

ticktech One Poster

14. festive cardboard
    Psychedelic

That makes you and the rest of the applicants. We're all here to make the experience a more pleasureful one through enforcing the rules, and your application makes you seem under-qualified in comparison.

If you're serious about applying, I suggest you get yourself onto the forums as often as necessary, as well as the server itself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ticktech
    Breezy

ticktech One Poster

ok thank you for your support i really appreciate it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. RedTF2
    Sad

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied due to lack of support. Feel free to reapply when you believe you are ready.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb