Typical Femenazi JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Typical Femenazi, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Typical Femenazi
    Eat Me

Typical Femenazi Can't Stop

In Game Name (Steam Name): anal lube

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=40217

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: USA Central/Standard

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 0

Which Server do you play on the most?: I play them all equally

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Doc Holiday, Dj Prodigy. They like my voice. Also im kinda popular on jailbreak.

Other: Although my stats say differently, I have played on these servers for a LOOONG time. and i know the pain of a freekiller when no admin is on. Many people on these servers know me and know that im a nice guy but im serious about the rules. I understand the rules for i have read them and even sometimes argued with admins based on them.

• Potential Potential x 4
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 1
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 1
  2. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I can vouch for him that he was lots of time on jailbreak. Popular isn't the term I'd use since I only see you every once in a while. When I do see you, you follow the rules and make the game fun. I don't see you enforcing them that much. I mark as potential for now.
    You say you have 0 time on jailbreak in your app but then in other, it says you've spent lots of time. Please correct.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

I've played with you and you are a pleasure to be around, great guard and warden. You are relatively inactive though, and until that changes I will neither upvote or downvote this application.

[Test Edit, disregard]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I've seen you prop up here and there but I agree with Rosen, I haven't seen you actually show me evidence that you have proper knowledge and understanding of all rules. Of course that is not a requirement, but to have knowledge of basic rules is something that should be shown in all moderators and staff, as we are the examples to the rest of them. I cannot downvote or upvote this application until changes have been see, as said by Rosen.

5. Typical Femenazi
    Eat Me

Typical Femenazi Can't Stop

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and provide the required information that i need to become a moderator. If you would like to message me please feel free to add me on steam. I will try to be more active although school is a bother to all. If there is any other criteria i require besides activity and knowledge of server rules please let me know.

6. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb