Zero JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by Zero, May 29, 2017.

1. Zero
    Mischievious

Zero Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): Zero

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=56177

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Central Time Zone

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 2d 07:52:33h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: King Kenny Omega would vouch for me

Other: I just want players to have fun and enjoy jailbreak. I don't want people to freekill as guards because I don't like it. I want to make the server a fun place to play on. I want players to come back because they enjoyed their experience. I also want players to not abuse and I do not want people to abuse. I want to be moderator because I believe that the server would need me. I would not abuse any commands, and if the server gets too out of hand I want to help out. Every time an admin or moderator leaves and I'm on the server, the server just turns bad. Blus freekill, don't give lr, don't give dr, etc. I just don't want to sit back and let the guards ruin the server. I want to make the people who came to the server happy, and make their experience the best of their lives. I am a little bit strict with commands, I've read all the rules, guidelines and the introduction. I believe I would be a valuable addition to your staff team. As I am only 14 I understand if you don't want me as a member of the staff team. I know you have to be 16 to apply, and I am just trying to apply because I just don't want to sit back as the players abuse the team. I have a ton of freetime, and I believe I would make the server a better place.

• Potential Potential x 10
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 5
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Hmm... I never seen this person before, need experience from this person before i vote but for now....
    +/- Potental

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

You don't have to be 16 to apply it's just the recommendation for age it is a huge factor on people's decisions that they make and a lot of people under the age of 16 abuse and turn out not to be the best selections so it's not required but that's the age they decided on for when people who play in the age group are the most mature

Jailbreak server 1 is also not very specific there are us,Dallas,and la servers so please specify this

The phrase king Kenny would vouch for me makes me think you didn't ask him and just think he would... Correct me if I'm wrong but if you lie about vouchers or don't ask before putting someone down it makes you see immature

Overall I'm going to give this application +potential

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zero
    Mischievious

Zero Member

Yeah, Server #1 LA. I asked Kenny to vouch for me and he said yes. You may ask him if you want. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

5. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Thank you for clarifying I'll take your word for it instead of asking Kenny I'll trust what you said until Kenny says otherwise

I'm still going with potential however I'd need to see you on more to see how you act because most of the time I see you you're on red team if I see something good from you I will change my opinion

Don't give up on the application it still has a while to go make sure to keep trying

6. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

He's active & knows the rules and I did say I would vouch for him. He usually reports stuff to me when I'm not on as well
    +Support good luck man

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  7. Zero
    Mischievious

Zero Member

Thanks Kenny <3

8. Feminine Bill Nye
    Feminine

Feminine Bill Nye Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I believe this user can be a great candidate in the future to be Moderator. He is active and is a nice guy, the only thing I would have to say is that he dose not fully understand the rules and I have explained to him on more than one occasion on how they work . So I will give this application more experience needed. Best of Luck!

~More experience needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Zero
    Mischievious

Zero Member

I'll keep that in mind Bill Nye, Thanks!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Zero
    Mischievious

Zero Member

Thanks man, I'll keep trying!

11. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

As Valias said, I've never seen you on much so I can't really say much. I'll potential it until I go on and see you doing good things or hear about you doing something good.

12. Aloha Snackbar
    Badass

Aloha Snackbar Active Member

I'm going to say this I have never seen you but if you have someone like King Kenny vouching for you sounds good to me.
    +Potential
    Never give up my dude.

13. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Please do not support a moderator application just because another player is

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

He wrote potential, not upvote.

15. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

I meant have your opinion based on something someone else said but I forgot to edit it

16. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

This guy is mostly on blue team but he doesnt usually teach any blu who breaks rules about the mistakes they have done.. I dont know what to say. I cant upvote, downvote nor vote potential for this guy. I just dont know.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Haven't had experience with the player, but you have the qualifications and requirements. Until further notice.
    +Potential

18. I've had enough experience to determine if he would be a good mod or not. It seems like he tries to always follow the rules when he joins in and reports stuff to mods and admins if somethings up. Would be great to be a mod. +Support Good luck

19. RedTF2
    Cynical

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb