yee.exe Server Report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by yee.exe, Mar 14, 2017.

1. yee.exe
    Yeehaw

yee.exe Well-Known Member

What is the problem? Gamesnik123 is on blue with np mic and wont quit

What do you want us to do? ban him from blue team

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. gamesnik123

What server were you on? ?

What time? ?

Additional information? no

2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

What was the time
    What server dude?

3. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

Got any proof of this?
    Anyone vouching?
    This would probably be denied.

4. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Get the steam id pal, also server and time would help but checking chat logs could help find this.

5. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Found player in question, I will support this report and actually edit it towards the info I found.

What is the problem? Gamesnik123 is on blue team without a mic and will not leave.

What do you want us to do? Guard ban.

Steam ID for the person you are reporting. [U:1:371992933]

What server were you on? Jailbreak US 2 208.79.208.184:27016

What time? 1:20 PM Central Time Zone

Additional information? Found the chat that could technically go against him.

2017-03-14 13:20:48 [​IMG]GamesNik123 i dont using mic. IdleServer.Com | JailBreak #1 | 24/7 | US ba_jail_minecart_b13_fix_gr5

Gram
    matically incorrect, but he's technically stating he doesn't use a mic on blue. I'm gonna assume he's a kid who just hopped on the server for the first time judging by his grammar and these statements:

2017-03-14 08:13:20 [​IMG]GamesNik123 this is my first play of jailbreak. IdleServer.Com | JailBreak #2 | 24/7 | US jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d
    2017-03-14 08:13:05
    [​IMG]GamesNik123 hi. IdleServer.Com | JailBreak #2 | 24/7 | US jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d

@Valias Since you're here anyway you could issue the guard ban on him when you see him. Anyway I'm gonna just assume the kid saw Minecraft on the server name and hopped on the server as fast as he could. So yeah...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb