Unofficial TF2 Jailbreak list

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Sky_Klokwork, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

Sky_Klokwork Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I've noticed that few people know of the 5 other servers beside server 1, so I decided to put together some slides for them. I know there is an official list for them, however, finding Jailbreak amongst the list may be a little bit tedious for newer people. On top of that, it just gives the names of the servers and their IPs, so to help newer players learn about what typically happens on each server, I plan on putting little bits of information about them in it as well. If you want to take a look at it, click here and feel free to give some feedback (note:WIP).

if this is in the wrong thread sorry, wasn't quite sure so feel free to move it if it needs moving

2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 regnam Staff Member JailBreak Admin

https://idleserver.com/jailbans/

This website has all of the servers, bans, gags, and mutes. My suggestion is maybe include it in your slides or for others to just use his post to access the link. Either way, it works.

3. KyptoKlutz
    Uninvolved

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I didnt know server 5 had no crits . Why dont servers 4 to 6 appear on the community browser. I've known they existed but no one joins them because they don't appear. At least for me they dont

4. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

they don't appear, I think it's cause they don't have idleserver tags on them.
    Also probably gonna make it like a small guide thing, I'll add what reg said and any other useful links/tips I can find. I'll also work on a way for mods and admins to access it without me updating the share link, so they can manually tweak things and (if I add it) write a personal intro section (it'll likely be on a doc/slide that you share with me).

5. KyptoKlutz
    Uninvolved

KyptoKlutz Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Add the console command "connect <IP>"

6. Sky_Klokwork
    Artistic

thank you though it would be nice to bring them back what are servers 4,5, and 6 now?

7. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

Mostly identical to servers 1, 2, and 3. Most notable difference is the delay between rounds.
    But ultimately just Jailbreak.

• I heart you I heart you x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb