Val3ntyn Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Val3ntyn, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Val3ntyn
    Angry

Val3ntyn One Poster

I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: Disrespect

What server? What time?: jailbreak #2 Dallas, 6:40 PM PST

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:120268514

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: Because Red banned me for 7 days for saying this in chat, "red is a dick". This is admin abuse and is not how you deal with "disrespect". You gag someone, you don't ban them for a week.

What are you appealing?: Server Ban

Additional information?: Red should not have any say when it comes to this ban appeal seeing as he is the one who gave me the outrageous ban in the first place.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  2. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Ohwow.PNG
    I don't know where you got a week from, it says 1 day.

I do ban someone if they have done it repeatedly. You disrespected me yesterday and the day before. I let both slide, expecting change. Apparently you did not.
    I don't see how you figure it to be admin abuse. Repeated offenders get harsher punishments.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

You kinda did deserve it though when you said on mic, "I hate red", and along with you calling him a dick. And that's just a couple of what happened in one day. Speaking of one day maybe read the actual ban before assuming it's one week.

4. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Lol, "red should not have any say"

Listen mate, you didn't even have the courtesy to look up your own ban, hense the reason this report was even made

Everybody has different ban times, and everyone knows red will ban your ass for a week for disrespect

Everybody is So childish on the forums with reports and ban appeals and it's just laughable at this point

Learn that every action has a consequence good or bad, and no matter what you'll have to deal with it

There's a simple solution to all of these reports and appeals, don't be a toxic ass, you don't get banned, gagged, whatever the mod or admin does to ya, if you're just respectful you wouldn't be punished it's that simple

Ok that's all I'll write, just think about shit before you do it

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
  5. Optimist
    Depressed

Optimist Well-Known Member

I’ve been banned for the same ammount of time, “liar liar pants on fire”, but just wait.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 2
    • Old Old x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb