connor JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by connor, Sep 6, 2019.

1. connor
    Holy Shit

connor One Poster

In Game Name (Steam Name): connor

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof, but I'd check name changes for a better idea of how long I've been around.)

Provide the link to your JailBreak stats: http://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=112899

Are you older than 16: Close enough

What time zone are you in?: Central Daylight Time

Do you have mic: Hell yeah I do

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 4d 08:35:49h

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: my friends think i'm not gonna get it, so no-

Other: Most of the time I'm online, and if I'm not I'm either at school or I'm out. I'm a jokester, but I can be mature if you would like me to. I always appreciate the mods and admins, (besides the occasional "[name]? more like [name]" joke I like to do) but other than that, I think I'm pretty cool and would love to work with people I look up to.

• Moar experience needed Moar experience needed x 4
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 1
  2. tommyguns712
    Egghead

tommyguns712 Well-Known Member

I did say i was going to vouch for him if he was more serious than he was making everything as a joke. I could see him in the future if he somewhat changes. (Sort of like me)

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  3. Papa
    Yeehaw

Papa Previously _SwiFt_вιℓℓу

I'm 50/50, if there was a half +support I would. I know my opinion doesn't really matter much to things like this. I'd like to see him as a mod but he needs to mature a bit more, Good kid but needs time to grow up some more and not mic spam as much. But when that day comes, I'll support but not now.

• Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb