Wörld Wär BALLSAKS Jailbreak Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Wörld Wär BALLSAKS, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was banned from IdleServer.Com JailBreak for: I'm not sure why I was banned. Please help me.

What server? What time?: I'm not sure. I was banned two months ago and I didn't know what to do.

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:200879773

Why do you feel you should be unbanned?: I have no idea what I did. I decided to try to be a guard but I noticed that someone had banned me.

What are you appealing?: Banned for unknown reason

Additional information?: Please don't lash out on me for being forgetful. Please?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. tommyguns712
    Amazed

tommyguns712 Well-Known Member

where you just banned?

3. Oh no, I was banned like two to three months ago. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to shrug the ban off. But I wanted to make things right, so I decided to send this Ban Appeal.

4. tommyguns712
    Amazed

tommyguns712 Well-Known Member

i think you might have been accidently perm ban idk from who but you might

5. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Check the jailbans, see who banned you and see if it is permanent.

6. I looked through the bans, I couldn't seem to find my name. I even searched using my exact Steam ID. I have no idea what's going on.

7. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Hmm it’s maybe a rage ban then if it’s perma, Me or another staff member can unban you from guards if that helps out, happens when someone is raged banned and it’s perma and you want it to end

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Arcane
    Jaded

Arcane Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I wish we could be more clear with ragebans when they happen, but it's just the nature of the mechanic as it is. It's a tool we have to deal with players that avoid punishment, and it's difficult to figure out why each individual rageban was given. Sorry ya had to come onto the forums to appeal it, but it is what it is bud.

• much confused doge much confused doge x 1
    • RIP RIP x 1
  9. Yeah Valias! That could really help me out. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well, sorry if I didn’t know. Don’t go all “you’re stupid” on me.

11. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

I'm going to support this appeal, since rage bans can be undone (at least I'm pretty sure they can be)

12. Question, is it possible that I know why I got banned in the first place? I want to make sure if it was a rageban or something else.

13. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

If it’s not in the guardban logs than the only person who would know is the person who banned you, as ragebans don’t have reasons attached, and I’m sure the person who banned you forgot why.

14. Well, okay. At least you'll be able to deal with the ban.

15. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

Where are rage bans put in the jailbreak guard bans or the bans?

16. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Unsure but I know server bans are placed in “the bans” maybe the page for the rage bans don’t exist at all it’s just in the server without the website

*edit* what I could guess is that maybe (depending on the server application or the “servers” that wing is using is that maybe they have a list of bans in a .txt file to see who’s banned or “raged banned” on the servers they have, I doubt it though they have a .txt file for a ban list but that’s my guess

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

Thank you

18. Interesting concept. But again, I think that these rage bans should at least leave some kind of record. I don't know, it's just my opinion. :/

19. I just want to know if you’re gonna work on the ban. Sorry if I’m being a little obnoxious.

• RIP RIP x 1
  20. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

The easiest way for the ban to be lifted is if you are on a server with a staff member. They can then lift the ban.

21. Valias
    Spaced

Not only that, when you join in the sever tell us who you are

22. Will you be there? Because everyone in each server I join is being an ass to me by making be believe that "there's an admin here." :(

23. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

Just join one of the servers that has players on it and let Valias know.

24. The ban has been removed. Thank you!

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  25. Valias
    Spaced

Thanks for telling me btw sometimes my chat box would be glitchy and won’t see him type anything, i don’t know if it’s my hud or what? But it’s 50/50

Not a problem, just what I told you, be more careful next time, hope that gives ya a lesson

Ps: sorry for the late reply I got tired and i was working today

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.