xLyndon JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by monarch bush, Feb 11, 2017.

1. monarch bush
    Dr Pepper Addict

monarch bush Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Monarch bush

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=40943

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Central

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 18

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: geRona and I'm Decent friends with DJ

Other: I was a former moderator (youngest) on W3E before i resigned and received a rather positive rating before my departure (stats are not updated)

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 5
  2. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

1. Correct Stats Link: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=40943
    2. "Jailbreak Server #1" US or Dallas?
    3. It says somebody reputable, as in good reputation. Who is geRona?

I will not be giving any opinion on this application since I have never seen you on the server and therefore, have no clue what your personality is like or what attributes you have.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Doc Holiday Punch
    Question

Doc Holiday Punch Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I'm not going to support this application.
    Not only is he below 16, but also only has 18 hours in the game. He has been around for a month but have yet to see him.
    I have not specifically seen him do anything wrong, however, what I have seen from him is little.

~ciao,
    - doc

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Downvoting, Under 16, no one reputable:
    geRona is not reputable I know that player personally. And being "Decent Friends" with an admin doesn't mean you have him vouching for you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

To add onto the number of downvotes this player got, I am going to -Support this as well, as I have seen him act very immature on a server today, saying racial slurs and all around not fit for moderator. If you'd like to become a mod, please act professionally instead of being a complete kid. Thanks!

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I play on Jailbrake #1 dalas i haven't see you once so you play on US if im corect.
    For the status i have the same problem.
    You don't have 16 and again that age was set so no kids get mod and start with revenges and don't rage and start mass ban/gag/mute.
    For the support's i don't personaly know geRona.
    And last if you want to help the server and help to mods/admins to find the problem do this steps
    1.If you find a free killer and your 100% sure he done that type in your console
    status
    That command will show the names of the players on the server and the id's find the name of the free killer or the guy that broke the rules.
    2.With that id report to admin/mod and they will find out where is the problem.
    3.Play more on the servers do that and the admins/mods will support your apply.
    Good luck next time.
    -Thief

7. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb