tommyguns712 JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by tommyguns712, Dec 17, 2017.

1. tommyguns712
    Panicky

tommyguns712 Active Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): tommyguns712

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php-its-broken

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: (UTC-0:6:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 10+

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Red,Starlight,Len

Other: Hello i know this is probably going to get down voted or something but i feel as if this server needs more help and that a lot of mods are gone when there are rules being broke. So as many of you know i am a sqeaker and yes i do dumb stuff as am i developing but i feel as ready as far as i can so im going to take the chance. (Ignore star and bill for reasons, i also made a thread about the stat page that wont work)

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 7
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 5
    • Potential Potential x 3
  2. Starlight counts? And whos Len? But besides that +Support

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
  3. tommyguns712
    Panicky

Len is just some female that plays sometimes (based off her profile and im going to count that support as a upvote)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. daily
    Amused

daily Well-Known Member JailBreak Mod

DISCLAIMER: All of the following pictures and (most of) the text are from @Mango Puree

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Mango wanted me to say this for him: This is just a small amount of all the stupid things he has said. His profile is just full of dumbassery.

Me, daily: I think what Mango is trying to say here is that because of this evidence, (and I'm sure there is more to come) tommyguns shouldn't be a mod. And from what I'm seeing, I kinda gotta agree with him. I know we already have some questionable staff members, let's not add to that list.

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. tommyguns712
    Panicky

like i said i did do stupid things to this server/forums and i would like to make up for it. Also i love how ppl dont read the other if they know if its someone anoying

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

you do know that Red is meming when he says tommyguns would be the best mod. tommy for moderator 2k17

no?

ok

unless you asked him separately then I wouldn't know

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
    • Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 2nd Best Colour on the Spectrum Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I fully support Tommyguns for becoming a jailbreak moderator. He has been playing since early January 2017/Late December 2016, linger than a lot of players. He knows the rules better than a lot of staff members, and tries to enforce them when a moderator/admin isn’t present. I genuinely believe that Tommyguns would make a great mod, with the only downside being his age, causing lack of proper grammar, and a questionable posts here and there, but yet most moderator applicants, the ones who have been accepted and ones who have lots of support currently, have also done questionable things but have not received any negative ratings for them. I honestly believe Tommyguns would do well as a moderator, even if @Captain Meliodas thinks that I’m ‘meming’.

Edit: Probably will receive a lot of flak for this, but it’s just my opinion.

Also, we have WBiddy.

• Agree x 2
    • Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • This is amazing x 1
    • Those are fighting words x 1
    • Crybaby x 1
    • Dumb x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb